Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: May 15, 2008 08:44PM

The late Bill Hicks did a sketch about a man with "Big Balls".

Think about David McKay refusing to admit anything or discuss anything regarding the whipping of the Kenyan boy.

The link is audio only, so should be ok on slower internet connections:

[youtube.com]

" got to see, while I was over there [England] footage of the Rodney King trial, which I had never seen while I was here. I saw footage over there of the Rodney King trial. I think I figured out why the L.A. riots occurred. Did you guys see these cops testifying, man? Did these guys have balls or what, man? These guys carry their balls in a wheelbarrow, man. "'Scuse me, 'scuse me. Man with big balls is here to testify." "Place your right testicle on the bible." Whishh BOOOM. This guy, Officer Coon … is life too fucking weird or what? Officer Coon looks in the camera and actually says: "Oh, that Rodney King beating tape, it's all in how you look at it." The courtroom murmurs: "Jesus, what balls. I've never seen balls of this magnitude. He must have a specially fitted uniform in which to place these large testicles." "That's incredible. All in how you look at it, Officer Coon?" "That's right. It's how you look at the tape." "Well would you care to tell the court how you're looking at that?" "Yeah, okay, sure. It's how you look at it. For instance, well, if you play it backwards, you see us help King up and send him on his way." "Mmm . . . not guilty." "'Scuse me, 'scuse me. Man with big balls has just been acquitted."

Now with regard to the Kenya Whipping, why should this be relevant, eh?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 15, 2008 09:57PM

Dear Blackhat,

Yes, yes....absolutely relevant....David of course deceitfully seeks to carry off a simple case of Battery (The reckless application of force to another person) with nothing more than just so much "front"....

My information is that by consequence of the Criminal Law (Amendment) Act 5 of 2003, which came into effect on the 25th July 2003, corporal punishment was outlawed from the Kenyan criminal justice system. David's claim (still legally dubious at best) that he was merely administering the "justice" (that he was in no way authorized or empowered to administer!!) that would be the "normal" course of events in the Kenyan Criminal Justice System, would be utterly without credit, if it occured after the 25th.

Do you know the date of the incident, at all, Blackhat?

There would certainly seem a prima facie case here, if the whipping took place after the practise had been outlawed in Kenya. (The waiver of acceptance that David crows over, would stand him no defence in court...it's a legal nonsense to produce the fiction of "waivers" that run contrary to the due process of legislated law.)

cum tacent, clamant (lit: while silent, they speak...but meaning that silence itself is an admission!)

Posted by: hello ()
Date: May 15, 2008 11:39PM

Hey Malcolm and Blackhat!
Malcom- I haven't seen you on the other forum- won't you join us?
When you mentioned ' The People Of The Lie'- I thought I'd do a bit of research. Did you know that Jesus's teachings- as Dave chooses to twist them!- actually stem from Satanism. I kid you not!

1. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it- instead of love wasted on ingrates.

2. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek.

3. Satan represents responsibilty to the responsible- instead of concern for psychic vampires.

These are three of the nine Satanic Statements taken from the Satanic Bible. Look how close they are to what Dave teaches. ' Marked For Division', ' Malcontents', ' Honest To Whom'.etc
All of these teachings stem from Satanism.

It's so sad that I've been on the JC forum and had JC's argue Satan's case against me- and diss Jesus's teachings.

Dave is teaching Satanism and attributing it to Jesus.

Date: May 16, 2008 11:33AM

Dear Hello,

(I've been a little snowed under with some other personal commitments for the past fortnight, but will appear on the other forum within the coming week....hopefully....!)

Yes the underlying psychology and the (lack of) ethical values in the JesusChristians, would certainly appear to be very consistent with what I've read of "Satanism"...I'm reminded of the scripture where Christ speaks of the "violent" forcing their way into the "kingdom of heaven" (presumably for the status and political presence it bought them)....which would seem very much the reason for David trying to inveigle his way into the Catholic Church, the Churches in Medowie, NSW and more recently the Quakers, despite being fundamentally (satanically?) "violent" at heart.....a "sheeps' clothing" DOES have it's value, doesn't it....for a ravenous wolf!

Posted by: Josh ()
Date: May 16, 2008 01:41PM

Malcom
If it were "up to you" Josh, then you could at least go "on record" writing publicly on the JC, requesting that you believe Apostates right to post,

First no one has a right to post on any particular forum. A right is something given by God that is a persons by birthright. Getting to post on a message board someone else is paying for is a privilege the person paying for the hosting is extending to you. But don't get me going on politics on this board too.

Malcom
should be reinstated....as it seems that you have not (...or have I simply missed this entreaty, on your part....well you can always "cut'n'paste" your effort on the JC's board, onto this site, can't you....if it actually exists, that is!!)......then you must actually be quite content with the current state of affairs.....!

Like the last time you accused me of something and I spent an hour searching through the JC boards finding quotes to prove I'd said nice things about people over here...

I let Dave know my feelings when Apostate, franky, Glenn, and Brain got banned. I'm not sure what portion of that was on the forum and what was in email. You can go look up what was said on the forum if you want to dig for it. I don't care to spend the time. I won't be posting any of my private emails though to prove anything since that seems kind of rude to me to post private emails...even though you asked so nicely.

Malcom
(Are you somehow like Glenn, Josh, in that you lack any "love" in your world....and coddling up to David, somehow supplies you with the "warm fuzzies" that your world otherwise lacks?....That's why you need to pander so?)

Imagine whatever makes things fit nicely for you. I'm not going to talk about my family life to people on the internet just to prove to some guy in Korea that I have an adequate amount of love in my world. That would seem rather silly and lacking in self confidence wouldn't it?

Malcom
...and your voyeuristic "boot licking"

Whatever bud, I doubt Dave thinks I lick his boots. I'd guess he probably thinks I'm too generous in my opinions of apostate, just like you think I'm too generous to Dave. Because I don't think either Dave, or apostate are the devil doesn't mean I'm trying to cozy up to either of them because of something lacking in my life. Actually I didn't come over here to say anything about this stupid fight you all have going. I came to ask Chris to go over the trinity with me because I thought it would be good practice and help him to be a better pastor. It doesn't seem he's interested in that. Oh well, I gave it a shot, I felt responsible to try.

Posted by: apostate ()
Date: May 16, 2008 05:34PM

Just another example of Dave looking like he's saying one thing but then saying the other: [welikejesus.com]

"Are people intelligent when they agree with us and airheads when they don't? I don't think so...

She (Kirstie) wants to pretend that she never said those very sound, sensible, and insightful things (when she agreed with Dave). And what she has been saying since is little more than the same garbage that everyone else says over there."

I thought Dave was going to concede some intelligence over here, but he must be recognising the "airheads" over there.

Posted by: hello ()
Date: May 16, 2008 09:26PM

Josh
Malcom
If it were "up to you" Josh, then you could at least go "on record" writing publicly on the JC, requesting that you believe Apostates right to post,

First no one has a right to post on any particular forum. A right is something given by God that is a persons by birthright. Getting to post on a message board someone else is paying for is a privilege the person paying for the hosting is extending to you. But don't get me going on politics on this board too.

Malcom
should be reinstated....as it seems that you have not (...or have I simply missed this entreaty, on your part....well you can always "cut'n'paste" your effort on the JC's board, onto this site, can't you....if it actually exists, that is!!)......then you must actually be quite content with the current state of affairs.....!

Like the last time you accused me of something and I spent an hour searching through the JC boards finding quotes to prove I'd said nice things about people over here...

I let Dave know my feelings when Apostate, franky, Glenn, and Brain got banned. I'm not sure what portion of that was on the forum and what was in email. You can go look up what was said on the forum if you want to dig for it. I don't care to spend the time. I won't be posting any of my private emails though to prove anything since that seems kind of rude to me to post private emails...even though you asked so nicely.

Malcom
(Are you somehow like Glenn, Josh, in that you lack any "love" in your world....and coddling up to David, somehow supplies you with the "warm fuzzies" that your world otherwise lacks?....That's why you need to pander so?)

Imagine whatever makes things fit nicely for you. I'm not going to talk about my family life to people on the internet just to prove to some guy in Korea that I have an adequate amount of love in my world. That would seem rather silly and lacking in self confidence wouldn't it?

Malcom
...and your voyeuristic "boot licking"

Whatever bud, I doubt Dave thinks I lick his boots. I'd guess he probably thinks I'm too generous in my opinions of apostate, just like you think I'm too generous to Dave. Because I don't think either Dave, or apostate are the devil doesn't mean I'm trying to cozy up to either of them because of something lacking in my life. Actually I didn't come over here to say anything about this stupid fight you all have going. I came to ask Chris to go over the trinity with me because I thought it would be good practice and help him to be a better pastor. It doesn't seem he's interested in that. Oh well, I gave it a shot, I felt responsible to try.

Hey Josh!
I did notice that you ' stuck up for me' on the JC forum. Thanks- and I'm sorry I didn't let you know sooner that I did notice and appreciate it.
As for Chris- we're all gearing up to discuss the Trinity on jcs.xjcs.org. Why don't you join us over there?
Lots of love
Franky.x

Date: May 16, 2008 10:02PM

Dear Josh,

I also applaud the fact that you (according to your claims) have elected to challenge David on his policy of eradicating access to voices other than his own! Thank you!

I also note that this is the ONLY matter of "division" that you make mention of between you and David, hence you are complicit in the extortion of the parents of ALL (?) the existing members NOT to speak publicly (i.e. to the media) about their experiences, you are complicit in the decision to throw Vicki and her children out on the streets with nothing (if you "don't know" you need to demand some answers....yes, that's right! DEMAND some answers, butter-boy!), you are complicit in the cover-up of the whipping of the volunteer in Kenya (you have repeatedly asked Apostate "not" to press liddle-widdle David, about some thing that might upset him)....you are complicit in every other dishonesty that the JesusChristians perpetuate (Welfare fraud?) and that you deliberately choose NOT to inquire about!!

Further...

You have no right to discuss whether or not I have a right to discuss the rights of discussion of the rights and wrongs of communication on the internet, rightfully or not, provided free of charge, to those inclined to the left or the right....

(Your obscure circular reasoning is not even entertaining.....but please see David for a pat on the head, scratch on the tummy and a tidbit, before being put out for the night!)

Date: May 16, 2008 11:58PM

Dear Hello,

I've just spent the best part of an hour looking over the new site you (and Apostate) recommended (http://jcs.xjcs.org/)

MY!...but that's an IMPRESSIVE effort!! Really good work! Thank you Admin!!! Excellent in depth postings from Apostate as usual, and a pleasure to "hear" from Barbiedoll, yourself Hello and the thoughtful threads that Blackhat and Blacksheep have under way...VERY, VERY sharp!!

It WAS a pleasure to laugh once again at David being taken to pieces on www.theologyweb.com The new site really deserves some promotion, although I see that David McKay has safely "corralled" the lost sheep in his snare, away from the site, by expressing his royal disdain for the web-page (although I really couldn't think of a HIGHER commendation for it, could you?)

(As you have at least made the effort to "look-in" Simon, I will commit myself to STOP addressing you as "simple" (or any other deprecatory title) IF you will address SPECIFICS and refrain from the tactic of "historically invented justifications" ("I not required to address this matter, because you "hurt" my feelings, when you said that previously about so-and-so)...in specific relation to those "nasty" insinuations that Hello may have made, and which have caused you such heart-felt agony, Simon....

Let Alf run off with Sue and Kim in a "Menage a Trois", while Fran and Roland live out some Homo-erotic Spartan warrior fantasy together, I say...and who God damn well cares!!

In your opinion, is there any duty of reparation between David McKay and those who choose to leave the JesusChristians, (for whatever reason) Simon? Were Vicki and her children thrown out on the streets with nothing, after years of faithful service to the JesusChristians? (IF you choose not to ask or find out, Simon, purely in order to be able to continue to participate in the JC forum, then you are SIMPLY nothing more than a lackey!) What contractual rights of service should those currently in the JesusChristians, having given every cent they own to David McKay, be legally eligible for, Simon?

(Nothing?.....because David has assured Simon that he's a really nice guy and that he wouldn't ever hurt anyone,....and Simon couldn't care less about those that get tossed away on the wayside, including those he once communicated with, as a "Christian" friend.....because after all, he's not personally affected in the slightest, is he!!!)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2008 12:09AM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Posted by: Josh ()
Date: May 17, 2008 11:05AM

Malcom
I also applaud the fact that you (according to your claims)

Thanks for the applause. I could have done without the insinuation that I'm lying though.

Malcom
I also note that this is the ONLY matter of "division" that you make mention of between you and David,

I didn't make mention of any division, I didn't make mention of any unity. I mentioned a disagreement I had because apostate brought it up. Believe it or not, I don't come to this board with every disagreement I have so that I can earn your approval rather than your derision. That's because I like to think I'm not near as pathetic as you like to imagine me to be, acting to seek aproval of strangers on the internet.

Malcom
you are complicit in the cover-up of the whipping of the volunteer in Kenya (you have repeatedly asked Apostate "not" to press liddle-widdle David, about some thing that might upset him)....

Repeatedly huh? Please post two examples.

All I said was the constant asking of "Please tell us about the Kenya kid who got whipped" gets annoying. I know the story by now and I'm no member of a super secret club. They've already talked about it, said what happened and their line of thinking for doing what they did. What more are you asking for at this point? You can disagree with what they did. That's fine. But it's annoying that the questions are presented in a way that assumes the Kenya thing is some kind of super secret. If you think they were way off base then say why you think so and let your argument stand against the JCs and move on.

Malcom
(Your obscure circular reasoning is not even entertaining.....but please see David for a pat on the head, scratch on the tummy and a tidbit, before being put out for the night!)

That's fair. I can't follow 3/4 of what you write either. What I was basically trying to say is that when someone else is paying for the microphone it's not your right to speak into it. It wasn't important to the conversation. But it's kind of important to me for people to understand the differences between rights and privileges, when the line gets blurred people get upset about losing a privilege and don't think twice about giving up a right.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.