Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: December 15, 2010 04:36PM

Suddenly Dave has posted. If anyone can make sense of it, please let me know......

Of course, none of it is about "Jesus" or 'Christians", as his banner heading would suggest.

Once again, it is all about what he said, she said, Glenn said, Sisi said........it is really pathetic how this once self-styled "prophet" is reduced to petty bickering. It says more about himself than anything anyone here could say.......

And just because Dave has a habit of posting and deleting, here it all is for y'all....(in my best Texas accent!)

P.S. Speaking of the Glimmer Twins, guess who I just discovered wants to post here? I think his post will appear before this one, so that's why I'm putting this P.S. here. I'll respond in a separate post after this one.

I have to admit that I have been very slow catching up with all that has been happening on the hate sites. But I'm slowly getting there.

Only just today, I have taken the time to think through this post from Brian, posted on Nov. 11 (Armistice Day, how sweet!):
Agur
I know Brian means well and has suffered as a scapegoat. I have been guilty of blaming him for things that I now believe DID come from another source who wanted to blacken Brian's name and to hurt me at the same time. This is not just my opinion, it was proven to me by a trusted person who located the exact unheard of vile terms used against me are posted elsewhere on the internet and the author signed his name to them so I believe he was the source and Brian only maybe repeated things but was not the author of the lies and ugliness. Anyway it is past and all is forgiven on all sides with Brian and I.

Brian replied: Thanks for that. Yes, I feel like I have been made into a scapegoat in some circles, too.

Most of the XJC clique seem to think that I am as twisted and evil as DM himself, or that I am the real troll/YouTube nuisance, for example. That's all ludicrous.

And for another thing, I am the source of zero percent of those dirty rumors about you, Agur. All of that has come from the Glimmer Twins.

What keeps niggling away at me is all of the contradictions. Sisi says that she took out a court order against Brian for something he never did, and Brian actually wrote that apology...twice (apparently because Sisi wasn't satisfied with the first one). That much sounds like Brian really was the scapegoat... an innocent victim to satisfy Sisi's righteous indignation at the time. Let's not say that she lied; but she did make one hell of a big mistake, for which you would think that someone would make a fairly abject apology, wouldn't you.

Just checking. I don't want things to get distorted. Yep, here it is! She says, "I have been guilty of blaming him for things that I now believe DID come from another source..."

Well, it's not an apology, but it sure does sound like a confession to me. An admission without an apology. But as long as Brian (Mr. Scapegoat, right, Sisi?) is happy, that's the main thing.

But what happened when I questioned it earlier on in this thread?

Sisi assured me that all was well, that Brian (Mr. Scapegoat) was pleased as punch with whatever it was that she had done to him. And Brian? Well, he wasn't quite so sure. I think he used the word "extortion". That's something like blackmail, isn't it? In fact, he sounded almost suicidal.

And then we got the word that "Zeuszor has died." Well, we know that he didn't really die, but he had effectively been "taken out", hadn't he, Sisi? I know how it feels, Brian, and part of me would really like to gloat over what is happening to you. But I just can't do that. You may, in your own way be reaping what you've sown, but what about Sisi, and why is she doing it to you?

Miss saintly pink cookie can be pretty vicious, can't she? The sort of person who would stick an ice pick in the eye of a sick dog, in my estimation. The kind of person who would either write to a grieving mother and make fun of her dead daughter, or defend someone who did it. Personally, what I think we are dealing with here is pretty close to satanic in the literal sense. And I think there are several people involved in it.

Maybe it's just that poor old nutter that everyone has been having fun sticking ice picks into who has gotten to me. You think so? See, I'm starting to think that there IS a "ring", of some sort as that old nutter would put it. A ring that involves Al for sure. He knows stuff that even Rick Ross is afraid to have leak out. Stuff that would make Rick Ross tell Brian to leave him alone. Stuff that would make Rick Ross keep him on his message board even though he knows that Al has broken the double-name rule that brought Sisi down. Stuff that may even have David Lowe scared.

After all, we've got a real name for Al, a real address, even photos of him (complete with drag at times). But no one does a thing. The man seems to have supernatural protection!

There was this campaign to get Sisi allowed back on the RR message board, supported by the likes of Anita (of course) and Yasmin. After all she had always done her best to damn me (first requirement for membership), and she really didn't do anything else to hurt the others there.

But wait a minute! We all forgot about the good ole scapegoat, didn't we? Did Sisi ever do anything to hurt Brian? According to the official record, it was Brian who did despicable things to her. His confession is right there in black and white and capital letters to prove it. Done like a dinner, as they would say in Australia. Packaged up and ready for shipping to scapegoatdom.

Yet, at some point, Sisi realised that it was really Al who sent all those youtube posts, emails, etc., just as we must all realise by now, he is doing in Denise's name all over the Internet. So why is everyone afraid of Al? What kind of supernatural power does he hold over everyone? And believe me, I DO think it's supernatural.

Why is it that Al even knows Rick Ross's legal secrets, and who it is that sends those legal letters out to various people when Rick or Sisi or anyone else wants to extort something? it's waaaay too tangled for my mortal brain, but there are lies and deception at every step along the way.

I have no doubt that there are some who are hardly entangled in this at all. Yasmin, for example, seems to be fairly sincere. Oh, she makes it her business to keep the pressure on me as the source of all evil, but she shows a bit of moral fibre occasionally, sticking up for those whom she thinks are not getting a fair deal (present company excepted, of course). And Anita, as thick as thieves with Sisi, but still somehow not being let in on all that is happening. I have no doubt that Kevin doesn't realise what all is going on either, although I'm sure he has sniffed a little bit of it.

Nick and Kate and Liesel and Sheila and David Lowe, they all have their own little secret circles too, with Brian playing a key role for each of them. But I doubt that they have a handle on Al and Sisi and Rick Ross and Corboy. But each of them has played their own disgusting part in the whole tangled web that they weave each time they practice to deceive.

I can't see all of this coming to a satisfactory end until the Lamb himself comes and cuts the Gordian knot that is this world's evil. However, I do know that I want to be on his side when that day comes, regardless of what these guys may do to me or others that they target in the meantime.

Oh yeah, back to the quote from Sisi at the top of this post:
This is not just my opinion, it was proven to me by a trusted person who located the exact unheard of vile terms used against me are posted elsewhere on the internet and the author signed his name to them so I believe he was the source...

Can you see what is missing here? Sisi forgot to tell us who the "trusted person" was who "proved" to her that Brian is innocent, and even though she tells us that the "author signed his name" she has been a bit bashful about telling us that name. Extortion, perhaps? Or just a desire to protect this poor innocent person, for whom Brian was made a scapegoat.

How do you feel about that, Brian?

And, of course, the questions start all over again when you realise that when I first raised this issue a week or so ago, Sisi had flip-flopped yet again, and was saying that, "Yes, Mr. Scapegoat did do it, but he's fine with that." Why did she do that, when as recently as Nov. 11, she was saying just the opposite?

Curiouser and curiouser...

Glenn wrote (bottom of the previous page, if you missed it):
I do see why people must resort to different usernames on the rick ross site. he bans unfairly and is a moron who lets brian use multiple accounts and encourages brian to rat out people who sign up again.i was originally ptolemyglenn.i forgot my password so rick said i could create another name.when i did,i was banned.i dont blame sisi for creating a new username,but in reality there is no point. rick only wants the most bloodthirsy devout bullies like brian,apollo,mal and anita. Dave again with the troll comment.i did not fool you.i should not be held accountable for alans actions.i claim the stuff i said.and worked to fix it with people i had an issue with. you would have known that if you emailed me directly instead of taking what gossips say as gospel.

Sometimes the world just isn't fair, Glenn. Did you think that Rick Ross would be an exception?

I notice that you made no mention of bigpigweed over there.

But I agree that, you are doing exactly what it takes to get over the ban there, and that is to say the most outrageous things against me. Trouble is that Rick may sense that you are TDP'g him! lol

Or are you?

I think you've played both sides so long, Glenn that you're almost as bad as Ms. Jekyl and Hyde.

I don't like what you and Al are doing to ANY of these people, including myself. Got that?

Now, welcome back to the forum. As you can see, I'm pretty desperate for friends over here! lol

Anyway, Glenn, I don't want our differences to derail this thread. It's about Sisi, not you. I may delete your post and my response in a few days, when people have had a chance to read them.

In the meantime, back to Brian and Sisi.

Here is quite a noble post from Brian, from Nov. 14, 2010, showing some good old fashioned common sense about me deleting some relatively unimportant threads here to make more room, and about mistreatment of Denise. But, of course, it does not get through to those who are only there because of a sadistic streak.

Nov. 14. 2010. Zeusor
I fail to see why some posters are so concerned about DM "destroying evidence." It shouldn't really matter how much evidence is destroyed, if no one wants him brought to justice and believes it is between him and God!

Some of them have been bitching so badly about what he has said about them in the past and now they are bitching because he removing what he is said. To me it is totally bizarre!

They are complaining about me being over the top. I posted that we should ignore dsm, which I thought was the right thing to do and would have even earned the XJC seal of ethical approval.

Yet Agur has been posting relentlessly against that women who is obviously quite ill, no doubt exacerbated by the death of her daughter, but not a word is said about her. Again bizarre!

Absolutely, Brian. Almost criminally bizarre. Yet it's the kind of stuff that lynch mobs are made of. Everyone too gutless to speak up and say, "Hey, this is wrong!"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2010 04:50PM by Blackhat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 15, 2010 05:25PM

It is now one month since "Admin" posted on the JC web site the following:

Word has been received from Joe that he is doing well and feeling fine.

Given that the posting was prefaced with the words "Word has been received", it seems that Admin is not in direct contact with Joe.

However, those who care about Joe, including I am sure, members of this site, would like to have an update on his post-operative progress, even if it is third hand?

Date: December 15, 2010 05:33PM

Dave says regarding Denise Matteau:

that women who is obviously quite ill

So even though she has taken up a campaign in your defence, and has attacked Rick Ross and Meadowhaven in your defence, your conclusion is that she is

that women who is obviously quite ill

Well there you go.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2010 05:34PM by Blackhat.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: December 15, 2010 05:41PM

Davejc, as usual, does a good job of further muddying an already muddy pond.

From my perspective, there is little point in taking any of the hooks he so enticingly dangles, I think we all know by now where all of those hooks eventually lead.

From my perspective also, I prefer to keep my focus securely on the main mover, Davejc himself and his eternal weaving of a tangled web--watch the spider not the fly.

Thanks for ceasing to send me your nasty little pm's as requested, bigpigweed, I appreciate someone who can listen to a bald statement of intent from another.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2010 05:44PM by Stoic.

Posted by: bigpigweed ()
Date: December 15, 2010 06:20PM

[...] as for joe johnson lets hope he calls his family himself if hes free of mackay for real.hope they can work things out.
i agree with blackhat sayting no sense even addresing mackay on his commnets hes desperate for someone to talk to.do we care who wants to post on his message board?not much.i think we care that he has no cult.gutless and cultless makes a grumpy old man

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2010 10:27PM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 15, 2010 07:32PM

I see Glenn's back posting. I'm surprised they've let him out the mental asylum. He, Dave and Denise make quite a trio.

To be honest the majority of McKay's postings aren't even worth responding to. Dave McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') is a lonely old man. Even ''Consort'' Cherry seems unwilling to join him on the forum. What we're seeing at the moment is McKay's desperate attempt to deflect away from the bigger issues. All this he said she said really is schoolyard stuff.

Date: December 15, 2010 07:34PM

All this he said she said really is schoolyard stuff.

I have been saying this for a long time.....

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 15, 2010 07:43PM

Is it true McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') and his cult are banned from entering Germany?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2010 07:43PM by Apollo.

Date: December 15, 2010 07:46PM

Dave is obsessively going over old postings, and trying to justify his position.

He can't justify his position. He lured young impressionable men into his cult, and used them for his purposes. That is clear. It is a fact and is historically true.

Date: December 15, 2010 07:50PM

Apollo asked:

Is it true McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') and his cult are banned from entering
Germany?

I do remember reading something about that, but I don't have a reference.....sorry.....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.