Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: March 31, 2010 07:11PM

Towelgate. That was the thread where Dave denied the towel incident, as recalled by a 12 year old witness.
Killers for Christ. Oh, that was where Dave tried to hide that he had posted on his own forum that such an article ever existed.
Honest to Whom. Oh, another article worth archiving, Nick. The files of the original are on the xjc web site....

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: March 31, 2010 07:28PM

DOLLARS FROM HEAVEN

The twins seem to have come up with a new form of freeganism, where they literally recycle cash. Actually, it's just a series of unexplained coincidences. Throughout the month they repeatedly found five, ten, and twenty dollar bills lying on the ground, totaling nearly a hundred dollars over the month. Just further evidence that God is able to provide in any number of different ways if we are faithful to do his will.

You know, Dave, I often wonder about some base difference we have. I think this snippet from your newsletter tells something.

When I was about 7 years old, I was on my way home from school when I saw a 10 shilling note lying on the footpath. I took it to the police station, as I was sure someone had lost it, and would want it back. Now you have to think back to 1958 or so to think about what a 10 shilling note would be worth to a 7 year old girl..
I still remember the day 3 months later, when a policeman came to our door, and said that nobody had reported losing it, and that it was by law therefore mine.

I have lost money in the street. On two occasions I have dropped my wallet, and once it was returned to me, with the money. I was so grateful to the person who returned it to me.

I have also had two occasions of finding a wallet dropped in the street. The owners were overjoyed, and I got a great feeling of goodness by returning them to their owners.

If I were to find money in the street today, I would still hand it in. I know what it is like to lose money, and I am always uplifted by the spirit of those who are honest and hand what they find in to the right place...

No, it's not "Dollars from Heaven" as you say in your newsletter. They are dollars someone has lost. I can't believe that you have an approach that says these are your dollars, let alone that you could claim that they are DOLLARS FROM HEAVEN.....an abomination of a concept!

I think this finally illustrates to me the different places we come from....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2010 07:36PM by Blackhat.

Date: March 31, 2010 07:58PM

Hmm...On occasions I've found money myself on the ground...mmm...now that I think of it...

OF COURSE.....Why thats just all the evidence I need to know, isn't it, that I'm doing God's will, ...

God wants me to "boot David up the arse" as long and hard as I can,

refuting the lies he engages in, exposing the fraud he perpetuates

in order to entrap other vulnerable people into servitude for him,

lifetimes wasted, doing nothing more than selling his God awful trash while lining David's pockets!!

THANK YOU, GOD for your abundant blessings, that have so confirmed your will for me!!

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: March 31, 2010 10:25PM

Date: April 01, 2010 02:33AM

Malcolm and I have always stood up tall despite what others say. I think we are brave, especially Malcolm. We faced our demons and won, despite naysayers and negative people. We have resisted the XJC groupthink. This is a true victory that David will never know, as he never has the balls to face anything he does. He denies his guilt even when faced with proof. He will sneak away like a bratty infant. Like a rat dragging away a rotting bird carcass, David slinks back to his coven, where they will stroke his fragile ego and try to repair his latest disgrace. David lies like a coward, won't back up his actions or his claims and he uses the pondscum likes of Glen to fight his battles for him. That poison toerag bottomfeeder, Glen. That demented, warped evil mind. He hates women, he and AL both, and seems to be filled with perversions that no one sane would ever come up with. That's clear. The things he wrote make him pathological in my book. I am pleased to have exposed his dual personality, and the fact that this is acceptable to David only confirms the depravity of David McKay himself. The comments Glen made are so rank, so sick, yet McKay is happy to have Glen pushed closer to him now, so he befriends Glen and they have an experiment going. Good God in Heaven. The mind of McKay and Glen combined?

666!!!!! Mark of the Beast. Two evil people, they. Three, counting AL.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 01, 2010 03:53AM

zeuszor:

I don't think referring to people as "pond scum" is helpful here.

Never forget it is cult members that are most often being victimized and exploited by cult leaders.

Glen has been banned from this message board and therefore cannot defend himself here.

Please try to exercise restraint regarding name calling and personal attacks.

Date: April 01, 2010 04:13AM

Understood, RR. I beg your pardon.

Glen IMO is every bit as narcissistic, duplicitous, and abusive as his role model DM.

And the hell of it (you may not realize) is that Glen is not, nor has he ever been, a member of the cult.

He's just a goon for DM, a JC groupie of sorts.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2010 04:39AM by zeuszor.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 01, 2010 04:41AM

zeuszor:

It seems to me that you can make your points without name calling.

You might try to lighten up on the invective.

Date: April 01, 2010 04:42AM

You are right.

Date: April 01, 2010 12:43PM

I would like to thank Nick (as Blackhat has pointed out) for the material that he has retained for the purposes of reference in relation to the perpetually permuting claims of McKay,

...just as I would also like to thank Zeuszor for material he has stored in the "Jesuschristians Visual Archive"....which serves a similar purpose....

David McKay is now adopting the Scientology tactic of abusing the legal systems "checks and balances" to stymie debate....(any criticism of him is open to claims in damages for "defamation")....just as he once cloned himself off the Children of God, and as he has repeatedly copied the efforts of others in order to attempt to ride the ideas of others into his own little "bandwagon", he is now imitating the "successes" of another cult....

Question:

Why WASN'T Lehaye able to sue him for the outright piracy of his material in the "Survivors" rip offs?

David McKay has actually LOST a number of cases that he has taken out (and that are hence "airbrushed" from history)....I would be very interested in any anti-Scientology literature (or e-resources) that the moderator, or any others, may possibly be aware of, that denotes current legal precedent and the interpretation of the courts in relation to establishing where "fair comment" becomes "defamation".....as we recently saw David threaten a long standing journalist....

Lacking new converts,....

that spiteful and vindictive tiny little mind having very little else these days, with which to occupy itself....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2010 12:48PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.