Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: March 24, 2010 05:00AM

How would Al know anything about Admin and his doings? Duhh, because Al is Glen's friend (or maybe more?), and Glen probably tells his buddy all about everything. This guy is one sick freak if you ask me. Here are photos of psycho Al the Troll; the Aly shots are gone from the Internet now:

[www.authorsden.com]

[www.thylazine.org]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: March 24, 2010 06:26AM

Dave has stooped to a new low.

I tried to discreetly let him know about the posts on youtube without giving the troll more joy. Dave's response was to publish all the comments on his web site.

This way, he has contributed to the hurt and pain caused by the troll. He has no shame.

He also seems to be losing his marbles. He asks how anyone could know about someone being a grandfather figure to his grandchildren. Well Dave, the whole world knew about it since you wrote about it on your own site on days before the spammer referred to it. You sound like a senile old man wondering how the egg-yolk got on his shirt.

Something I left out were taunts from Nick about the fact that he is able to freely visit our grandchildren and that he knows them intimately, while Cherry and I have to grovel for the slightest opportunity to see them. That was the most hurtful thing he said.

Dave here is referring to an email remark from Nick where he expressed sadness that Dave was not enjoying his grandchildren. I guess that's a taunt?

Dave says:

he knows that Grace emailed someone to get assistance in being allowed as a member. Is the Nuisance trying to implicate that person now, by revealing information that only she should know?

Considering there was a flurry of posts on both sites referring to emails about viewing or joining the X site, including a posted request to me from Grace herself, I don't see what is so secret here, either, Dave.

Dave says:

However, most of the posts start with facts... facts that only certain people have access to.

That is rubbish and you know it. Most of the posts are made-up nastiness strung around a framework of things written on the three sites. That is how a troll works, Dave.

But most significant of all is that you haven't posted what your own logs say about the IP information of the chat in question. That request from Nick has yet to be addressed.

Date: March 24, 2010 06:36AM

Losing his marbles is right. He started losing them years ago and has very few marbles, or disciples, left.

We'll call this the "get a bib" song for that egg on his shirt (and face).

[www.youtube.com]

Here's the last line of the "Boaz" email that I received on last 4 February. Misspelled words, "friend of Glenn," Bible verse refernces; I say that "Boaz" is Al and/or Glenn again, stirring the pot, and having a laugh at Admin's expense. Want to see the email in its entirety, minus the email addresses of course?

i use to think mr. rick ross was fair and unbised about you all jesus chritians.
now i wondr why he let westly wright say that he writes words for your osbitsuary.
is he your old family if not he shuld not say so.
that is not nice.
boaz
cosuin of elyas
friend to glenn
loves all peoples
peace forever
all people united
rev.2 verse 6
rev. 4 verse 3-7

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2010 06:44AM by zeuszor.

Date: March 24, 2010 02:40PM

Dave has said:

But the evidence is strong enough with regard to Nick that even his closest friends should at least be approaching him personally for a better explanation than he has been able to come up with so far, and not falling all over themselves to actually INVENT defences for him.

Well Dave, Nick has approached YOU for the proof that it is him. And until you come up with the internet logs, you look really stupid. If you don't have an IT admin for your site, perhaps you could ask Ash to provide them for you to publish.

And don't come out with that stuff about being able to re-route stuff through another agent. Even Brian says he can't chat with you from USA effectively. Put in a proxy server, and that chat just will not work.

So how about it? What are you afraid of? Nick has provided all his details. I'm sure Ash would be able to quickly let you know if it was indeed Nick. Come up with the internet logs showing it was Nick, and we'll believe you.

In fact, if you DO get Ash to examine the internet logs, he may be able to pinpoint where the chat came from, from records of your site at other times this person has been there....

Now there's a challenge!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2010 02:43PM by Blackhat.

Date: March 24, 2010 06:38PM

And for the record, it was not me that posted all of this most recent wave of nonsense. I'll bet a pint that it was AL. He's been doing this stuff from the beginning.

[www.brisbanetimes.com.au]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2010 06:46PM by zeuszor.

Date: March 24, 2010 10:37PM

Something I left out were taunts from Nick about the fact that he is able to freely visit our grandchildren and that he knows them intimately, while Cherry and I have to grovel for the slightest opportunity to see them. That was the most hurtful thing he said.

David McKay

David McKay hypocritically bans the JesusChristians from marrying (creating possible pockets of "rebellion" against him) and of course thus from ever having children of their own (as those pesky infants would only hog the time of their parents who could otherwise be "serving God" (by handing out McKay's literature)....while David cries poor over the lack of "access" to his grandchildren...Pardon me, however it seems that...

OF COURSE McKay should have NO access to his grandchildren (as, according to the bullshit he spouts when called upon to consider others, that would only "inhibit" poor little David from "working for God")

JUST as McKay admonishes, those who have been duped into living their lives as his disciples, should "forsake" their families....so should David not permit himself to be similarly distracted....(unless of course the old goat, is not simply, out and out, prostituting the scriptures to manipulate those who fall prey to him....NO, surely not!!)

There will be "plenty of time" for McKay to enjoy the company of any grandchildren of his, once the devil has been "defeated" and the "Kingdom of God" is restored....until then the Apostle of God needs to "stamp on his pride" and refrain from the weakness of indulging himself with his earthly family....after all we all know that ony "those who obey the will of God are my brothers and sisters"....those meaningless genetically related kin of his will have to resign themselves to the company of sinners like warm, loving, gentlemanly Nick (an unsaved systemite, who is too far gone to ever need to "redeem the time"!), until they too have "forsaken all" and followed David....err, I mean Jesus. l

McKay should be "grovelling" to serve Jesus all the more....

not groveling to meet some unimportant little kids, who barely know him anyway.

Thus David can surely console himself,

when he tucks Fran warmly up for the night,

and kisses Roland goodbye, lovingly on the cheek...!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2010 10:41PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: March 24, 2010 11:37PM

Personally, I would not want to have my children within any physical proximity whatsoever to DM or his wife. Obviously, Kevin's agenda is very personal. These are his parents, so this is understandable.

He may want David to quit, and to see the JCs disbanded (I do not know, can only conjecture) but I think it really comes down to the split. He wants David to admit he was wrong to throw him out. It's about reconcilation, but as with everything else over there, it has to be on Kevin's terms.

Let's face it: if it wasn't for the split, Kevin and the others in his clique would probably still be members. In fact, they strike me as disappointed (at times) that they are not. This is why they never use the word "cult" when describing the JCs.

They likely are doubly disappointed that there is practically no group left to which they might return. The house, so to speak, has burned down and now there is nowhere to move into. They come from a background where unanymity is required, where unless you agree with and go along with everything then you cannot be part of the group.

And now a song; my song to the JCs. I dedicate this one to them:

SHIP OF FOOLS

(words by Robert Hunter; music by Jerry Garcia)

Went to see the captain
strangest I could find
Layed my proposition down
Layed it on the line;
I won't slave for beggar's pay
likewise gold and jewels
but I would slave to learn the way
to sink your ship of fools

Ship of fools
on a cruel sea
Ship of fools
sail away from me

It was later than I thought
when I first believed you
now I cannot share your laughter
Ship of Fools

Saw your first ship sink and drown
from rocking of the boat
and all that could not sink or swim
was just left there to float
I won't leave you drifting down
but woah it makes me wild
with thirty years upon my head
to have you call me child

Ship of fools
on a cruel sea
Ship of fools
sail away from me

Ship of Fools

The bottles stand as empty
as they were filled before
Time there was and plenty
but from that cup no more
Though I could not caution all I yet may warn a few:
Don't lend your hand to raise no flag
atop no ship of fools

Ship of fools
on a cruel sea
Ship of fools
sail away from me

Ship of Fools
No I cannot share your laughter
Ship of Fools

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2010 11:42PM by zeuszor.

Date: March 25, 2010 03:18PM

Dave says:

Oh, and it is also interesting that Anita knew about all those posts so soon after they went up. Did you get some inside information, Anita? lol

That's really funny, Dave. The inside information I got was reading your transcript of the chat you had with someone you were claiming was Nick. As soon as I read it, I thought "This sounds like the youtube troll", and I did a bit of a look at the uklisteners' youtube clips. And there was the first posting by the troll.

Late on Sunday I checked that user's profile again, out of curiosity, and saw the flurry of troll posts. I waited a bit to see if Dave or anyone else had seen them, and when it seemed they had not, I posted about it on the XJC site, and sent the details to Dave and Nick in an effort to point out that someone had been yanking Dave's chain big-time.

I did that privately because I thought it would be cruel to repeat those postings on the internet.

Dave thought it was a good idea to re-publish them. He doesn't seem to think that they are vile and not worthy of being on any other web site. He seems proud to keep them on his.

I guess that most people would see this as an indication of the kind of person Dave is.

Most people get it.

Dave remains yanked! Leaving those posts on his web site only shows the world how he operates.

You see, Dave, most decent people won't stoop to "exploiting a mistake" on the internet for all to see......???

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2010 03:26PM by Blackhat.

Date: March 25, 2010 10:47PM

Hear, hear!

I would heartily agree with Blackhat!

However besides making the usual observation that David is little more than "criminally insane" (thinking that he can "exploit" this situation to decitfully wring some PR out of it somehow)....I'd like to follow this thought a little further though and note that McKay is also now literally trapped in his own nightmare

Hence he can't "retract" any of his idiocy, to do so would seriously threaten his "authority"....and thus I'm fairly confident that there will never be a McKay that is somehow for the "better".....he's no longer even capable of responding to efforts to "reach out" to him (say Blackhats' honest endeavours to discreetly avoid promoting the troll and their activities and thus discredit the websites that did so)...

....which is why I suspect that David's only response to "access" to his grandchildren would be to subtly try to inculcate doubt in their minds, about their parents integrity (...(after plying them with presents and getting them alone for a few minutes).."Oh please don't discuss this children.....but isn't it a shame Daddy doesn't really love Mommy....they only just stayed together because dear old Granddad told them to....(sigh) I did so really try to help them ...(smiles balefully).....) as a snide way of petty revenge.

....really... that is all that David is capable of even conceiving now, how he may somehow "injure" those who don't give him the "respect" that is his due...

(..and so the "troll" turns out to have it's uses anyway....
sure it's not Nick, but no-one (on the JC site) need ever know...)

The abuse of the power he has had over the lives of others has also ensnared the "abuser" himself now....

In my opinion, David cannot escape the pyschology of dependance on deceit he has created....

and he wil now likely share the sort of slow demise facing Kim, Jong Il.....

[www.koreatimes.co.kr]

Date: March 26, 2010 08:06PM

Alfred writes:

I gather there hasn't been much of a reception on the few occasions individuals have tried to visit or register there. When people are full of hate they will try to condemn others no matter what they do. This is why there is very little point in people wasting time arguing with them, or viewing what they have to say. That is, unless the information can be used to clarify certain issues, mainly for the benefit of others.

Well I wonder who you gather this from, Alfred? Dave? To my knowledge, he hasn't tried to line up with the thousands of spammers wanting to join the site. Those who do get through that backlog, from my understanding, have been treated far better than I or some others have been treated on your forum!

It is of course unfortunate that Nick, unlike Dave, has another life other than sitting on the site all day, checking each applicant from an Eastern European spam server....

However, Alfred, I would like to hear from you about how anyone has had a bad reception on the site. I would like you to present evidence to back up your claim.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.