Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: June 29, 2007 05:08AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: private eyes ()
Date: June 29, 2007 01:53PM

Brian, sorry for the delay. I've been flat out like a lizard drinking, as we say in Australia.

Okay, Yes I got your address thank you and hope to have something in the mail to you today.

I didn't have the Compton address, but I reverse searched the LA phone number they advertised. It's now listed as not active, but previous users of that phone were: Latonia DAVIS, 1239 W Rosecrans Ave, Gardena CA 902247-2568 and Barbara LONEY, 1110 E Victoria Street, Carson CA 90746 1604.

I found out that Ulrike's surname is BONISH.

Remember, I told you Rheinhard was in that race, well I thought I'd better print out te race results to have back-up to my claims. Imagine my surprise when the first person on the list, I think, the winner, was Casey CROUCH, I kept checking and there was another 9 members including Dave McKAY I've posted it publicly as Dave was making out Rheinhard was on his deathbed over the "attempted murder" as he describes it".

Date: June 29, 2007 01:57PM

private eyes
Brian, sorry for the delay. I've been flat out like a lizard drinking, as we say in Australia.

Okay, Yes I got your address thank you and hope to have something in the mail to you today.

I didn't have the Compton address, but I reverse searched the LA phone number they advertised. It's now listed as not active, but previous users of that phone were: Latonia DAVIS, 1239 W Rosecrans Ave, Gardena CA 902247-2568 and Barbara LONEY, 1110 E Victoria Street, Carson CA 90746 1604.

I found out that Ulrike's surname is BONISH.

Remember, I told you Rheinhard was in that race, well I thought I'd better print out te race results to have back-up to my claims. Imagine my surprise when the first person on the list, I think, the winner, was Casey CROUCH, I kept checking and there was another 9 members including Dave McKAY I've posted it publicly as Dave was making out Rheinhard was on his deathbed over the "attempted murder" as he describes it".

Cool. Good stuff.

Date: June 29, 2007 10:58PM

I think we can quietly afford ourselves a small toast of congratulations here....even though I'm not party to the details, the very fact that the JC site HASN'T erupted into a cascade of triumphalism and that David has (pitifully) sought to allay the concerns of the nitwitted (...who else could credit such lame mendacity) that the police somehow "lost the file" on the Jonhson case...

...goes a long way to telling us that the LAPD must have THROWN OUT the file (.....once they became aware of the background of criminal fraud David routinely commits??...(but whatever..)....!)

The JC propaganda machine is studiously trying to quietly sweep this one under the carpet.....(...and that warms one's heart to the very soul!!)

I know that I should be generally able to console myself with the simple yet virtuous observation that with each passing day, David is 24 hours closer to Hell, but it is nice as we travel along lifes byways in the meantime, to be able to reflect that:

DAVID LOST! DAVID LOST! DAVID LOST! DAVID LOST! DAVID LOST! DAVID LOST! DAVID LOST! DAVID LOST! DAVID LOST! DAVID LOST! DAVID LOST! DAVID LOST! DAVID LOST! DAVID LOST! DAVID LOST! DAVID LOST!

Date: June 29, 2007 11:08PM

Salut! (clink)

Hey David, a "one-finger salute" to you!

Date: June 29, 2007 11:22PM

Dear Private Eyes,

Yes it's very likely that by participating in the whipping Cherry McKay has made a "material contribution" to her "disablity" which would then render her ineligible for receipt of a "Disablity Pension"...

While I've little sympathy for the woman ( I was never one of her "favorites" in the JC's....a point she made on several occasions, by being "kind" enough to detail the many "faults" I had to all who would listen) She's had a (deservedly?) horrendous life cowtowing to David, and I would be personally a little reluctant to "injure" her in the process of "downing" David (...even if David himself would have no qualms about doing the same to her (or anyone else), if she ever "crossed" him....)

(In a small client consultation facility in a bland office of the Aust Govt...)

Disgruntled official: Ahem...well Mrs McKay I see that the recent internal review unanimously considered that your behaviour has clearly contravened the responsibilities required of those in receipt of Government Beneifts and that subsesquently they upheld the primary decision to cancel your benefit....but you want to lodge a further application for review....that seems a little unreasonable from what we have already heard about you, don't you think....

Cherry McKay: {smiling sweetly} ....oh but I have other grounds entitling me to receive financial support from the Aust. Govt......

Disgruntled Official: Oh REALLY....and what might THEY be, may I ask...???

Cherry Mckay: I support a mentally impaired spouse!!

Date: June 29, 2007 11:44PM

I, personally think it was good of David to save the Australian tax payer money by allowing Fox 11 to film the entire event.

It sure saves Centrelink from having to hire investigators to follow and film Cherry.

They can simply use the Fox 11 footage.

So what if they have to leave their comfy, NSW Housing Commission unit and their pensions behind. Maybe it's time for David to step out in faith and see how the other members live and start "selling" his own books for a change.

I haven't had any personal experience of Cherry, but I feel I want to give her a hug, get her to pack a suitcase and then say come one, let's leave the old fool and go and visit the grand kids.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 30, 2007 12:14AM

Does anyone know the current status of the Johnson court case?

Has it been dismissed?

Date: June 30, 2007 02:53AM

There are conflicting reports. Nothing appears to have been reported, although we may have missed the media reports.

My sources indicate that a Jared H Johnson, appeared in Criminal Court: Case Number 071953, to answer two cases or charges (as we would call them in Australia):

Court Statute: P 243.D My understanding is this is a felony charge:
Battery with serious bodily injury.

Court Statute: P 245 A1 My understanding is this is a felony charge: Assault with a deadly weapon or force likely to produce great bodily injury

Sometimes, people like to leave out the last part when reporting, so it makes it sound more like the offender had a weapon.

The disposition date was the 2/7/2007. Given Americans do month and date first, I assume this to be 7 February 2007.

As to the outcome ? Still a mystery!

Date: June 30, 2007 12:14PM

[welikejesus.com]

Brian tells us that Reinhard has been arrested in Arizona YET AGAIN for abducting someone. Poor old Brian doesn't know that Reinhard has actually been arrested 48 times for abduction, once in each contiguous state of the U.S. (I'm expecting that the next time we hear that one repeated over there, it will have at least jumped to fifty, to cover Alaska and Hawaii!)

Is he serious?!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.