Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Date: April 20, 2010 10:06AM

Dear Zeuszor,

Thank you for the document from Berg, that utterly "outs" David as a shameless thief of the work of others....he has obviously done nothing more than "recycle" Bergs original material, as his own....a petty man, indeed!!

I have wondered if this habit of forever relying on nothing more than "repackaging" the works of others, has not in fact damaged his own cause...

I dislike the dishonest behaviour of the Scientologists...(NOT their beliefs however zany they may appear to me, but rather the cynical manipulation of individuals within the organization and the harrassment of those who choose to leave) however one might as least say for them that they have, by and large, remained, "true" to Hubbard, just as the Family (the remnants of the COG's) have remained "true" to Berg....

....David has NOTHING to remain "true" to....voluntary community work programs, organ donation, freeganism....every "cause" in turn gets cynically dumped once David has milked it for as much attention, as he can....the man is completely and utterly duplicitious!

(Similiar to Chris Butler....we have in McKay...the development of a cult of a cult...which lacks any "external truths" whatsoever....loyalty to the leader, McKay or Butler....is ultimately the ONLY measure of "spiritual progress")

The JC's currently have approximately 15 members don't they Zeuszor...out of the 360, 530 "hits" on their site that they claim....

....that gives them a "strike rate" of 0.000042!!

(actually it would be far worse a figure....I here did not include the thousands upon thousands of tracts distributed, hours of media exposure and other public PR stunts that they routinely take upon themselves....)

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 20, 2010 10:27AM

Dear Zeuszor,

In relation to your comment about "support" networks, the pitiful numbers of JesusChristian members, would to my mind, indicate that they could (and would have to be) almost completely "rehabilitated" within the thoughtful folds of caring family and friends...

We could virtually "auction off" the survivors...(once David dies, there may though be an actual "spike" in membership...as it will be easier for the organization to "revere" a dead (and thankfully silent!) David, rather than the vocal idiot they currently have to constantly explain away as best they can......)

....and, ummm, it would seem to me....that the "short straw"...gets Roland!!

My home remains open to Ross for example, should he choose to leave, and in the immediate short term, needs a "roof over his head"....Ross is a long standing "disciple" of David, of my vintage, who had to abandon his wife, in order to free himself for service to David (David constantly, despicably ridiculing both Ross and his wife, in the company of the JesuChristians in order to inculcate enough self doubt into Ross, to make him dependant upon David) and who now probably has no immediate family, or even non JC friends to turn to....in the event that he could muster enough self conviction to give David the proverbial "boot up the bum" that is so deserved...

By "natural population increase" alone, the homes of Kevin, Apostate and myself (the extreme "left" and "right" wings of the former members) would literally OUTNUMBER the present membership of the JC empire, over FOUR DECADES of self-promotion by McKay...

The more "successful" cults have enough numbers to actually finance professional, dedicated support services, for and from among the exmembers....I suspect that this will never be the case with that "born loser" McKay. Hence, those who choose to remain "vocal" (continue to publically expose David) will need to have the gumption to be able to take some responsibility for the rehabilitation for those who depart the "Kingdom of God".

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2010 10:29AM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: April 20, 2010 10:34AM

Oh...and we really need to organize a "cruise" for ourselves, Zeuszor,
in order to better parody David's foppish PR effort to demonstrate,
the "quality of life" that the JC's can afford their devoted members

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: April 22, 2010 07:46AM

zeuszor
http://jcs.xjcs.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=399

My hope is that anyone who wants to leave has some support system already so they are no penniless and well....frightened of where they are going to sleep that night and when they will eat next. I wonder if there are support groups.....(does Rick Ross have anything set up?)......that have a fund established for people who want to leave cults and start over? If Rick Ross doesn't actually help people...then what is it all about? Just talk? I'm curious about that as I would like to help support someone to leave so they don't feel completely alone and without a dollar..............

[www.culteducation.com]

[www.culteducation.com]

Wellspring Retreat is pretty much closed now after the death of Paul Martin.

Meadow Haven is now the only exit counseling center/program of its kind in the whole world, and for over ten years has been the stepping-stone to recovery for survivors of abusive groups.

Bob and Judy Pardon are wonderful, exceptional people and are absolute experts and professionals.

RR does not endorse MeadowHaven, but zeuszor does.

[www.meadowhaven.org]

You are welcome, Malcolm. My pleasure.

Carol Giambalvo and her organization reFOCUS are good resources for those on "the road out", also.

Date: April 22, 2010 10:56PM

Dear April,

I refer to recent post on the JC website

I've been thinking alot about the forsaking all and to what degree god inteds us to do so. After being introduced to some of the jesuschristians I began to think about how much I would really be able to give up to god. I then thought what if god would ask me to not only let go of all my material possessions but also some future hopes and dreams...like haveing a family for example... i began to really look and ask myself would I be willing to stay single to serve god and preach his teachings...a whole new aspect of forsaking i had'nt ever thought of simply because i always assumed god would want me to get married and raise a family.

[www.jesus-teachings.com]

As Christ commanded, April, if you wish to "forsake all" please, give it away to the "poor" through a reputable charity....you are NOT forsaking all, if you turn it over to the JesusChristians (they of course will assure you that they are "poor".....David McKay though having more than enough at hand to splash about on Scientology Lawyers whenever he wishes to, might give you some reason to pause for thought....)

The verses in Acts that they will quote to you are the prostitution of scripture as the Jesus Christians do NOT (and never have!) "hold all things in common" (ask to see the joint bank accounts with the names of all the members..... not merely the "leaders" that David has appointed to keep control his loot for him!)

The JesusChristian "forsaking all" is a technique to disempower you (by presenting you with false diemmas...."if you really love God, you'll hate your own money enough to give it away to us!!" ) that David faithfully copied from his years in the Children of God!!

The JesusChristians have NOTHING new to say here.....there are a considerable number of charitable organizations for whom you could selflessly work (Oxfam or Caritas or the work of the Quakers for example) voluntarily, from whom you would ultimately benefit far more from...(Were I to have my time again, I would DEFINITELY have devoted it to just such an organization rather than spending years selling membership in David's empire....)....all of whom have far more "Christ" in them, than those who tell themselves that by making themselves vulnerable to the manipulation of McKay that they have "surrendered themselves to God".....

None of them are "seeking the Kingdom of Heaven"....(rather they are seeking the Kingdom of David.....a man they "worship" by devoting all their time to selling the ghastly material he pens,....)...they seek to take everything you own from you, years of your life and if possible the perversion of the very ideals that lead to investigate them in the first place....

If God indeed wants you to "forsake all" April (and don't let the JesusChristians define what that might mean for you)......

God certainly DOESN'T want you to "forsake all" in order to become enslaved to David McKay

(through his ever so "sweet" intermediaries, whose only concern of course, is your "best interests".....)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2010 10:57PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: April 25, 2010 11:53PM

....and this woman could have literally made huge "political capital" for herself out of her kidney donation....

[www.koreatimes.co.kr]

...yet however chooses to donate in a clandestine manner, (and here we see that standard Christ set when he instructed his disciples to "give alms" in secret, in the Sermon on the Mount..)

Unlike the JesusChristians (I realize currently fully "farmed out" of kidneys, until they can recruit more "mules" for processing).....who repeatedly sought nothing more than to buy David McKay "good press" out of their donations.....

(...and to line his coffers (through the bank accounts of his appointed intermediary "leaders") with all the "cost reimbursements" they so garnered....?....What DID become of all those thousands of dollars, I wonder? Surely the good JesusChristians could do as much as "audit" all they rake in.....to assuage any doubts the public might erroneously have.....)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2010 11:55PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: April 26, 2010 01:28AM

Date: April 28, 2010 09:47AM

Joe Johnson was clandestinely recruited when he was a LEGAL MINOR (communicated with and encouraged to secretly prepare to leave home and "sign up" as soon as he turned 18)....

....the Bobby Kelly interview is in many ways irrelevant ....

.....where is the "exclusive interview" with Bobby Kelly's legal guardian at the time of the incident. She is the authority on the "legality" of the behaviour of the Jesus Christians....NOT Bobby!

...not little Bobby being "spoon fed" what to say by the saccharine sweetness of the conniving Jesus Christians!

They are ABSOLUTELY a repulsive cult that every parent should beware of!......

(no doubt, on current performance, to shortly start looking for members by "grooming" children in the local Primary Schools

Date: April 28, 2010 06:43PM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
Joe Johnson was clandestinely recruited when he was a LEGAL MINOR (communicated with and encouraged to secretly prepare to leave home and "sign up" as soon as he turned 18)....

....the Bobby Kelly interview is in many ways irrelevant ....

.....where is the "exclusive interview" with Bobby Kelly's legal guardian at the time of the incident. She is the authority on the "legality" of the behaviour of the Jesus Christians....NOT Bobby!

...not little Bobby being "spoon fed" what to say by the saccharine sweetness of the conniving Jesus Christians!

They are ABSOLUTELY a repulsive cult that every parent should beware of!......

(no doubt, on current performance, to shortly start looking for members by "grooming" children in the local Primary Schools

To tell the truth, I myself have not seen the full Kelly interview yet (just the first few minutes), as I have started finals and am engrossed in my studies. In my spare time, I'd rather watch All in the Family or something. But soon enough I'll view this thing and will offer my comments here.

Date: April 30, 2010 09:39AM

[www.youtube.com]

A manipulator will seek to get those listening to them to walk in sympathy. A manipulator will play the victim and martyr role in order to cause this to happen. To the manipulator all that is important is that they are believed. If the JC's are now being taught by Dave to walk in sympathy, it is a very cheap replacement of love. Maybe that is what the song "sympathy for the devil" is all about.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2010 09:41AM by zeuszor.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.