Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: March 19, 2010 09:15PM

Every once in a while, I get these emails from somebody claiming to be DM which are from his email address, and which always I simply ignore. The latest one was an email he supposedly forwarded to me, which originally came from somebody calling himself "Boaz Ben-Zion". Why has this person constructed an email address with an obvious reference to DM in the form of Ben-Zion? It's all just more game playing. One time I even got an email from DM that was composed in all red lettering. That was just creepy.

I say that DM knows exactly what he is doing, and this this latest thing of his is designed to elicit a reaction and stir up controversy, just like everything else he does and says. In other words, he's lying and he knows it, and is only trying to irritate everyone. Crazy like a fox, as they say.

I think your analysis could benefit from considering the entanglements of emotion with empathy...

You never did explain ot me what you mean by this, Blackhat. Will you do so at this time please?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2010 09:20PM by zeuszor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 19, 2010 10:22PM

Dear Zeuszor,

I'm sure that Blackhat will explain all in her own good time, (if I'm in error here!) however I suspect that her statement argues that we (I imagine I'd be painted with same brush) need to display deeper Christian empathy in our remarks and keep in mind the "emotional burden" Kevin struggles with, in his dealings with the JC's....(i.e. We are insensitively critical).....

I must say that I am losing interest in even ..."engaging"...in this particular dialogue (as "insensitive" as that may be!)

Date: March 19, 2010 10:58PM

Those emails you say you have been receiving sound intriguing....one of the "would be's if they could be's" internet acquaintances of the JC's?....(How would they access his own account though?)...Ben Judah was Davids' pen name in the Survivor series of booklets that he ripped off from Tim LaHaye's "Left Behind" series and that I think was a deliberate strategy to complicate suing David (he'd have to be positively identified as the "author")

David may just be forwarding the "junkmail" to you that he receives from the many like-minded pyschos, that are drawn to him (but which yet dissatisfy David, in that he knows that they wouldn't likely make sufficiently competent or devoted enough "disciples" for him)

By the way did you see these little treasures, from an exchange on the JC site

And , I have been meaning to ask, what is the partially filled red/grey bar on the right under the points score? 19/01/2010 22:39 (Ranger Dan)

Good point, Dan,
About the partially filled red bar, my guess is that it is a partially filled red bar, possibly put there for effect, or to separate what is above it from what is below it.
20/01/2010 06:07 (David)

by the way I think the grey/red bar that Dan is describing on the right indicates how many post different people have made. As you can see, Dave's is completely red being the most prolific poster 20/10/2010 22:15 (Ross)

Actually, Ross, the width of the red appears to be the same for everyone on my screen, Ah, the mysteries of the forum. 21/01/2010 09:43 (David)

I think that the width of the red is directly linked to the amount of posts that one makes. 31/01/2010 7:34 (Ranger Dan)

(For the record (at that time) David McKay 2350 posts!! Ross 645 posts & Ranger Dan 220 posts)

Poor Ross unwittingly let the cat out of the bag here....David's contributions overwhelmingly dominating the JC website...(Selah Ross, SELAH!!!) Pyschotic David wants of course both to BE the dominant contributor AND to pretend that the JC's are a "community of equals" (as it's a far better image to "sell"....!)

...Ranger Dan (not being a member of the JC's and able thus to "contradict" Davids version of events) sees through the pathetic attempt at deception that peabrain McKay desperately engages in, in order to "allay" criticism of himself.

What David feels is important enough to lie about though,
tells us quite accurately what is on his mind....

I notice that the latest JC newsletter has a prominent list of "contributers" (each and every member of the JC's....they were probably all instructed to produce something suitable for the occasion)....hence we know that this little event prior to the newsletter being constucted, was not to our David's liking at all.....hence the need to "manufacture" an image, that restores the authority of Davids' version of events.... (that he is only but one among many "like minded" believers....)

This all goes to tell us then that this is an area,
where David feels just that little bit vulnerable!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2010 11:02PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: March 20, 2010 12:44AM

We are truly a species in trauma. Traumatized, we traumatize each other as we re-traumatize ourselves, collaboratively re-enacting the repetition compulsion of the traumatized soul on the world stage. Seized by something greater than ourselves, we are possessed by our compulsion to re-create our trauma, as we perform a holy liturgy en masse, structuring and ritualizing our experience as a way of potentially transforming it. And just like trauma, where the re-solution is hidden in encoded form in the very pathology, we are collectively re-creating our trauma in the world theater as if we are participating in a sacred mass in the holiest of temples, so as to potentially awaken ourselves. The madness of trauma is its own revelation, and how it manifests depends upon whether or not we recognize what is being revealed to us through what we are compulsively and unconsciously acting out as history.

[www.awakeninthedream.com]

Date: March 22, 2010 06:34PM

[www.jesus-teachings.com]

Deflect, distort, derail, distract, disrupt, divide, destroy.

Spin spin spin spin spin.

I'd pay no attention to this crap. DM probably made it all up. That chat probably never actually existed. Why waste time responding to it very much?

Date: March 22, 2010 11:58PM

It's Al the Troll and his buddy Glenn the Fucktard again.

God, these two trolls just never give up. Only Glenn would know those kinds of details.

In the email from "Boaz" that I got, Al is defended and Kirstie is maligned. Brian gets a pretty light treatment, and even some sympathy. Same pattern, same style as all the rest.

Romulanwarbird100, Archneemy, Tears4per, RaviTepSeey, Rebuker4God, Beeezlebubba, MrCultbuster, CASEYFAN001, Paul Connor, and all the rest of the socks, all the work of these two jerks.

I hate to say it, but I told you so, Admin. You should not trust Glenn any farther than you can throw him. I'd ban his simple-minded ass from your forum ASAP before he does even more damage. It's idiotic that you let him hang around.

And I'M the one who is banned from the support group, while those two run around with their gossip and mischief and wreak destruction and havok at every turn?

[www.jesus-teachings.com]

Cherry and I have been more or less in hiding for two years because of information being leaked to Brian. And yet Brian is half a world away. Nick lives in the same city where we spend most of our time (or at least where we did until recently). I think he has shown himself to be every bit as dangerous as Brian. He almost certainly will NOT kill me, but I think the risk is there and that it is about 100 times more likely than dying while donating a kidney. How's that for putting it into perspective? No paranoia, just good common sense.

YAY!!! Makes me feel as if I've done something right. I never look at that crap anymore, but have been a little lately.

On another note:

Kevin, I am ready when you are. I've got my evidence at the ready. You know my only request.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2010 12:10AM by zeuszor.

Date: March 23, 2010 08:45AM

Look at this:

[www.urbandictionary.com]

References to "Aly," dirty jokes, right-wing xenophobic comments about Muslims, lots of misspelled words, obsession with dirty sex, crude insults, all mixed with references to Jesus and Christianity. Off the damn wall. It's our boy Glenn posting this crap with sicko Al back in '06.

These two have been playing both sides for the last few years, and then sit back and laugh at the trouble they start.

And I warned and warned and warned Admin. Glenn and Al are a couple of jerks.

Date: March 23, 2010 09:07AM

Dear Zeuszor,

Thank you for the successful "sleuthing" here.....Yes I think that both of them (Glenn and Al) voyeuristically just enjoying kicking the "ant-hill" to watch whatever "ants" they can rouse, leap about in consternation....while I have very little sympathy for either of them...I believe that the association with them actually seriously impairs David's public image.... (while David of course imagines that they "harrass" his critics on his behalf)....hence in some ways I "welcome" their involvement.....provided of course, that someone like yourself has the gumption to be able to track them down and identify them....

....I am refraining from comment on the practices of our "distant" comrades-in-arms.....however I agree with you that the comments Glenn and Al make, do not seem to "contribute" to any wider dialogue with the members of the JC's that I can see, (that of course being, the purported reason for tolerating their antics) hence I also question the value of retaining their "services" on any sites adverserial to the JC's....

David's comment (in your referenced thread) that he and Cherry are "in hiding" from Nick is laughable.....the pyschology of a three year old brat, thinking the louder he "cries".....(and "argues" his case)....the more likely he is to draw sympathy....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2010 09:08AM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: March 23, 2010 10:30AM

Admin's making a big, stupid mistake in not banning that jerk Glenn.

Date: March 24, 2010 04:22AM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
Dear Zeuszor,Thank you for the successful "sleuthing" here.....Yes I think that both of them (Glenn and Al) voyeuristically just enjoying kicking the "ant-hill" to watch whatever "ants" they can rouse, leap about in consternation....while I have very little sympathy for either of them...I believe that the association with them actually seriously impairs David's public image.... (while David of course imagines that they "harrass" his critics on his behalf)....hence in some ways I "welcome" their involvement.....provided of course, that someone like yourself has the gumption to be able to track them down and identify them....

You are welcome Mal, but I really didn't do any sleuthing to find that stuff about Glen. See, there's this brand-new investigative tool that I've been playing around with lately called GOOGLE. All I did was Google his full name and ZAP it was right there. No heavy research involved at all. Actually, I am surprised that I'd never found it before. There used to be a bunch of pictures of him online too, but they all seem to be gone now. He looks kind of like an overweight Elvis impersonator if you ask me. And the Geocities page that used to be up, the one that had the photos of Al dressed as "Aly" is gone now too. But I'll see if I can find any pix of Aly that may yet remain.

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2010 04:33AM by zeuszor.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.