Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: August 05, 2007 01:20PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
5) Ash and Joseph, when was the last time you called you mothers and told you that you love them?

It's really none of your business, Brian. And when was the last time you called your mother and told her that you love her?

I was not talking to you David. I was talking to Ash and Joseph.

Is that OK with you?

[welikejesus.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 05, 2007 01:22PM

Why do you feel compelled to speak for the people to whom I am writing?

[welikejesus.com]

Date: August 05, 2007 01:47PM

Why don't you post here too, Wayne?

[welikejesus.com]

Date: August 05, 2007 02:01PM

David constantly engages in “reaction formation” (a term in psychology to describe those who always “justify” themselves with reference to “earlier” behaviour they mischievously allege on the part of others (e.g.…I had to do that and in “fact” I acted quite reasonably because of the manner in which I you treated me previously…..), and in this vein persistently produces “red herrings” of imagined slights against him (…”on demand”…for each and every occasion!!)

….in David Mckay, we see the stunted development of an individual, who never progressed beyond the psychology of a four year old brat, who has ALWAYS been able to get want he wants by either screaming that little bit louder or lying that little bit more adamantly…..

The purpose of such tactics is of course to prevent David from ever having to address the actual issues of his behaviour, and in accord with the escalatory nature of his “negotiation” strategies to childishly seek to repetitively reinforce the importance of his priorities in any “conversation”….

(David reasons “….I only want what GOD wants…hence I’m not selfish …those who dispute me are!!” and in response to the fact that he lies, steals, extorts…..he counter “accuses” former members of “hurting his feelings” in a variety of fashions…)

You can see exactly such behaviour now on the JC website on the part of David in relation to the recent debate concerning the “house-key”, Ash’s parents’ “owe” Ash…..

The recourse to evade any responsibility for his actions through the invention of bogus accusations against others is or course, tiresomely uninventive these days…(…the least I can say is that (yet again), twenty years ago there was a little “freshness” to his deceit)

This is really, very, very elementary neurotic proclivity that you will find germane to many of the self beguiling “false prophets” under criticism on the RR web-site…

Like so many before him, David stealthily deprives those he mixes with of their livelihood, physical possessions and even the erstwhile ideals they once clung to by playing on the fears and uncertainties he either identifies or later inculcates in others….ultimately overtly bullying, humiliating and belittling those who have had the misfortune to “commit” to the JesusChristians to such an extent, that they can no longer easily extricate themselves….(David has persuaded them that to “leave” would be to abandon themselves to the Devil!)

(Naturally we understand that “smiling” Fran and other leaders in the JC’s have won their “happiness” through obeisance in every regard!!)

It has already been pointed out how David engages others by “labelling” (….demonizing his opponents and seeking to discredit them with smear campaigns which “justify” him not addressing the issues they raise)…..frequently seeking to achieve this by “projecting” his own behaviour and motives on others…(as David cannot “see” outside the filthy prison of his own vain glorious ego….he cannot credit others to have anything other than the base desires which motivate him….)

In the interests of the advancement of medical knowledge and more effective patient treatment, it is common for the very worst and most ghastly tumours, the deadliest and most unsightly cancers, the most putrescently necrological ulcers to be preserved….one wonders then if David, would in a similar vein, be so noble as to ultimately donate himself to science…….forever mummified in some vast jar of formaldehyde and to sit on the desk of some clinical psychologist, (when not on public “tour”), and at last fittingly gaining the wider public recognition, that David has always believed his rightful due….

(Circa 2020….in the main Exhibition Hall of the science section in Sydneys’ Powerhouse museum…a sweet little girl, gaily skipping in and out, amongst the displays comes to a sudden stop…with a sudden sharp intake of breath!...)

“Why Daddy…come here….please…..PLEASE…uggh…..Whats’ THAT?”

(A middle aged man trots up beside her, a little out of breath….then looks up and silently gasps to himself..)

{“Oh my God!!” he thinks …}….Well, just a minute Darling….let me look what it says here….Oh here we are….well, this is someone who…who apparently….mmm…whose… (..ahem!) chronic neurosis was the consequence of becoming so self-deludingly egotistical that he lost all sense of proportion of the consequences of his behaviour on others around him, and as he anabasistically extirpated his conscience, in order to better live out his increasingly self indulgent and malevolent fantasies, pervicaciously regressed to the point where he had the psychological myopia of a small child….there you are, that’s what is says here!

“Oh….so….thats what it is?”

(An uncomfortable silence ensues…while the little girl becomes ever more transfixed in fascinated horror….)

{..starting to become a little distressed...and looking for reassurance} “Oh…that’ll never happen to me…will it Daddy? I won’t be like this at all ever…will I Daddy {..her face whitening at the prospect…}

{Picking up his daughter…} NO no Darling…this man deliberately chose be that way out of the wilful selfishness in his wicked soul…you will NEVER have this problem!!!

Come on…Look Sweetheart!...lets go see Charles Mansons’ encephalogram over there…

{..brightening immediately..} Oh yes Daddy….lets!!!

....and hand in hand, they walk away in visible relief….!

Brilliant, Malcolm, brilliant.

Posted by: private eyes ()
Date: August 05, 2007 11:44PM

Zeusor

I really don’t know why you bother with this personal dialogue with Dave?

Dave has been at this so long, he treats it as just another opportunity to practice, how to handle critics 101. He uses the same methods that Media Consultants use to train their clients in order to respond to negative press and interviews.

He likes the classic, “tell us the worst thing you can think of about us”?

If he doesn’t use that one at a Quaker Forum, I’ll be surprised.

Then there’s the technique of breaking down your questions or concerns, line by line and answering them, so they are not as effective as a paragraph.

He will no doubt get the Quakers to submit their questions to him in writing.

Then throw in some emotive and unrelated to what you are saying like, “that you see me as being worse than a serial killer and mass killer”.

Of course you don’t and others will think you don’t, so we get people thinking yeah, that Dave’s not as bad as that, hence your argument gets diluted.

I don’t know how much formal training Dave gives “his” JC’s as a group, but you can see it being regularly reflected in their individual writings. The common one is the asking of questions in their posts, rather than directly asking questions put to them.

The technique that always sticks in my head is Bobby Kelly saying, “they don’t eat babies”. Now Bobby was a 16 year English lad, mmm, wonder where he got the idea to come out with that!

I think it was George Negus from 60 Minutes that said to British Prime Minister, Margaret Thatcher that people on the street saw as aloof, or something along those lines. Thatcher replied, "which people, tell me who these people are". Good media training.

I better stop writing. For every sentence a critic writes, David likes to write several paragraphs in response. Perhaps a flooding / drowning out technique? You know, make more noise than the opposition.

And at at the risk of sounding like a cult member myself and agreeing with everying on this board. Yeah, that was pretty good writing, Malcolm! You're a hard act to follow!

Posted by: private eyes ()
Date: August 08, 2007 01:11AM

You’ve got to love all the righteous indignation being expressed over at the Jesus Christians site regarding the Quakers.

Shock, horror, the Quakers are actually questioning what we do and believe! How dare they?

They are supposed to be Quakers. That’s why we infiltrated them. We finally thought we’d found a group that would tolerate our cultish ways.

Even one of the newer American members, Joe, who membership form to the Australian Quakers is probably still in the mail, gives them a telling off, as well. Hilarious stuff.

And true to form, the most over used word in the Jesus Christians dictionary is trotted out regarding all of this. That’s right, their old favourite, persecution.

Definition: Something that anyone who disagrees or questions the Jesus Christians is guilty of. Can now also specifically refer to Quakers.

I can just see in a month’s time the Jesus Christians newsletter. Well, we never really agreed or were fond of those Quakers anyway. Now, does anyone know where we can sell a few container loads of English books? not that, that had anything to do with our association with them.

Posted by: matilda ()
Date: August 08, 2007 07:47AM

This is a recent post on LDO from Dave

Reading Topic #4557
Dave McKay
Member since 14-Aug-05

""Sixty Minutes" report"

"Sixty Minutes" in Australia gave a terrific report last night on an Australian woman who donated to someone in the U.S. (Washington, D.C.) It was a great promotion for life organ donation, and strongly challenged the restrictions that exist in Australia against donations to strangers. It even went so far as to give positive coverage to moves in the Phillipines to regulate the sale of organs, so that rather than poor donors getting only one to three thousand dollars for a donation, they are not receiving $20,000. I strongly recommend people check it out, although I don't have the site link at the moment.

Date: August 08, 2007 07:56AM

Reading Topic #4460
ashwyn
Member since 16-Mar-07
6 posts 26-Jun-07, 00:58 AM (EDT)

I am wondering if anyone has advice on how long it should take to get copies of your medical records from a hospital, or how to speed up the process.

It is now 25 days since Toronto General Hospital denied my request to donate there. About a week before they denied my request, I began to ask for copies of my medical records. When they were meeting to tell me why they had decided not to go ahead, they said they could provide their reasons in writing. Initially the doctor in charge said I could just wait while he wrote it out, but then he decided he should get it checked by the legal dept before handing it to me.

Now I still don't have the explanation, or my records (despiter repeated requests) and the hospital's legal consul has said that they are still finalising the letter! When I write to the transplant coordinator (my official contact person for the hospital) I receive no response.

The hospital knows that people assume they denied my request to donate because of concerns over undue influence, yet they told me and my recipient that this was not the case. When they refuse to comment to anyone else, and refuse to provide me with a written statement of their decision, it does little to help my credibility.

Now they tell me that they are still finalising their written decision! That just reeks of fishiness to me, they know why they made their decision, because they made it, and they told me why. How come it takes almost a month to write that down on paper?

To top this all off, I need copies of my medical records so that I can progress in Australia and donate to my recipient here. By stalling with my records, the hospital is hurting their own patient as her health deteriorates, as well as myself.

Because I am no longer in Canada, and the hospital knows that, I am even more powerless to keep hassling them to provide my records.

Date: August 08, 2007 07:58AM

[www.livingdonorsonline.org]

Posted by Dave McKay
Member since 14-Aug-05
260 posts 26-Jun-07, 10:58 AM (EDT)

3. "RE: Still waiting for records from Hospital"
In response to message #2

It's not working out quite that simply. The hospital in Australia has seen all of the media kerfuffle about Ash's attempts to donate in Canada, and Toronto General Hospital has given the media the impression that the operation was called off because of undue influence, even though they told Ash orally that he passed all tests with regard to influence, and they were only calling it off because of fear of adverse publicity if they went ahead with it.

Before the hospital here in Australia wants to start the expense of testing, they would like to get the results from Toronto General (in particular, the two psychiatric reports), which Toronto General doesn't want to turn loose of (even though they are required by law to make them available) because it doesn't want the media to know the real reason for them refusing to do the operation. Those results are very important in dispelling the cloud of doubt that the hospital has deliberately put over Ash's head.

Dave McKay (personal friend of Ash's, in Australia)

Date: August 08, 2007 08:24AM

1. The Freegan lifestyle [news.bbc.co.uk]

2. According to reports Alf will soon appear on a dating program ?

3. Dave has not been accepted on any of the reality TV shows approached by the community!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.