Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 15, 2010 07:51PM

Blackhat
Dave is obsessively going over old postings, and trying to justify his position.

He can't justify his position. He lured young impressionable men into his cult, and used them for his purposes. That is clear. It is a fact and is historically true.

I think you're being kind to him there. He groomed young teenagers into his cult, and used them for his purposes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: December 15, 2010 07:58PM

His emphasis was on young men. Sure, he lured Grace and Susan Gianstefani into his cult, but the main emphasis seems to have been on young men and promoting their practice of masturbation in order to avoid other temptations....

Date: December 15, 2010 07:58PM

Blackhat
Apollo asked:

Is it true McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') and his cult are banned from entering
Germany?

I do remember reading something about that, but I don't have a reference.....sorry.....

Yeah i remember reading something about it aswell. If it is true then i'd like to find out how they went about it. I'd love to see McKay banned from entering the UK and to be honest he already should be after kidnapping Bobby Kelly. The way he treated that Scottish donor was also disgusting. She was treated as a pawn. I know we've managed to get Fred Phelps banned from entering the country and i'd like to think similar action could be taken against McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'').

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2010 08:00PM by Apollo.

Date: December 15, 2010 08:04PM

Blackhat
His emphasis was on young men. Sure, he lured Grace and Susan Gianstefani into his cult, but the main emphasis seems to have been on young men and promoting their practice of masturbation in order to avoid other temptations....

What a disgusting man which takes me back to a story Brian told after being on the JK show...

When I was on the JK show, DM started to babble about masturbation: "Who masturbates? Who masturbates?" He cried out while waving his hand up in the air as is to say "Me too!" Now I shall tell you about the exact context in which wanking was brought up as a topic for discussion. I remember it vividly, and that stuff never made it into the final cut, or therefore on the air.

It was close to the end of the show, and L was telling the audience about some of the odd particulars of JC doctrine; she told of how the males in the JCs are pressured into getting vasectomies, also she told about how DM encourages people to masturbate, not just that it was allowed, but encouraged. Of course all of the JCs on stage denied these things and said that she was lying.

L looked incredulous and disgusted. She said impatiently, "But it's on your website Dave. The whole world can read about it." Then DM said something like, "OK, I admit it. That's true. I masturbate. Who else masturbates? Who masturbates?" He was grinning and waving his arm in the air. Then he said "No, better yet, who in the audience HAS masturbated?"

There was a gasp of shock and disgust from the audience, a grumble of discomfort at DM's display of lack of self-control for shock value. L puckered her lips as if to express profound contempt. G. Baldwin shook his head ruefully. I simply stared at DM in amazement because I nearly literally couldn't believe what I was witnessing. J. Kyle told Dave that he was acting perverse and childish.

DM just giggled like he was pleased with himself, and the other JCs on stage laughed on cue also. It was a bizarre scene.

Date: December 15, 2010 11:17PM

bigpigweed
while the giving up a body organ is a big thing id like to know if anyone can say how forced it is?does anyone know?was that going on when you were there malcom wrest or does anyone have firsthand say from any members like what would happen if someone didnt give there kidney?i hear that none of daves family and his consort didnt give.what was there excuse?to dangerous?are they all considered above other members.youd think some members wouldve question this among themselves.its so selfish.if cherry mackay doent like the term consort then she needs not to be a willing side kick and to speak up for whats right,.youd think one mother would feel for another like she should feel something for sheila johnsons case.

i think its overly drama queeny like to be playing funeral music over a kidney donation-lots of people live with one but i think the sad moving funeral song could be better applied to the stealing of the souls that mackay is guilty of.hes taken people away from there familys and those times are not replacable.i bet some parents have died not seeing there kids again b/c mackay kept them a part. people can live without a kidney and there are others who donate to family and strangers,they can go on to live pretty normal lives.but to have your soul stole.your dreams.your family and your whole life but the barberous mackay that deserves a funeral song.i agree with the mod that mackay will likely clench on to who ever he can til hes dead and burried.even then i expect a boney hand might be sticking out of the ground trying to grab someone.he doesnt seem to talk about God much.

Cherry ''Consort'' McKay is a nasty piece of work. She has shown absolutely no compassion towards Sheila Johnson. She has even threatened Sheila Johnson that if she doesn't behave in a certain type of way (bow to David's demands) then she may never see her son again. I previously felt sorry for ''Consort'' but the more i read the old witches posts on the JCs forum the more i realise she and McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') are cut from the same cloth.

I don't think it's drama queeny at all. This is a very serious issue. People should not feel obliged to donate because of their commitment to a particular cult.

As far as i'm aware the JCs only began organ donating (for financial reasons and to gain media attention) in the last decade. It's fair to say that during which time a large majority of McKay's victims/followers have donated. There is obviously alot of peer pressure involved and victims/followers are shunned by the rest of the group if they don't bow to McKay's demands. Anyone who disagrees with McKay is forced to go through very long grievance meetings which can go into the early hours. Most victims/followers end up eventually bowing to Dave's demands to make life easier for themselves. Death resulting from kidney donation is rare but definitely possible. Any organ donor is at serious risk of bleeding and infection. Patients have been known to remain extremely ill for several weeks after the operation. If their one remaining kidney becomes diseased in the future then that would obviously pose serious problems. There's also the possibility that in the future one of their family members may desperately need a kidney. Now they may be the only match in the family but if they've already given away their kidney thanks to their chequered past in a cult then that would obviously leave their family member with few options left.

Posted by: bigpigweed ()
Date: December 15, 2010 11:54PM

its a bad deal for the bloke who ends up with his one remained kidney failed.agreed.also i think its bad that more compassion werent shown for sheila and all that family. thats shows the measure of macays christianity. hes not a christian.simple to see.hes maybe a back slidden christian but he's not acting christian.

i find that article you wrote apollo about the jeremy kyle show to be disgusting.i mean for mackay to have acted lke that would have been pretty crazy to see.bet it didnt endear him to the audience or to the presenter.so the other jcs laughed?youd think they would have been ashamed.whats his passion for masturbation?just to be discusting and shocking?he wins that one.what in the middle of prayers they all start wanking instead of talking in tongues?i would see that consort must be a bit sick of him talking about it with a bunch of young men.like who talks about this shit in public.well we are now.but i mean what church?scares me to picture what mackay is doing now if he's all alone there and feeling randy.he does seem a little over excitted on the foram.josie.call me when you get this.al Anyone who disagrees with McKay is forced to go through very long grievance meetings which can go into the early hours. you said this apollo and i was wondering like what is grounds for these meetings.i would see that consort must be a bit sick of him talking about it with a bunch of young men.

about the kidneys.how much money does mackay get off each one?can they just make any amount and call it expenses.so the highest bidder could get the organ?the one who could pay the most out in expenses.cold.
its almost like when young women get knocked up and then sort of sell their baby for so called pregnacy expenses and the baby goes to the parents with the deepest pockets.i wonder who got the money off joes kidney of the cult has called it quits.im sure someone got his finders fee.apollo i do think you are coming up with good informaton to tell,thats good b/c if anything it might keep others from talking to mackay.this site jumps up number 2 on search so good odds people will find this.

Date: December 16, 2010 12:20AM

bigpigweed
its a bad deal for the bloke who ends up with his one remained kidney failed.agreed.also i think its bad that more compassion werent shown for sheila and all that family. thats shows the measure of macays christianity. hes not a christian.simple to see.hes maybe a back slidden christian but he's not acting christian.

Could you imagine if your brother/sister comes to you in 10 years time desperately in need of a kidney but you can't provide it because you've already given yours away? I don't think i could live with myself.

McKay and his cult see Sheila Johnson as a cash machine. McKay shows no compassion towards his own family never mind other people.

bigpigweed
i find that article you wrote apollo about the jeremy kyle show to be disgusting.i mean for mackay to have acted lke that would have been pretty crazy to see.bet it didnt endear him to the audience or to the presenter.so the other jcs laughed?youd think they would have been ashamed.whats his passion for masturbation?just to be discusting and shocking?he wins that one.what in the middle of prayers they all start wanking instead of talking in tongues?i would see that consort must be a bit sick of him talking about it with a bunch of young men.like who talks about this shit in public.well we are now.but i mean what church?scares me to picture what mackay is doing now if he's all alone there and feeling randy.he does seem a little over excitted on the foram.josie.call me when you get this.al Anyone who disagrees with McKay is forced to go through very long grievance meetings which can go into the early hours. you said this apollo and i was wondering like what is grounds for these meetings.i would see that consort must be a bit sick of him talking about it with a bunch of young men.

What does the highlighted part mean?

That was a piece Brian wrote a couple of years ago. There's no doubt McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') is very opinionated when it comes to sexual matters.

bigpigweed
about the kidneys.how much money does mackay get off each one?can they just make any amount and call it expenses.so the highest bidder could get the organ?the one who could pay the most out in expenses.cold.
its almost like when young women get knocked up and then sort of sell their baby for so called pregnacy expenses and the baby goes to the parents with the deepest pockets.i wonder who got the money off joes kidney of the cult has called it quits.im sure someone got his finders fee.apollo i do think you are coming up with good informaton to tell,thats good b/c if anything it might keep others from talking to mackay.this site jumps up number 2 on search so good odds people will find this.

I would imagine it goes well into the thousands. He'll hide it under the ''donation'' bracket of course. Anyone in desperate need of a kidney will be quite happy to provide the donor with thousands of pounds and McKay uses that to his advantage.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2010 12:21AM by Apollo.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: December 16, 2010 02:57PM

josie.call me when you get this.al

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: bigpigweed ()
Date: December 16, 2010 04:57PM

sorry it was a accidental cut and paste from when i cut and paste this that brian saidAnyone who disagrees with McKay is forced to go through very long grievance meetings which can go into the early hours.no big deal.i hope.

dont turn it in to theater please. i was cutting and pasting in my post to ask about the kidney donations ok?

i just read there is some new rules for lung donations lets hope the members are gone or else mackay will sell them off to.im trying to get answers how david mackays family excaped having to donate?youd think he would have at least pushed son in law or someone so there wasnt such obvius selfishness.for the record hate mackay for all hes done.maybe its to small a word.contempt? loath?despise?there isnt anything positive i can think of about him.maybe the best thing about him is his willingness to show himself as a complete asshole insted of making effort to hide it.hell have driven away so many by just being mackay.i know someone who tried hard to get along with him for a while and even if he agred with him mackay could twist words in to a arguement.hes not happy unless hes in to something.the word pain for him would now to be unpluged from the intenet.we can hope.seeing his foram in the way it is is to hilarious.nobody but mackay yellping away for attention.he doesnt seem to see what a joke hes become.

heres a piece of cheerful trivia.he was said to once be taking green wheat grass high colonics on the advise of a friendly supporter who was into that . shnatural health and cleansng procedures. she was a tv presenter and he liked her for a while til her alf dreams got in his way.then he expelled her along with his green wheat grass somehow that story always makes me laugh.he wouldn't return some items she lended him.i dont think his goal was natural health or freeganism style cleansing but more an attempt to churcn out material for a new book.i hope another mackay books never hits the streets

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: December 16, 2010 08:56PM

In the pm that I had from bigpigweed there were some interesting cryptic snippets amongst the personal slanging and character assasination:

'say hello......... from josie'

'how christian....... angelica says Oi!'

I have no idea what any of this means and no wish to know either. I am putting this out in the open so that anyone to whom this is significant is aware.

I might be all of the nasty things you say, bigpigweed, that is a matter of perception on your part and you have a right to think as you please, -------but I am no kindly frog.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.