How do I go about listing Glen?

(e.g "Ptolemy Glenn" for kissing the butt of a pyschological predator
that "befriended" him for this very purpose
)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: March 29, 2010 10:27AM

Malcolm, Glenn's a real idiot, all right. He has the mental age of a six-year-old, the poor sap.

I have noticed that Blackhat has not been leaping for joy at reaching the 400-page mark, nor has she responded directly by acknowledging ANYTHING that either you or I have written.

Nor has she replied to my recent private message to her, nor has she answered the question I asked her a couple of pages back.

I am left assuming that in her mind, she is here to see that we do not "misrepresent" the views of the XJC clique.

In other words, she is posting here purely as an exercise in damage control.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: March 30, 2010 06:05PM

Thanks for reminding us of the Kevin thread, Dave, and thanks Nick for restoring it. Seems it's important to someone.

Now about Towelgate. You know, the episode where a towel was stolen, and the porter would have had to pay for it, and someone told someone not to blab about it. And it was stealing....

Please, oh please restore the threads about this...

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: March 30, 2010 06:20PM

It's important to have a register record of things which have been on the JC Forum, particularly given the way they change hosts, and delete entire catalogues (eg the Quaker thread)

I appreciate your efforts to keep jcs.xjcs.org as a going concern. Keeping jesuschristians.net relevant has taken a place on the back-burner. Such is life when you can't afford to lie back in a caravan all day with a lap-top balanced!

I recall the time we were looking for the "Killers for Christ" posting by Dave, and we found numerous references and links to it. They all returned errors. And Dave kept saying "Well if you can't show me the text and link...."...Eventually I found it on their own forum. And he was humbled.

But if I had not found it, the argument would have been lost. So that's why the log file of Jesus Christian stuff is important to keep.

If we weren't dealing with someone who deletes posts and threads, and changes web-servers, none of this would be necessary. And even a legitimate person who changes web servers would not deny things on the old one, the way Dave has done!

So thanks and thoughts are with you, Nick, as you trawl through the archives and work out what to keep. My blessings and prayers are with you....

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/2010 06:32PM by Blackhat.

Date: March 31, 2010 01:15AM

On the other hand, Blackhat, I am glad that you are here for the fact that you help to keep the JC thread "bumped" to the top of the active topics list, even if you are apparently not interested in interacting cooperatively with Malcolm and I. Thank you for your contributions here, in any case. Good stuff.

Date: March 31, 2010 04:35AM

JESUS CHRISTIANS NEWSLETTER, #122, APRIL, 2010.

There are so many interesting things that happened during the month of March that it is difficult to know where to start.

FREEGAN MEDIA

In the U.K. media interest in freeganism continues to grow, with members of our community featuring in several very interesting media events.

Simon and Fran went bin-raiding with BBC-TV presenter, Andrew Marr, who is researching big cities, and was dealing with the amount of waste that there is in a city like London.

Then the whole UK team gathered a huge amount of food in a single day, from which celebrity chef Arthur Potts Dawson selected ingredients for a fabulous fund-raising meal for fifty wealthy benefactors of a radical new community supermarket in London. Arthur came bin-raiding with the team, and a short documentary of Sue's raids in particular was being put together at the same time that Arthur was preparing the meal. Guests had paid 150 pounds each to attend, and they were shown the video of where the food had come from just before the meal was served, thus giving them the option of refusing to eat the "rubbish" food if they were worried about risks. Fortunately, all fifty decided to trust Arthur and enjoyed a fabulous meal along with Fran, Kim, Roland, and Sue, who had all helped with the project.

The People's Supermarket is aimed at reducing supermarket waste and encouraging a more community run approach to food distribution in central London.

Bottles of wine we had found thrown out earlier in the day were auctioned off to the guests for up to £400 a bottle to raise more funds for the project! A documentary on the event will be aired later in the year.

DOLLARS FROM HEAVEN

The twins seem to have come up with a new form of freeganism, where they literally recycle cash. Actually, it's just a series of unexplained coincidences. Throughout the month they repeatedly found five, ten, and twenty dollar bills lying on the ground, totaling nearly a hundred dollars over the month. Just further evidence that God is able to provide in any number of different ways if we are faithful to do his will.

ANOTHER MEDIA COINCIDENCE

While distributing at a new California location one Saturday, the twins happened upon a film crew shooting a commercial for a restaurant chain called "IHOP" (International House of Pancakes). Jeremy quietly walked past police and security into a blocked off zone and started passing out copies of Survivors, including three to some friendly actors, as well as one to a guy who seemed to be among the "head honchos".

Advertisement producers are most likely "small-fry" in the overall Hollywood scene, but you just never know where God could have those books end up!

MELBOURNE GRAND PRIX INVITE

Ross met up with an old high school friend who drives the emergency pursuit car for the Melbourne Grand Prix. This friend kindly offered Ross a free pass to get inside the event

SHIPMENT OF DVDS RESCUED

After months of delay, the huge shipment of "More Than Just a Band" DVDs that was blocked by American Customs, was cleared to be sent back to India for a DVD logo to be covered over by the printers there. The owners of the logo accepted our explanation that we had found it on the Internet without the little trademark figure on it, and assumed it was just a way of distinguishing a DVD from a CD. They appealed to Customs on our behalf, and won us the freedom to correct the error.

A WORKING HOLIDAY IN INDIA

Rob and Karl, who will not be able to attend the luxury cruise in Australia later this year because of duties in Kenya, were awarded a two-week holiday in India instead. It was Karl's first airplane trip, and his first journey outside of Kenya. The pair enjoyed spending some quality time with Boop in Chennai as well as being able to sort out some printing business there. In the midst of all the business, they were able to squeeze in some sight-seeing and a mammoth train ride across the country (both ways!). They are now back on the job in Kenya after their whirlwind trip.

GERMAN SISTERS VISIT

Two sisters from Germany, Hanne and Lotta, who had worked with us for quite some time in Kenya last year, have now moved in with the travelling teams in the U.K. for a few weeks, so that they can experience life with the Jesus Christians in a different locale. They arrived just in time to participate in the freegan feast preparations.

NEW VOLUNTEER PROJECT

Over in Kenya, where exotic visitors are commonplace, we had volunteers from countries like Germany, Finland, England, and Japan this last month, as well as several groups of Kenyan volunteers. In addition to teaching English, there were enough volunteers to arrange visits to local orphanages, do renovations on the compound, and maintain the permaculture garden. A new project has been the creation of recyclable sanitary pads for school girls, who often have to stay home from school when going through their periods.

KINDNESSES

One of the colleges the twins visited in the high desert above Los Angeles was particularly receptive. On one especially cold and windy day, a woman who had received a book from Jeremy even donated her gloves to him when she saw that he had none.

Over in England, Sue was pleasantly surprised when the manager of a friendly Tesco supermarket made her a cup of coffee after watching her distributing outside the front entrance of her store for most of the day!

In Kenya, the rains which have nearly brought our water tanks to their 100,000 litre capacity, have also made the dirt roads very dangerous. After a sudden downpour one day, Alf, who was driving the Landrover at the time, slid off the road and got stuck in a muddy ditch. Thankfully, a team of locals flocked around him within minutes, and helped push the vehicle out to get him on his way.

IT'S A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL

Ross met a woman in Melbourne who had received a copy of Listening in Fulham, London and had since returned to Australia. Another guy said he had received a copy of Destroyers in Santa Monica, California, earlier this year!

JC VIDEO PRODUCTIONS

Jesse has been doing a great job of editing footage in the U.S. for an upcoming documentary about how Christians view justice and mercy when someone breaks the law. The documentary will focus on our own experiments with "substitutionary punishment" as a way of motivating offenders to change.

Meanwhile, the U.K. team is working on a documentary about the microchip implant and how it relates to the Mark of the Beast, with some interesting interviews with various people on the subject.

BOBBY KELLY

Along with the other interviews, Fran, Rols and Sue managed to get an historic interview with Bobby Kelly, the boy whom the British media falsely claimed (for a while) that we had kidnapped, some ten years ago. Bobby shared a bit about himself, but also about the whole debacle that has been used as an excuse for years to castigate us. We hope to have that interview up on the media section of our site shortly.

JON RONSON BREAKTHROUGH

Jon Ronson, who actually did quite a good interview with Bobby shortly after the story first broke in the U.K. so many years ago, has recently issued an apology for comments that he made more recently about us in relation to kidney donations. You can read about it here:

[www.jesus-teachings.com]

One of Jon's books (Men Who Stare at Goats) has recently been made into a movie, starring George Clooney.

JOE'S STORY AND THE MEDIA PAGE

Joe has been very busy writing a book about incidents leading up to and following the horrific attack on Reinhard in May, 2006. It gives many interesting insights into Joe's past, and his relations with his family. You can access this section directly by going to [jesus-teachings.com] which is a sub-section of The Whipping Trial category under in the Controversies section of our media page!

Speaking of our media page (http://jesus-teachings.com/media-page), we have also opened up two new sections "Early Days" and "Freeganism". Although they are not completed, there are already several articles and videos to browse through on those topics.

As you can see, there are a LOT of different categories in the Media section! Blessings on Fran for his efforts in getting this all up.

FRIENDS AND RELATIVES

Paul and Ulrike spent a week in New Zealand visiting relatives. (Yes, Ulrike has relatives living there too!) The trip came en route to Australia from the U.S. The couple are presently travelling with Dave and Cherry around the eastern states of Australia.

Glenn came for a visit with Ross and Barry in Melbourne one day last month. The trio had dinner at an interesting restaurant called "Lentil as Anything". It is a non profit restaurant where there is no fixed price for the food and where customers can donate whatever they wish. The food is also excellent vegetarian faire.

The UK team enjoyed a visit from a long standing friend named Ian, who has been supporting the community there for many years.

A NEW PHANTOM CHAMP

For years, Simon has been overshadowed by other runners in the phantom run competitions, barely getting a mention, even though he has put in some outstanding performances. There always seemed to be one or two runners just a second or two in front of him. However, he has finally broken through to become the fastest Jesus Christian over two miles at the moment, with a personal best of 11:00, and the third fastest of all time. Only Casey and Alf have run faster, and that was years ago. Word is that early morning training runs in the more mild spring weather of the U.K. has contributed to a number of improvements for our most northern team.

'POSITIVE ENCOUNTER'

While still reaching out to the wealthier suburbs early in the month, Jeremy came upon a woman who had worked as a staff member at a very wealthy church. She had become deeply disillusioned with the greed and lust she discovered behind the scenes, and came close to abandoning her faith in God altogether when a near fatal car accident brought her back to God. While Jeremy was sharing with her about our faith and how we live, she broke down in tears several times and admitted that she knew God wanted her to be hearing these things. It was quite a positive encounter.

NEW ARTICLES

Under our new articles page (http://www.jesus-teachings.com/new-articles), you will find one by Alf called "The Last Shall Be First" , as well as one by Dave on the phrase from the Lord's Prayer about Temptation.

THE FORUM

As usual, there have been a host of new topics raised on our forum this month. Several threads have been started in relation to news items:

A church leader in California being arrested for talking about Jesus in a shopping mall.

A donut chain's donations to underprivileged children.

An Australian church leader involved in a sex scandal.

A great little media blog article on Kim.

An interview with Alf on freeganism.

Peace protesters acquitted in New Zealand.

Statistics on murder rates by countries around the world.

Anti-cult witchhunts in Australia.

A new megachurch Billy Graham in the U.S.

Radio program on endtime teachings of Muslims as compared to those of Christians.

A report on how the Peruvian earthquake affected the earth's axis.

Some new threads discussing other topics appear below:

A discussion of the movie "Avatar"

An article by Alf about the paradoxes of Christianity.

An update on the cruise we have planned for JCs and relatives later this year.

A short article by Ali about there being nothing new under the sun.

More on the Mark of the Beast, from Cherry.

How far should we go in giving to the poor, by Joe.

A book review by Paul.

Date: March 31, 2010 08:06AM

Here's more nasty crap from Glen.

[www.urbandictionary.com]

See "Princess Mary."

I do not let Glen bring me down. At least I admit my faults and try to fix them, with God's help. I don't aim to hurt or offend others. I am not cowardly. At least I have a decent heart and am not vile, smut-talking jerk. Glen is nothing less than a freak and he sounds like he could be dangerous to women if his comments are truly how he feels. Even Dave took him to task for his ugly words.

This is the message I got and the senders name is Boz.Benn.Zion which must be to try to scare me with a name like Ossama Benn Ladden I think but I have never heard of Boz so I suspect Glen or Al. Disgusting.

Here's another email he sent a friend of mine:

Hey ****** typcal of you to jump to defence of brain.while attacking soomne else maybe you need to get your facts straihgt before you oppen your big mouth like the stupid drink slag you are.glenn is a great man and he doesn’t give a fuck what you and woman like you thinks.he has a girlfiend and shes not some drunk slag that talks to men on the internet.better be careful who you pick a fight with as glenn has lots of respects and plenty of mates and he doesn’t need the shit you and your exmates blow at him.

You miserable wrinkled old drunky hore.now go shave your ubber lip in your tea water.A friend of glenn and he has many,.

Boaz

I'm telling you Admin, you'd be smart to ban that nutcase from your forum.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2010 08:15AM by zeuszor.

Date: March 31, 2010 08:43AM

[www.amiright.com]

Can I have a Morning After
It seems I had unprotected sex last night.
How much will this pill cost me,
I now wish, I did it right.

Oh please give me the Morning After,
It's on the bottom shelf of your store.
Please just hand the damn pills over,
Dont look at me like i'm some cheap whore.

I hope it's not too late, For me to be taking,
I think I made it just in time.
It's not to late, just hand it over,
Stop the baby, forming inside.

Can I have a Morning After, (Can I have a Morning After)
Can I have a Morning After, ( Can I have a Morning After)
Can I have a Morning After ( Can I have a Morning After)

[www.amiright.com]

Don't leave Iraq this way
We can't survive ... We can't stay alive, without water and electricity
Oh Bush. Don't leave us this way, no.
We will cease to exist ... And you will miss, our oil deal
Bush dont leave us this way

Ahhh, Bushie! Iraqi hunger doesnt seem to affect you
Now com'on down and fix what you gotta do
You started this war, we trusted you
Now can't you see this war is burning out of control
You'll lose the election, depending on the way you go
Find those damn weapons and set us free

Don't leave Iraq this way , no.
Don't you understand this country is at your command
Oh Bushie please, please, don't leave us this way ...
nooo baby. were hungry Bushie

Don't leave Iraq this way, no.
IWe can't survive ... We can't stay alive, without water and electricity
Bushie, don't leave us this way.

Ahhh, Bushie! Iraqi hunger doesnt seem to affect you
Now com'on down and do what you gotta do.
You started this war,
Now can't you see this war is burning out of control
You'll lose the election, depending on the way you go
Find those damn weapons and set us free.

Need you funding, Bushie ... need it ... need it ...

Satisfy the hunger in me
Satisfy the hunger in me

Well Bushie, come put back on the electricity
Whoa Bushie, come put back on the electricity
Oh baby. Don't leave my country this way...
Don't leave Iraq this way ...
No, don't leave Iraq this way ...
No, don't leave Iraq this way, baby ...
Don't, Bushie ... Don't leave Iraq this way babe ... Oh, Bushie

All one has to do is Google his name and all kind of weird stuff comes up...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2010 08:46AM by zeuszor.

Date: March 31, 2010 10:57AM

Date: March 31, 2010 04:27PM

Oh I understand the "apology"...

PYSCHOPATHIC David, vindicately threated Jon in order to manipulate an "apology" out of him.

(When I was in the JesusChristians those who refused to lie to the Aust. govt in order to claim welfare payments that went straight into the JC accounts (David's name of course being on the acount)...were quickly made to feel that they were "weak in the faith" and "loved themselves" rather than the "call of God"......this of course is the method that David would have used to "encourage" those whose kidney sales brought him publicity to comply....they would have been "praised" for the sacrifice they were making and "glowingly" spoken of by David....Kudos from David is the hard cash that everyone works for in the JC's....)

Quote:
There's a film I made called Kidneys For Jesus about this religious group whose slightly psychopathic leader was instructing his members to donate their spare kidneys to strangers. About halfway through the filming he decided he didn't trust me anymore and he kind of shut down and I really panicked. I'd spent about £50,000 of Channel 4's money and in the end I made a film about how he'd shut down and was messing with my mind and it was probably a better film for that. So that was something where the failure of the story becomes a better story
."

I consider it defamatory to state that I am a psychopath and that I have instructed members to donate their spare kidneys to strangers. I am asking you officially to contact that blog and ask them to print a retraction in your behalf, stating that you have no evidence to support either claim, and that, after being given a year to interview all of us and set up any test you wanted, in order to satisfy yourself that there was no coercion, you concluded in your documentary that there was NO coercion.

I am asking that a similar statement be posted by you on your own forum.

These are serious allegations that you have made, and I have sought legal advice. I have been told that I have a strong case against you, especially based on your own confession in the documentary that you very much dislike me. Your malice toward me does not allow you to defame me.

Sincerely, Dave McKay

The inadequacies of the "legal system" is the stick David is threatening Jon with....defamation no longer defensible by "truth"....and David being too small and insignificant for Jon to risk going to court over (David's scientology role model!)...know that David is sick enough to pursue any claim and that he can fund his action through the money in made by the kidney donations and the slave labour who fund his book/CD sales....

Yes, I can understand this little "apology".....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.