Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Date: December 26, 2007 10:53PM

I’m honoured to rate a mention on the JC web again:

"Malcolm had done one of his more hateful posts, except that this time he directed it to my brother (who had posted as "Aghast") and not to me personally. Here is an excerpt:
Quote:
...go the f*ck to hell (..your brother will kindly show you the door......)....and piss off with the divisive "hate-mongering" your brothers has bidden you spread here.....!! "

(No David, I’d much rather direct those comments personally at you, however I’ll accept a more circuitous route and vicarious delivery, if necessary…...

Attila WAS kind to make some “hopeful” comments wasn’t he….but…could you explain to me David why so few people are prepared to do even the little that Attilla has….Why so many people who know you deeply (and who are free to express themselves, outside the tormented nightmare of your brave, new world…) despise you….

..even your OWN mother struggles to find something positive to say of you….

(from page 196 of this forum for new viewers…..)

"She told me that you have not seen one another in several years and rarely communicate. Such a sweet woman she is, such a deep believer, very religious and strong in faith. She told me that she did her best to teach you right from wrong and always stood up for your when your father was antagonistic and thought that you were up to no good. She told me your father always thought that you were undisciplined and gave you a hard time but that she always stood up for you, and that even as a child you were prideful, vain, rebellious. That was the word she used to sum up her memory of you as a kid: rebellious. She further told me that she now realizes that your father was right and that you were lacking in discipline and were extremely manipulative."

…we could recapitulate your mothers thoughts, time in time out, here couldn’t we David….(how about I try that for my next series of postings in order to better “immortalize” her contribution on the forum…..you've already "informed" me how much her remarks cut you to the quick by the efforts you went to, in order to have them papered over.... )

..but that’s okay David, because I’d hate to have offended someone (who personally swears himself at his underlings, and abuses them, when they fail to meet his directives)….and consequently I’ve thought of a solution……..which can in a flash of inspiration as I pondered this quandary….

David McKay can ADOPT Attila as his mother… (and of course then finally disown that obviously senile and ungrateful Alice….)

Its perfect!!! Can’t you see….no more embarrassing admissions….no need to go on pretending to show concern for some one he never visits anyway……the startling resemblance between David and Attila’s posterior, all suddenly explained….

And look….We live in enlightened times when the sexes are no longer bound to the duties that social convention once forced upon them….hence it’d be another victory for gender-equality….and all those other "ims" I can never remember the full name of.....

David can then look to his own “flesh’n’blood” for support…(e.g. in future postings on the JC forum …and to all those nasty-pastie nay-sayers on the RR forum, let me just quote a few words from my dear Mother “Attila”….well s/he says that….blah, blah…and so there you have it, sods!!)…

(Hmm.. okay,...I’m not exactly sure how Attila will take to the idea but then again ("... I have broken free from the "you are either for me or against me" mindset"....) he is far more liberated than I , and of course David has never let a little thing like someone else opinion, stop him before….)

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Dogmother ()
Date: December 26, 2007 10:59PM

Backbiting is a cardinal sin!!****

"Breathe not the sins of others so long as thou art thyself a sinner. Shouldst thou transgress this command, accursed wouldst thou be, and to this I bear witness. The worst human quality and the most great sin is backbiting, more especially when it emanates from the tongues of the believers of God." From The Hidden Words.

Date: December 26, 2007 11:17PM

Dave Mckay commits this cardinal sin of backbiting, non-stop, day-in-day-out. We know you Dave and we don't take your accusations seriously.

What was Reinhard doing on Sheila's doorstep anyway? Shouldn't you have admonished him (you're always glued to them via phone) "no fighting, no violence, Reinhard. Step away." What was so pressing that the new disciple had to be removed from his home at that moment, on that evening?

Reinhard was an intruder. Poor Reinhard and poor Joe, and cursed be the day any of us set eyes on you, heard your lying lies for the first time, your first e-mail which duped our families into your servitude. Mothers started running after their families...literally. They gave up businesses, properties and homes.

The day will come when you will be held accountable.

As dear Zeuzsor said, "what HAVE you got to show for your ministry, Dave?" You tell us.

More about Reinhard later.

Date: December 27, 2007 02:53AM

A few more words on the employee-slavery-issue.

My daughter hardly ever went over 40 hours of work, 5 days per week (it was up to her) in the business that was going to be hers and her brother's when I would retire. (Very close when YOU entered the scene.) Shame on you Dave. When my daughter left suddenly--to do what she thought would be missionary work in third world countries--her replacement, a professional man, did a good job on a smaller salary. Everything is documented and verifiable. So while you are at it--apologizing that is--you owe me one, the stalking grandmother, leathal Liesel...a big one, no wait you owe me several, very public apologies. The New York Times would be a good venue for this. I even take that wishy-washy Wall Street Journal.

More about Reinhard shortly. Stay tuned, Dave.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: December 27, 2007 05:43AM

I am dong these re-conversions and new uploads as fast as I can and will try my best to have them all up by tonight. It's going to take a while though, hours actually. Stay tuned.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2007 06:03AM by zeuszor.

Date: December 27, 2007 09:05AM

I'm not going to have time to do all of this tonight. Sorry, guys. I'll still do what I can though.

Date: December 27, 2007 09:37AM

[youtube.com]

Parts four and five ("Humiliates" one and two) will bothe be on tonight. That's all I have time for right now.

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: December 27, 2007 09:41AM

Blackhat
... and great things are coming from the "Easy English" series.

I'm intrigued by McKay's use of 'Easy English'. What's it all about? The only information I have is that it is McKay's way of manipulating words. For example, is it true that the premise of 'Easy English' is to reduce the number of synomyns to a single word, such as, 'false', 'lie', 'untruth', etc. becomes just one 'easy' but awkward word like 'phony'?

I ask this question because I can see potential problems in subjectively deciding what single word becomes the representative of its synonyms. Perhaps Malcolm (because of your teaching background) could illuminate me on this one...

Date: December 27, 2007 10:08AM

That's all I can do for now, all I have time for. More later,

B

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: December 27, 2007 11:32AM

Oh, to have an Internet connection faster than a wombat on a treadmill...one day, maybe. From the snippets I've been able to garner, I am keen to see the whole JK show.

Zeuszor, for all the good works, perhaps, just perhaps, you should take some time off and go for a 'healthy' stroll outside (fresh air, etc)...just wouldn't want your health to suffer because of that computer thingy!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.