Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 15, 2010 02:05AM

yasmin:

I don't see any evidence whatsoever of "gradually increasing independence going on" or "gradual questioning and change."

McKay apparently continues to run the group as an absolute authority and virtual dictator.

This will probably continue until he is dead or in that final stage of dying, i.e. physically unable to do otherwise.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 15, 2010 02:12AM

rrmoderator
McKay's victims/followers don't have any responsibility for his future care. This would be up to his wife and adult children to handle.

This is the point i was making a few days ago. Someone stated that his victims/followers have a Christian obligation to make sure he receives the correct care but i don't agree with that. In any given similar situation it is the responsibility of family members. His victims/followers owe him nothing.

Posted by: bigpigweed ()
Date: December 15, 2010 04:18AM

the way he has treated people over the years makes me think hes going to be a sick lone old man and that will be karma.he's treated people like shit and shown no mercy or goodness to others.why should they worry about him.from all i read hes thought nothing of kicking people out with nothing.hes straned people in other countries and held money and passports on them in effort to make there life hard.to get control back.i hope that he does end up sick and alone.God isnt gonna have no mercy on him and might use him as a example of what happens to false prophets who actualy bring disgrace on religon.i wonder how many people hes turned from God.to me its amazing that those who suffered under his maniplation and evil control dont turn there backs on God, church and all.his sick support of pedos shows me what a sick bastard he is.if i was his kids i wouldnt want little kids around some one who even expresss such perverted idea's.

hes not redeemible because hes to evil and to wrapped up in his own ego to ever admit he has made serius mistakes in how hes treated his members.what hes done in the name of Jesus christ and God makes him like some of the worst monsters in histroy like charles manson or jim jones.just because he couldnt get more than 20 people to follow him doesnt make him less evil because he damaged 20 people there familys and friends and he keeps damaging people ever day he's on earth.the internet is good to be able to warn people but it still gives that sickie a foram to puke out his evil even when no one is talking to him.maybe freezing him out is a solution refusing to even adress the comments he makes on his board.you can see hes desperate for anyone to talk to and that he is saying outrageous things to get people to bite.i hate him.i can really say that without a problem.i hate dave mackay and i would celebrate if i heard he got flesh eating disease and just rotted away in pain for all the hurts hes done to people like joe johnsons family.and for whats hes done to x members like malcom west.i dont even care if it makes me sound cruel to say i hope he has cancer and i hope he dies alone with lots of tme to think back on every evil hes done.i hope he lives the pain of his victims 10000000000000 millon times over.hes going to hell and will rivel lucifer for control.i hope the devil takes him down to his knees.oh and if his consort dont rise up like a adult and defend people shes just as guilty.after all he lumps people together so let her be dammed to if she supports him.if you dont stand up agaisnt him cherry mackay then you condone him.you live off the same donatons hes sucked off so you are accountible to.rot in hell mackay.suffer for every year you ran your cult.suffer for all the pain you caused.i hope you feel the pain of every parent whos been make to suffer while you held there kid from them.rot.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: December 15, 2010 04:41AM

Your music choice had me searching YouTube, Apollo, for my favourite sound.

For the kidney-less members:

[www.youtube.com]

Always makes me weep.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2010 04:45AM by Stoic.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 15, 2010 05:09AM

Nice choice Stoic, it's a lovely version. :-)

Posted by: yasmin ()
Date: December 15, 2010 05:34AM

Rrmoderator;
i am not sure. if you are correct and nothing has changed then you could well be right.It does appear that DaveJC is now managing the JC website without help for whatever reason.

And it does appear that at least the website of the Kenya site where the JCs were, is describing a change.

Also, the group has in the past kicked members out or had members leave.

There also appeared to be some feeling in the group that getting a new passport would require numbers and that this would be unchristian, leaving the group with more problems travelling and keeping connected.

Several months ago, an english couple with their son apparently set out on their own from the group, though they
still, at least at that point, seemed to feel positively towards DaveJc.

If more members have indeed left the group, then it is likely that they are confused, sorting through beliefs and working things out.For walkaways that can take a long time, sometimes years.

If no one left, then as you point out, no further change is likely to have happened. i was referring to the idea of a gradual changing of beliefs in people who might have left the group,not in people who stayed.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2010 05:43AM by yasmin.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 15, 2010 06:02AM

Colin Wilson, in his book, Rogue Messiahs, noted that most gurus tend to die in harness.

They cant function outside their role. And after years of being looked up to and having folks making excuses for them, it is possible that whatever ability a guru had to live independently will weaken, the way a muscle atrophies for lack of use.

A story:

Years back, I had a friend who, due to a spinal cord injury, had to get about by wheelchair.

I and others would offer to open doors for him.

M would refuse. He explained, 'If I let everyone open doors for me, my hands and arms will weaken for lack of exercise. Then, I wont be able to get those doors open when I am by myself, without anyone to help.'

A charismatic leader's social skills and ability to tolerate loneliness and frustration may atrophy after years of having followers to 'hold doors open.'

All the more reason to cling to the role, so as not to lose access to helpers on whom one has come to depend.

Posted by: bigpigweed ()
Date: December 15, 2010 02:03PM

while the giving up a body organ is a big thing id like to know if anyone can say how forced it is?does anyone know?was that going on when you were there malcom wrest or does anyone have firsthand say from any members like what would happen if someone didnt give there kidney?i hear that none of daves family and his consort didnt give.what was there excuse?to dangerous?are they all considered above other members.youd think some members wouldve question this among themselves.its so selfish.if cherry mackay doent like the term consort then she needs not to be a willing side kick and to speak up for whats right,.youd think one mother would feel for another like she should feel something for sheila johnsons case.

i think its overly drama queeny like to be playing funeral music over a kidney donation-lots of people live with one but i think the sad moving funeral song could be better applied to the stealing of the souls that mackay is guilty of.hes taken people away from there familys and those times are not replacable.i bet some parents have died not seeing there kids again b/c mackay kept them a part. people can live without a kidney and there are others who donate to family and strangers,they can go on to live pretty normal lives.but to have your soul stole.your dreams.your family and your whole life but the barberous mackay that deserves a funeral song.i agree with the mod that mackay will likely clench on to who ever he can til hes dead and burried.even then i expect a boney hand might be sticking out of the ground trying to grab someone.he doesnt seem to talk about God much.

he seems to want to be a control freak and a manipulater of people.i would gage him as one of the most evil people ive heard of.i hope that the cult ends when he leaves this earth to meet God.then he will be cast to hell im counting on that.i'll join in the dance and the pissing on his grave without any shame.i hope his kidneys fail as payment to him.maybe i sound cruel but the more i read the more i see why hes hated.the damage he has done is so on purpose and in lots of cases needless.he could have treated the johnson family with some kindness if there son is in the hopsital but instead its like he only gave enough informtion to torment and taunt them.wose than them not knowing the surjury took place at all.but he needs to torment he needs the power over information.if there has been some breakdown in the cult here hoping someone with some christin kindness has let the johnsons speak to there son and confirm hes ok.there is going to be alot of healing needed.
i hope this foram keeps going as long as mackay has breath in him.therefore i hope the foram finds it ends in 2011.

heres a song for mackay not a pretty as the tragic as amazing grace played for a kidney but i dedacate this to a nother body organ- the dick weak mackay what kind of old man makes up a screen name lke that? haha.so much to be proud of.

[www.youtube.com]

Now mackay lay you down to sleep
I pray the lord takes you soulless creep
You should die a natural slow death
Nowing Satan waits 4 your final breth

I'm not going to wake up today
They've pulled my plug the picture fades
And as my body decays mold begins to fill my grave
The smell of death permeates the silk within my coffin lays
Go to hell Mackay

As they bury me now six feet there my body lies
Still feel like I'm going down I hear a distant wailing cry
God something must've gone wrong
And much too late I realize
Go to hell

I saw my funeral that day
I know who didn't show to mourn
My judgement was life in hell
Pillars of pain and thorns
My only friend's the goat the sheeps are pissing on my grave
With 666 between his horns
Go to hell

Place all your trust here in me
Rest assured these things I know
And as Charon sails the sea
Your journey too shall end below
Ah yes you're all sitting ducks
It's true you reap what you sow
Go to hell

Now I lay me down to sleep
Blah, blah, blah my soul to keep
If I die before I wake
I'll go to hell for heaven's sake

rot mackay may your body rot then whats left of that evil mind rot.may you then get kicked by the consort into a old shit hole and become manurer compost.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: December 15, 2010 03:12PM

I think by the absence of postings by Dave today, we can assume he is mid-flight, and unable to post. Probably on his way to Oz, to fill out his Centrelink forms.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: December 15, 2010 03:35PM

Yasmin said:

Rrmoderator;
i am not sure. if you are correct and nothing has changed then you could well be right.It does appear that DaveJC is now managing the JC website without help for whatever reason.

And it does appear that at least the website of the Kenya site where the JCs were, is describing a change.

Also, the group has in the past kicked members out or had members leave.

There also appeared to be some feeling in the group that getting a new passport would require numbers and that this would be unchristian, leaving the group with more problems travelling and keeping connected.

Several months ago, an english couple with their son apparently set out on their own from the group, though they
still, at least at that point, seemed to feel positively towards DaveJc.

If more members have indeed left the group, then it is likely that they are confused, sorting through beliefs and working things out.For walkaways that can take a long time, sometimes years.

If no one left, then as you point out, no further change is likely to have happened. i was referring to the idea of a gradual changing of beliefs in people who might have left the group,not in people who stayed.

Yasmin, I appreciate your comments. I think you have an astute insight into the situation.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.