Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: August 13, 2007 05:03AM

Here's the JC's in a nutshell: heavy on judgement, light on mercy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 13, 2007 11:09AM

Tomorrow I am going on sabbatical and will be offline for a couple of weeks.

God Bless you all. I love and wish the best for you.

God's blessings and His peace be with you.

Date: August 13, 2007 12:43PM

Brian, it's not just the militaristic threats about taking me out that keep getting you into our bad books. It's your unrelenting condemnation of me as leader and the others as puppets. You just can't seem to help it!

I admit it David: I see you as a pathologically controlling, manipulative, bullying abuser of a man and that you generally have WAY too much control over your group's members. I think that you are the kind of arrogant person who NEVER admits to making ANY mistakes and that you are a sociopath and a total narcissist. I think that the whole group (yes, CULT) of yours is like your mirror and that they are all basically in the process of being molded into your clones, the pawns, the props in your narcissistic fantasy world.

Yessir, I cop to that.

Prove me wrong, Dave-O. If my thesis is incorrect, then why did anybody need your "permission" for me to have met the US Team in the first place?
Why did all of the talks have to go through you? If they want to speak with me, and I them, why do you have the right to have anything to do with the negotiations? I thought the teams were autonomous.

Yep, I admit it: David, I believe that you a sick and deeply narcissistic man. And a lot of other people believe the same.

But I guess that criticism of you is indicative of some moral failing or lack of intellgence on OUR parts, huh? Get over yourself David. You are not that special.

Date: August 13, 2007 12:50PM

I also think that the fact that most of YOUR OWN CHILDREN think that you are a total A**hole says a lot, David. You are so quick to judge others and criticize and put down people who have left you for having a lack of discipline, sanity, etc., but when was the last time you LOOKED AT YOURSELF and what you have done to your own family, you Pharisee?

Date: August 13, 2007 12:51PM

Is that why you feel compelled to run around the world f**king up other people's family lives, David? Could it be because most of your own turned their backs on you?

Date: August 13, 2007 12:56PM

[b:2a25a7b010]1Ti 3:1 ¶This [is] a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.
1Ti 3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
1Ti 3:3 Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;
1Ti 3:4 One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;
1Ti 3:5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)[/b:2a25a7b010]

Date: August 13, 2007 12:58PM

David, you are not a "leader", you are a pimp.

Date: August 13, 2007 01:34PM

He was caught trying to set a trap, and so he has turned on me to justify his own skullduggery.

You are the king of liars, Dave-O.
[b:cee1f16289]
Jhn 8:44 Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.[/b:cee1f16289]

Date: August 13, 2007 01:36PM

Yep, private eyles are watching me alright! But don't expect me to co-operate! No, never again!

And if you insist on calling me a pimp as you have in the subject line of the last post, then you had better shift over to the area of the barnyard that has been reserved for your sort.

Piss off David.

Hahahahahahaha!

Date: August 13, 2007 01:39PM

David, you are so full of s**t that I can smell your breath from here in Texas!

Hahahahhaha

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.