Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: December 13, 2010 06:01PM

Ypu know, when I read Dave's posts, as I have just done, I wonder what love he has for Jesus.

That someone could post such vindictive, hateful and ego-centred stuff, and then claim that they are following Jesus, that actually floors me.

Where is the love and forgiveness which were at the heart of what Jesus taught?

Dave, if you were to post one post demonstrating your understanding of Jesus' love and forgiveness, then I might listen to you a different way.

As it stands, you are an egotistical imposter, a tool of the Devil, using Jesus as a cover for most hateful and deceptive things. You claimed a while ago to be following Jesus, yet all we see now is you on some ego-trip about your site and the RR Forum. You are so far from Jesus right now, you will burn in Hell.....and come Armageddon, you will not be among the righteous chosen.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2010 06:03PM by Blackhat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: December 13, 2010 07:17PM

Finally Dave has looked at my assertion that I was Simon JM. I did confess to this waaaaaay back, but Dave still kept on insisting it was Craig. I kept saying it on the X forum, over and over. But still he kept on saying it was Craig.

Oh, I lied and I lied and I lied. I said I was someone I wasn't. I led Dave down the garden path.

But still he kept on saying it was Craig.

So when I kept telling the truth, over and over again, he still kept on saying it was Craig.

Funny eh?

Oh, yes, I lied and I lied and I lied. That's what you have to do when you take up a fake personna.

That's what Dave had to do when he became Anita Foster. He lied and he lied and he lied.

And even to this day, when he puts up a posting for Cherry about me, he titles it "Anita Foster"......

That's what lying can do to you.........

OK Dave, so are you prepared to post ANOTHER APOLOGY TO CRAIG???????

You said Simon JM was Craig over and over, and I kept telling you it was me. Another Apology to Craig is SO in order......

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 13, 2010 08:01PM

Styxxx
The x site isn’t a very gossipy site and people don’t hound others in pm to discover personal information about other users.

Hello,

I'd just like to pick up on this point you raised. We can only really speak from our own personal experiences and certainly in that respect i've found most RR members to be very respectful towards me. In fact the only person who has been proven to have gossiped about me behind my back also posts on the xjcs site.

Date: December 13, 2010 08:35PM

Dear Apollo,

To err is human, to forgive is divine.....(and to despicably malign is McKay)

....as you are clearly interested in defeating McKay, would you be able to consider then, towards this end,

...divinely forgiving Styxxx of some of the many misdemeanours you frequently remind us of....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2010 08:42PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: December 13, 2010 08:44PM

Dearest Malcolm,

I have nothing to forgive Styxxx for. She's never offended me in any way. I wasn't referring to Styxxx when i referred to someone gossiping about me. I was only stating that certainly from my experience most people on here are not gossipy and seeking personal information.

PS. 200 posts!!!! and plenty more to come David!!!!!!! :-)

Date: December 13, 2010 09:17PM

While I note the observations already made by Stoic and others, that Styxxx may have technically breached protocol, I have to concur with Blackhat, that they have appear not to have used this forum for the purposes of subverting the debate therein, that they may have credible reasons for employing a succession of ID's (if this actually be the case)....

...and this thread cannot simply forever "ban" those who may be unpopular for no other reason than the style in which they post...to his credit Zeuszor, ultimately "incorporated" a lot of openly negative feedback, to eventually greatly improve the "fashion" of contributions he made, (and thankfully, continues to make here)....in the "spirit of Zesusor" then, who I know would be "big" enough to look beyond, some minor personal stylistic differences....

...I also ask that a smidgeon of tolerance (IF it is necessary) be extended towards Styxxx, and further;

...I hence I ask that the punishment "fit' the crime, and that in future,

"Styxx" simply not be permitted to select an ID of their own choosing

and that instead, by consent of the other contributers to this thread,

they be given a shameful title of universal opprobrium, to brand them by

an ominous name, redolent of a fetid, accursed and ill - omened malevolence

dire and baleful in quality, grossly monstrous in it's articulation,

Something so sickeningly disgusting in it's association,

that the very instant it rolls of the tongue, it causes involuntary revulsion....

.....call then something like...well...you know...something like...say..."David John McKay"

Date: December 13, 2010 09:20PM

I wasn't referring to Styxxx when I referred to someone gossiping about me

- Apollo

Oh...well err...then that just leaves Blackhat and I?....

Date: December 13, 2010 09:23PM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
I wasn't referring to Styxxx when I referred to someone gossiping about me

- Apollo

Oh...well err...then that just leaves Blackhat and I?....

...or bigstinkweed. ;-)

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 13, 2010 09:26PM

Styxxx broke the rules.

Styxxx has been banned from this message board.

Date: December 13, 2010 09:30PM

Broskeeper,

Why exactly have you decided to post on this message board?

It seems from your posts that your purpose is to pull this thread off-topic into various personal disagreements and/or arguments.

Do you consider McKay a cult leader?

Are the JCs a cult in your opinion?

If so, why do you consider them a cult?

These questions are directly on topic.

Thank you

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.