Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: December 16, 2010 09:18PM

Also, about the 'funeral' music, bigpigweed. Us Celts like to hear the pipes as we go into battle. There is a great story about Bill Millin, a piper on the Normandy beaches who piped the troops ashore. The Germans refrained from shooting at him because they assumed he was mad, marching up and down amidst the death and destruction playing his bagpipes. RIP Bill Millin.

[www.pegasusarchive.org]

'When I finished, Lovat asked for another tune. Well, when I looked round - the noise and people lying about shouting and the smoke, the crump of mortars, I said to myself "Well, you must be joking surely." He said "What was that?" and he said "Would you mind giving us a tune?" "Well, what tune would you like, Sir?" "How about The Road to the Isles?" "Now, would you want me to walk up and down, Sir?" "Yes. That would be nice. Yes, walk up and down."

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 16, 2010 09:22PM

[Moderator Note: This post has been deleted. Personal attacks are against the rules of this message board. This is absolutely the last warning. The next personal attack will result in being banned from this message board.]

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2010 10:38PM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: December 16, 2010 09:51PM

'.......til her alf dreams got in his way.then he expelled her along with his green wheat grass.....'

Any elucidation on what 'alf dreams' might be?

Anything that Davejc finds an obstacle to his dreams of domination is worth noting, I think.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2010 09:59PM by Stoic.

Posted by: bigpigweed ()
Date: December 16, 2010 10:02PM

[...] i wont be back so dont bother with a ban.[...]my best regards to joe johnson if he has has donated. i'm sorry to mrs johsnon if she's being stopped from talking to him.my hope is that the cult is gone soon and that no one more gets harmed by mackay.[...]

[Moderator Note: Personal attacks were edited out. And bigpigweed has been banned from this message board.]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2010 10:36PM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 16, 2010 10:44PM

To whom it may concern:

"bigpigweed" was most likely yet another JC troll.

The key word in his or her last post is "if"--as in "...if she's being stopped from talking to him..."

This remark along with "best regards" to Joe Johnson for giving up a kidney makes "bigpidweed" look like either an apologist and/or a deeply uninformed and naive bystander, to say the least.

But personal attacks and off topic remarks on this thread are NOT helpful.

And badgering people through the pm system, is NOT helpful either.

NO BUllYING, which will result in being banned from this message board.

Note: No one is somehow appointed to dominate any thread within this message board, other than through moderation, which is maintained according to the stated rules

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2010 11:00PM by rrmoderator.

Date: December 16, 2010 10:51PM

Moderator,

I would agree bigpigweed was likely another JC troll.

With regards to your earlier post, point taken.

Posted by: Adrian ()
Date: December 17, 2010 01:53AM

It's rather interesting how some people such as "bigpigweed" make such cleaver comments but they don't go undetected by RR. It is public news that the Johnson's have been denied access to their son. Joe is a victim of DM and all activities center on the influence that the cult has had on him. The trolls eventually expose themselves. The secrecy of the cult reveal that DM is still pulling strings. His latest strategy is sickening and eventually it will be exposed like the other games he's played.

Date: December 17, 2010 02:02AM

Blackhat
His emphasis was on young men. Sure, he lured Grace and Susan Gianstefani into his cult, but the main emphasis seems to have been on young men and promoting their practice of masturbation in order to avoid other temptations....

I think the emphasis was on young teenagers. He targetted and groomed Joe Johnson from the age of 16. He knows young teenagers are impressionable which makes them easy targets.

Date: December 17, 2010 04:44AM

Dave McKay wrote:

But a better example is paedophilia. Kids are not FORCED to have sex, and yet society says it is wrong. I know, I know, they are not adults. But you see, we each have our restrictions that we think makes it wrong or doesn't make it wrong. And so what we decided to experiment with is just trying to follow the rules as we honestly and humbly think God wrote them.

Dave McKay wrote:

It sounds a lot like what I have suggested be done for paedophiles, i.e. create an environment (e.g. on an island) which is as little like punishment as possible, but which still keeps them away from mainstream society/children.

The above posts would suggest that Dave McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') is a paedophilia apologist.

Now, let's go back to an incident which occured before the split of the cult. An ex member, who was very close to McKay at the time, claimed that McKay allowed a convicted paedophile who was wanted by the Australian authorites to join the cult. This man was sent to work alongside the cult in India. This put the safety of the cult members children at serious risk and of course any children the cult came into contact with. McKay however did not feel the need to raise this issue with his victims/followers. They had absolutely no idea they were working alongside a convicted paedophile and it has been claimed that this man was left alone with children on numerous occasions. The man was eventually caught on a train giving money to young Indian children in return for lewd sexual acts. After much deliberation McKay eventually decided to send the man back to Australia where the authorities arrested him.

These heinous crimes could of course have been prevented had McKay initially handed this man over to the authorities which is what you would expect a Christian man to do, but wait a minute... McKay has clearly stated in the above post that as long as there isn't force involved then it's down to the individual's restrictions to decide what is right or wrong. Perhaps the man told McKay there was never any force involved so McKay took his word for it and decided the man didn't deserve to go to jail. It's very disturbing how McKay claims there isn't any force involved in paedophilia. For a start how on earth can he possibly consider himself qualified enough to make such a bold statement? Has McKay studied every paedophilia case? Perhaps he's referring back to his Children of God days where children were raised to believe that what they were doing was perfectly natural and there may not have been force. However anyone who has any respect for the law or any kind of morals would recognise that a heinous paedophilic crime was being commited. These poor children were controlled and manipulated.

Now, we all know how McKay desperately tries to cover up his Children of God past. He even recently sent over a troll to confront me regarding postings which i had made highlighting McKay's involvement in the Children of God. McKay claims he left the Children of God before they introduced lewd sex acts into their teachings however there is alot of evidence to suggest that isn't the case. Research has proven that McKay's dates don't quite add up. Further evidence is McKay's attitude towards paedophilia which sounds very similar to the teachings of the Children of God. We all know that McKay was very close to ''Moses'' David Berg, even after ''leaving'' the Children of God. They exchanged letters for years. Those letters were some of McKay's most cherished possession's. He would beam with pride when showing them to his victims/followers.

Make no doubt about it this is a dangerous man. Now i've yet to find solid evidence which suggests McKay himself has commited paedophilic crimes however his comments on the subject are deeply concerning.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2010 04:49AM by Apollo.

Date: December 17, 2010 05:52AM

Dave McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') wrote:

two very public meetings I had with two sixteen-year-olds

Dave McKay has taken offence to my claim that he targets young teenagers... before eventually admitting it!!!!

I replied to a post Blackhat made claiming Dave's emphasis was on young men. I stated the emphasis appeared to be on young teenagers. You don't become a young man until you're 18. McKay and his cult groomed Joe Johnson from the age of 16.

As far as i'm aware this is the first time Dave has openly admitted meeting Joe when he was 16. Yes he's previously stated the JCs met Joe however he's never openly admitted personally being in attendance, well certainly from the time i've been aware of the group. He also admits to meeting a 16 year old on another occasion. I have no idea who he's referring to there, i'm guessing Grace.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.