Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: December 26, 2007 12:18PM

No, something is not right. The software is not doing what it is supposed to do, and I have been playing with it all evening. Santa, please write to me; I need your help!

I need the DVD to WMV converter and apparently this isn't it.

CJHOM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2007 12:19PM by zeuszor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 26, 2007 01:01PM

Dear Dogmother,

I haven't looked at the entire program, but I think that the very act you took of being prepared to be identified and stand up publicly in opposition to David, said absolutely WORLDS about the issues....there always be things that we "didn't say" or "could have said better"....and I'd say that appearances are such that yes, it was a craven attempt, to outgun you with "witnesses" stacked on Davids' behalf....sounds like you handled it all with guts and aplomb....(...unlike little Sue, who let the true "teachings" of the JesusChristians bubble to the surface at the wrong moment......Are you listening, out there, Sue?)

Again I haven't met Rheinehart....(and again, a great pity he was mistakenly at the end of something that was no doubt intended for a certain other figure altogether...I echo your regret at the injuries he sustained)......I'm glad to hear that he's "nice"....although so were Ross and Robin, and Roland and Sue, and several other "long-termers" at one time......no one stays "nice" if they are subject to David Mckays "vile" for too long a time.....May God will that Rheinehart is somehow able to see his way through the mess he finds himself in....in words that are (almost) as you put it...."Let Rheinehart stay (...well out of the Jesus Christians...!!!")

I note Zeusors comments about David's poisonous and histrionic demands....(...so....do you still think his "heart-felt" apology to Annette is genuine....or just so much more deceitful manipulation while we are full of Christmas "good-will".....(but you know, forgiving soul that I am, I can see where David might neatly fit into the festive season.....paint David green and I think he'd make a awesome "grinch"...!)....by the way Zeusor....could you PLEASE send David that email, and supply him with the name he so desperately craves.....that's "M-a-l-c-o-l-m (with two "l's) W-e-s-l-e-y W-R-E-S-T (as in Wrestler)"

....increasinlgy in quite a few court cases these days (the Exclusive Bretheren are but one example)...litigants have been successfully able to press for Damages relating to "psychological injury" and "lost income"....assuming a minimum income of Aud $35,000/year.....there must be at least half a dozen of us, who (once the legal precedent becomes more widely established) may well one day be able to each individually sue David for figures in excess of $100,000.....however the legal "infringement" that would best "do him in" is, as you remark, is in respect to any non-insured injuries that occurred to any of the minors in his keeping (the parents would also then have the children removed from their care, by the State)....David spends NOTHING on those trapped in his "Christian" sweat-shop" and "due care" is receiving such wide interpretations these days.....it must be time pious David fell under a little scrutiny here....

The Johnsons (and David???) cannot legally discuss the settlement, (that David prominently LOST!).....however I believe if you discreetly investigate a little more closely, you'll find that the most serious "beat-up" is in the David's deceitful discussion of it all.....

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: December 26, 2007 01:19PM

I note Zeusors comments about David's poisonous and histrionic demands....(...so....do you still think his "heart-felt" apology to Annette is genuine....or just so much more deceitful manipulation while we are full of Christmas "good-will".....(but you know, forgiving soul that I am, I can see where David might neatly fit into the festive season.....paint David green and I think he'd make a awesome "grinch"...!)....by the way Zeusor....could you PLEASE send David that email, and supply him with the name he so desperately craves.....that's "M-a-l-c-o-l-m (with two "l's) W-e-s-l-e-y W-R-E-S-T (as in Wrestler)"

What email?

CJHOM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2007 01:20PM by zeuszor.

Date: December 26, 2007 01:23PM

Oh, and I'd also like to applaud David Lowes'.....(whoops sorry!!!)... I meant...well you....(nudge, nudge, wink wink) "Private Eyes" outstanding efforts as the year draws to a close and observe in similar fashion to him, that really substantial progress has been made over the last 12 months in relation to the professionalism and efficiency with which we are all now, both on this forum and off, able to counter a lot of David McKay's activities, these days....with Gods' blessings an amazing performance as I look back at the brief history that I am aware of through my own involvement.

I would also like to thank Rick for the "venue" he has created and for his own contributions to the "debate"...

(.....I don't quite think I can appropriately wish you "Merry Xmas"...but...."Happy Hannukah"....anyway!!...and other "Seasons' Greetings" )

We need to be big enough to able to continue to rise above the "personalities" among us (I being one of them) in order to be able to concentrate on addressing the issues....but I see no reason why we cannot continue to "mesh" our efforts and strengthen one another in the year to come.....

...and you know one of my New Year Resolutions will DEFINITELY be to stop trying to "feed" Davids' fixations for my own personal amusement....

....but if you don't mind, just immediately, I need to stop here, as it's now the daily prayer time, here in Korea and I need to wash, light the incense and candles...and prepare for the hours' chanting, bowed in supplication, before the David Lowe Shrine, I have built into the alcove, beside my bed....

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: December 26, 2007 01:31PM

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

Quite a subject. I think David McKay has one.

He spends all his time meticulously going over everything everyone writes in opposition to his viewpoint, and takes it apart to analyse in his academically faulty and spurious way in an effort to maintain his ego manifestation. The time taken to do this indicates that it is out of proportion to the time he spends otherwise living his life. (like a pokie player).

A kind of Obsessive Compulsive Omniscience Narscissistic Disorder.

Have I just defined a new psychosis?

I'm sure there are those out there who could define his disorder more accurately!

And now I'm beginning to think that Brian (who acknowledges the disorder) and David are both manifestations of this disorder, each finding their own nemesis in "the other". The Other represents the "Shadow", all that which we despise in ourselves and do not acknowledge, and so strike out against when we see it in others.

..........................................................................................

Another question..

Who's minding the shop? (obviously not David, Leader!)

As Dogmother raised before, who is making sure those volunteers overseas have health insurance should some crisis arise? If Reinhard went to a door as a representative of the JC's, shouldn't he have been covered by health insurance in acting in this role?

I've been reading many postings on the Thorn Tree, and the website of "Takatifu Gardens", and I can't work out who is responsible for those who are members of the JC people there for their medical insurance.....
...........................................................................................
And now for something completly different..

The Johnsons (and David???) cannot legally discuss the settlement, (that David prominently LOST!).....however I believe if you discreetly investigate a little more closely, you'll find that the most serious "beat-up" is in the David's deceitful discussion of it all.....
[forum.culteducation.com]

I don't know anything about this, and would appreciate some illumination. If it's off-limits, then please PM me.

Date: December 26, 2007 02:59PM

Is it 24 hours yet since we had David McKay's unconditional apology to Annette and some were raising glasses?

I'm not sure, but I know what I'm reading now on the JC forum - (face-saving statement follows):

"Usually with criticisms there is some truth and some untruth (or exaggeration) or at least some grey areas where both parties see things differently. In the debate about whether or not Annette lied, the truth was that she innocently misrepresented the truth, because she honestly believed she had only one kidney. Liesel had never explained to her that the kidney had been left in. Nevertheless, Annette AND ourselves were left under this cloud for some time, and it is why we both made a rather embarrassing (now) assumption that God had performed a miracle in growing back a second kidney, when the doctor said she now had two apparently full-sized kidneys.

So, my apology is because we let Annette's sudden departure a short while after that cause us to think the worst, and believe that she had deliberately deceived us and was now fleeing because of something related to kidney fears. But the full picture is helpful in terms of understanding how the tensions arose.

I'm not making excuses for thinking the worst about Annette, but neither am I prepared to let you guys claim exclusive rights to the story, so you can say that I invented lies about her."

[welikejesus.com]

"I'm not making excuses for thinking the worst about Annette"
- Yes you are!!

You'all can put those glasses down now!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2007 03:03PM by Blackhat.

Date: December 26, 2007 03:39PM

Kenya is Calling

Since Dave and Cherry and the Jesus Christians are about to be thrown out of the Quakers and their money conduit, (according to the Jesus Christians website):

[welikejesus.com]

and seeing as they own the land in Kenya, and can probably claim ownership of all the infrastructure that the Quakers (and international volunteers from the Thorn Bird/Daily Planet Volunteers) have paid for improving their investment,

may I suggest that they move to Kenya for real? The people based there are doing remarkable things with their voluntary energy, and great things are coming from the "Easy English" series. (I know I suggested China before because of its organ donation program, but it seems the JC's aren't quite ready for that one!)

I pray that David and Cherry will listen to God's Call, and join the faithful in Kenya.

Forake Sydney and all its temptations!

Yours,

Jesus.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2007 03:40PM by Blackhat.

Date: December 26, 2007 05:59PM

"But I think that until you have the faith to hit your pension on the head, you are only going to be preaching something that others do not see you practising yourself. " - David McKay

Jesus is calling you, David. Jesus is calling you to do what you say in his name.

Take up thy bed and go unto Kenya! Forsake your pension and follow him!

Date: December 26, 2007 07:56PM

Dear Blackhat,

You witty observations (about David's own commitment to "doing without"...) are rather humorous....but I to would like to add my voice to the idea that if the JC's are actually doing something worthwhile in Kenya, (as opposed to the worthless proselytizing they are appear to exclusively engage in elsewhere....) then that project actually deserves some support....both within and without the JC's...as (you have pointed out) they have now "milked" the Quakers for what they are worth in Sydney and "gutted" the efforts of any local volunteers that went into (what was secretly all along) "their" project in Kenya,...they will now find themselves increasingly on their own .....but, while it certainly is be crook (and not by hook), if they still have something worthwhile running in Kenya....(the English Tuition, Joe's basketball clinic,?) then yes I say, let them persevere with it.....(rather than the "cut'nrun" David ordered for the India project when he couldn't get the publicity out of it any longer that he craves...IMO India was one of the best things that they ever did and it benefited tremendously from the wonderful efforts of a number of people who post on this forum.....)

"We" are not in Africa (at the time I post), and David can hence go to Kenya and quietly hatch his next scheme for world domination in relative peace there, while Cherry grows Guava and Breadfruit, and the other unworthy underlings, busy themselves making ends meet for the comfort of their Lord and Master. Africa may though became a "faith" outreach without the money gleaned from the operations in Aust. the UK and the US...hence David will hesitate to commit himself to it....(I mean it's alright to hypocritically admonish other people that they're not "living by faith"....but to actually do it yourself...well that's another thing, altogether isn't it!!!!)....

As I said (pages and pages ago), I'd be prepared to donate some teaching material and equipment to a genuine (or as close as they can get while David's calling the shots) operation that the JC's run.....but of course I never heard back from the "JC"'s as the only "genuine" motivation David has in Africa or anywhere else, is to draw attention to himself....(hence offers of assistance from anyone else would be seen to only weaken his argument for "self-adoration"...)

It would nice to see them take some small, hesitant steps out of the "cult zone" that David is (oh so happy!) to frequent, by actually doing something they sincerely believe in (as opposed to doing something simply owing to their sincere fear of "displeasing" Master McKay...)..but that of course would require someone to seriously question Davids' bidding...(and then those individuals would quickly find themsleves on THIS forum)....unless of course, in a gift from God, som "nice" exotic disease (viral ebola?...guinea worm?...trypanosomiasis?)...could shut him up long enough to allow other voices in the JC's to be heard....

(.....and if there still a "living" soul somewhere in amongst them that can hear the small still voice of God over the din of Davids' rantings.....)

Posted by: Dogmother ()
Date: December 26, 2007 10:45PM

Dave wrote in his new Leathal Liesel section:

"What law-abiding citizens? Certainly you don't mean those citizens who make their daughters work 72 hours a week and pay them for 36! Or those people who pull guns on people they disagree with, and have them beaten almost to death! What you are saying is that we law-abiding citizens should take out insurance against attacks by you and our merry little band of vigilante mothers who are going to protect the world by wiping out the Jesus Christians!"

I was getting to the slavery lie today, Dave. Had better things to do the last 24 hours.

My daughter was the manager of our family's restaurant business. She was solely in charge of reporting payroll as well as scheduling herself and her staff. We out-sourced to a payroll company who kept stringent records of everyone's on duty times. Even going 5 minutes over 40 hours per week was paid as overtime. My daughter paid taxes on her earnings, including tips, as did of course the business. Lying lies, Dave. You're barking up another wrong tree.

Which brings me to how you--and that makes you a total and utter creep--turn children against their parents. You find something you can invent and then expand on. Soon your victims are so brainwashed that they start to believe that kind of garbage. Evil, evil.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2007 10:48PM by Dogmother.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.