Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Dogmother ()
Date: December 29, 2007 10:39PM

On the way back from our friends the JC car, my daughter was driving, broke down. We pulled off the freeway and she got on the phone. Within a couple of hours Christine and her husband were on their way from out of town to "rescue us."

From the moment Christine's and my eyes met, I had that tight knot in my heart again. Something was amiss that I could do nothing about. She disliked me with a passion.

Stay tuned.

Zeuszor, you can call me Mom any time. People on the JK Show did. Said they were honored to call me Mom anytime.

Sorry about my accent. It has been something I have been trying to overcome, but can't. And yes, finding fault with the way someone speaks and looks is racist.

You hear me, Joe. You got yourself hooked in with a bunch of racists.

I was never a hippy. Never took drugs of any kind. In fact in the sixties--as a young woman--I worked in hospitals for free cleaning bedpans, and fought hard to abolish apartheid in South Africa. Went to black Africa, the Congo, etc. I knew how to do the right thing all by myself and didn't need anyone like a Dave.

Don't you dare to sit on your high horses over there on that other forum.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 29, 2007 11:38PM

Dear Dogmother,

Your descriptions are just so UNIVERSAL in their application....the Jesuschristians are just so full of hate for anyone that threatens the delusions upon which their little world desperately clings, and it shows out just so CLEARLY in their uncharitable behaviour, (when they think that the rest of the world can't see them, that is ) towards you, other parents and seemingly most people they met these days.....it becomes increasingly incredible to lay witness to the fact that they are yet so "blind" and "out of touch" with the ideals they claim to champion that they are yet unaware of what their (appointed "leaders") have all personally become...

I can still remember "sweet little Christine" in her childhood.....now utterly poisonous after a life time in the JC's (...since she's told herself that it's all in "God's name", she feels no need to have any compunction whatsoever, towards any other living thing on the planet)....very sad to see what has become of what was once an innocent child...

.....her entire life has just been "grist in the mill" for David....who "murders" the spirit of any soul, that he has influence over....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/29/2007 11:43PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Posted by: hello ()
Date: December 30, 2007 12:42AM

I have no problem calling you Mom either! And I think your accent is fabulous- why try and lose it? I'd call Cait and Sheila Mom too- I think that you're all wonderful people- and I love you all very much.x

Date: December 30, 2007 01:27AM

How fab, this large, happy family of ours. I love all of you. Thanks Malcolm and Hello. We'll meet sometime soon, I hope.

To finish the story.

Immediately after the concerts (morning performance) my kids and Reinhard were summond to return to base. I believe Reinhard was there to make sure this happened forthwith.

Left me to eat my sad lunch alone. I hadn't done anything wrong, I believed. Everyone, except Christine, had smiled at me and thought I was cool making the train trip to the "hood" all by myself.

Date: December 30, 2007 02:14AM

I called the JC cell phone. No reply. Until later in the evening, that is ,when I was summoned to one of those "trial specials" for the next day. I was to appear before the assembled group to be made to see "the error of my ways" and to denounce three people.

Graham Baldwin, Berni and Jon Ronson.

Since these three people had never done anything wrong to me--on the contrary-- I had come to know and like them and their motives very much, what could I have said but, "no thanks, I ain't denoucing, I'ain't coming for you guys to beat up on me." You see, I have that healthy kind of self-respect. It wasn't right or fair.

That was the end of my reconnection-visit to my kids. I stayed 3 more days before returning home, very sad and still "not seeing the error of my ways." I just couldn't see them. Sorry.

I had hoped to talk more with Reinhard and Ulrike, too, about our joint heritage. About important matters, not silly, paranoid nonsense. I had hoped to take everyone out for a nice meal. I was genuine.

Dave controlled, behind the scenes, every aspect of my visit. Whatever, I would have chosen to do or say, I would been made out to have failed. No chance of winning, hey Dave? I knew that by then and I spared myself some grieve.

Date: December 30, 2007 02:25AM

To wrap this up.

It wasn't too much longer, before my kids walked out on Dave.

A special mention goes to a forsaken dog by the name of Oso. Oso, miracle worker, thanks for bringing joy into my children's lives, and thanks Paul for your tears when Oso was forsaken. Paul, you showed yourself as truly human.

I am shedding tears for Oso now.

Date: December 30, 2007 03:39AM

I don't know if this post got lost somewhere, somehow.

But I was a friend of Jomo Kenyatta's in the sixties. Stayed in his home several times. We were trying to get all those creepy, self-serving missionaries thrown out of HIS country.

From one of Jomo Kenyatta’s famous speeches. “When the missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the missionaries had the Bible. They taught us how to pray with our eyes closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible.”

Now Dave has land in Kenya?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2007 03:41AM by Dogmother.

Date: December 30, 2007 12:41PM

Dear Dogmother,

thanking for sharing the inicident with Oso..(hopefully God found another home for the poor creature!)....it is good to hear that Paul has(or had at one time?) enough soul left to be "capable" of shedding tears....I'm "out of touch" with many of the personalities involved these days....and all I have to judge them on is the sickening "cyber-personalities" they deliberately display in order to win kudos from David.....(look at Joes' postings to his family, for example......!)...the Jesuschristians are of course not free from the "love of money" at all....they have simply replaced "money" with "official goodwill" from David or his nominated "leaders" and the members of the JesusChristians work towards saving a store of "good-will" through their servitude....

Your daughter and here children, had the guts to walk out of a situation, where the entire "universe" (of people that purportedly "matter" in any sense of the word) condemned them for what they were doing....they all showed enormous strength and faith in doing so...to be able to stand up to the "system" that had entrapped them.....

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: December 30, 2007 03:17PM

I would like to see David McKay respond to this missive he gave to an amputee about living on the pension:

"But I think that until you have the faith to hit your pension on the head, you are only going to be preaching something that others do not see you practising yourself. "

[www.truechristianity.com]

Is this to hard to reply to David? You are so ready to reply to challenges, I can't think why this one is gets the silent treatment.

Date: December 30, 2007 05:11PM

Dear Blackhat,

We need to inaugurate some Annual Awards (to be called the "Loweys".....and announced every 17th December?) to recognize those who have managed the outstanding....rather brilliantly you have caught David so thoroughly in his own words that his very silence of course confirms how truly you have struck home....

Congratulations on your astute work!

(How low would one have to be, in order to, in utter and flagrant hypocrisy, condemn an amputee, of all people, for practices that you yourself knowingly dishonestly engage in??)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.