Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: December 12, 2010 09:24PM

Dave has also sent a message to Falling Leaves, who he claims is one of the ones in the final shake-down of the Jesus Christians:

Anyway, I knew when I saw you posting there that it was going to be the best thing that could happen to you, that you would be back here before very long. I mean, we have had our disagreements, but we're cuddly kittens compared to those guys.

I hope that you are finding your freedom inspiring, and that you are growing spiritually. Please don't lose touch. And give my love to any of the others that you are in touch with.

I hope that you are finding your freedom inspiring

So Dave talks about one of his members finding freedom? From his own mouth, those who have left Dave have Freedom. So what did they have before? I think we know the answer to that one.

And

Please don't lose touch
suggests that there has been a real cut-off of communication.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 12, 2010 09:29PM

Stoic, you said

Thank you, Blackhat, for your kind concern. I will wait for the moderator to make comment on what you have selectively perceived as 'personal attacks'. And, because I am a person of my word, I will abide by the decision, whatever that is.

Well the moderator has already replied since I posted that. They said:

To whom it may concern:

Again, avoid the personal attacks and petty quibbling. Such posts will not be approved.

It's not on topic.

So your continuation of the issue is a flagrant disregard for the decision already given.....

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: December 12, 2010 09:50PM

Thank you for your concerned finger-pointing Blackhat, nothing like a bit of finger-pointing to direct attention away from that shovel. Misdirection, all habitual manipulators make use of it.

Unfortunately, I had posted my reply before the moderator's comment showed up, a bit of cross posting there, it happens, so your finger-pointing is to no avail.

By the way, in the moderator's comment I saw no decision, I saw a general warning--which I will take note of and henceforth refrain from calling out 'Styxxx' on her obvious bull sh*t.

Another well used ploy of those wishing to manipulate is to deliberately misinterpret the words and intentions of others to serve their own covert agenda. Davejc does it continuously.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 12, 2010 09:55PM

Stoic
Another well used ploy of those wishing to manipulate is to deliberately misinterpret the words and intentions of others to serve their own covert agenda. Davejc does it continuously.

Which is exactly how falling_leaves acted during their short spell on the thread...

Date: December 12, 2010 09:56PM

The "refresh" button is useful, particularly if a forum screen has been on your computer for over 30 minutes!

Thank you for agreeing to abide by the rules.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: December 12, 2010 10:18PM

'The "refresh" button is useful, particularly if a forum screen has been on your computer for over 30 minutes!'

Thank you, Blackhat. I will operate my computer, like my mental faculties, as I see fit, not at your direction.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 12, 2010 10:20PM

To whom it may concern:

The McKay group is still apparently active and has not disbanded.

McKay seems to be simply playing his usual "mind games" and self-obsessed nonsense.

Please focus on that, and not personal bickering.

Posted by: bigpigweed ()
Date: December 12, 2010 11:34PM

so as figured the jcs never disband. typical and stupid.what was the point in that exersise? mackay has just made a bigger ass of himself now. how very very stupid of him.

also i think styxx has made alot of contributions on the board.relating to cults and i think sheor he has shown lots of concern for the people taken in by cults.its like mackay gets the knife out for people and some others are happy to stick the knife in and twist.i dont see styxx playing a victim at all.also dont see them actacking people.they did mention falling_leaves as not being real.that ended up being true.i wonder why you feel any one writing on message boards needs to actually identify them self to anyone? stoic i imagine you have a real first name a handle on the message boads a nickname a differnt handle on the xers site.doesnt mean anything,my opinion is if some one has been effected by cults let them be and let them share with out attack from this side.styxx dont seem to be doing anything except the same thing every one here is doing which is calling macaky out.

now that we know the jesus christians never disbanded i think thats reason enough to have as many people as possible sharing information and working to stop a dangerous cult.

does anyone know if joe johnson really had his surgury or was that just mackay sticking the knifes into the family?

evil evil crazy man.

Date: December 13, 2010 01:12AM

I found this interesting piece on the JCs forum. Dave McKay on punishment for paedophile's...

Dave McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') wrote:

It sounds a lot like what I have suggested be done for paedophiles, i.e. create an environment (e.g. on an island) which is as little like punishment as possible, but which still keeps them away from mainstream society/children.

So ultimately what McKay is suggesting is that paedophile's should be given as little punishment as possible. This man really is sick in the head.

Date: December 13, 2010 01:17AM

Another interesting piece...

Dave McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') wrote:

I experienced 40 days in a jail in Texas

Anyone know why David was imprisoned?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.