Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Date: July 08, 2011 09:53AM

What is the date of the video, Zeusor? July 9th this year? (..or last year....?) A great find!!!

"Their lives revolve around garbage".....a far truer comment, than the narrator likely imagines!

They are freegans on prinicipal? Well....y-e-e-s....

The "principal" being a variation on a theme of the Church Infiltration Strategy of the Children of God.

Misprepresenting themselves, as caring about anything other than the public attention McKay craves,

they are endeavouring to create an aura of "legitimacy" that would then falsely grant them some ethical credibility,

all the better to then prey on some other young lives, that they might then ensnare, them, as slave labour...selling McKay.

Disgusting fraud....the sick old fart would not give a proverbial fig....about a single "issue" he lies, that he stands for!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: July 08, 2011 09:59AM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
What is the date of the video, Zeusor? July 9th this year? (..or last year....?) A great find!!!

This would be spring/summer of of '09 if I am not mistaken, yes.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: July 08, 2011 10:04AM

It appears on the first page of their media section. I think it's a couple of years old.

Date: July 08, 2011 10:17AM

Thank you Apollo and Zueszor, for your prompt replies!

I of course, hate to see how easily McKay can continue to decieve the media, about his own purposely manafactured "bonafides"....makes the "News of the World" debacle more easily understood, I suppose....a decided lack of rigour among purportedly "profesional" journalists....

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: July 08, 2011 03:52PM

The News of the World debacle is a good example of how the contagion of sloppy ethics can spread as it now appears that a good tranche of the Met police was on the payroll of the NoW and so suppressed investigating this crap when the information first surfaced in 2003 and fell into the hands of the Met.
It has spread to interfering in murder investigations and political bias that goes to the very top of all party politics.
All in the interests of getting a sensational story and so flogging more papers.

Right up Dave McKay's publicity hungry street.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2011 04:21PM by Stoic.

Date: July 08, 2011 05:49PM

Dave Mckay has another honeyed godly sermon up on his ill-described 'forum'--which currently is so heavily censored that only Dave McKay gets a voice there.

Since I am sure that Dave McKay avidly reads every word written here about him, narcissist that he is, perhaps he would like to compare and contrast his life's work with the similarly profit and power-driven Rupert Murdoch and have a read of the developing NoW story.
Its got some legs and will run for a few years yet, revealing corruption in some quite startling places.

Read the story and weep, Dave McKay, for you will never leverage your hunger for publicity and power into anything so coherent a force as Murdoch has managed---and he didn't have to pretend to be an Anointed Apostle.
He was always upfront about being an unreconstructed robber-baron and he has taken his many knocks without whining.
Much as I loathe Murdoch and all he represents I find him a far more palatable (IMO) crook than you, at least we all know where he is coming from.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: July 08, 2011 09:26PM

Stoic
Read the story and weep, Dave McKay, for you will never leverage your hunger for publicity and power into anything so coherent a force as Murdoch has managed---and he didn't have to pretend to be an Anointed Apostle.
He was always upfront about being an unreconstructed robber-baron and he has taken his many knocks without whining.
Much as I loathe Murdoch and all he represents I find him a far more palatable (IMO) crook than you, at least we all know where he is coming from.

I fail to see your comparison, Stoic. Comparing an itinerant cult leader living in a van who runs a two-pot cult to a multi-billionaire media mogul who will buy himself out of a jail sentence for phone-hacking seems irrelevant to me. Maybe I am missing something here?

Date: July 08, 2011 09:38PM

Does Dave McKay, the principled freegan, really make a daily visit to MacDonald's?

Is that one of the perks reserved only for the Anointed Apostle and denied to the rank and file whose lives must 'revolve around garbage' (great point, malcolm) to the point of going hungry if the bin-raid pickings are slim?

That Dave McKay certainly knows how to live it large and enjoy the trappings of his success.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: July 08, 2011 10:36PM

Stoic
Does Dave McKay, the principled freegan, really make a daily visit to MacDonald's?

Is that one of the perks reserved only for the Anointed Apostle and denied to the rank and file whose lives must 'revolve around garbage' (great point, malcolm) to the point of going hungry if the bin-raid pickings are slim?

That Dave McKay certainly knows how to live it large and enjoy the trappings of his success.

Almost every day, up until they went into hiding, David and Cherry used to walk to McDonalds. They both got newspapers. They hardly spoke with each other while they read the papers. They both had drinks. Cherry sometimes ate fries. Then they wandered back to their old flat seemingly without a care in the world. They looked for all the world like a retired couple from Florida, complete with the shorts and T Shirts.

They had to walk up two flights of very steep concrete stairs crossing a park on the way back to their flat. Cherry didn't always hold the handrail, but walked up unaided, probably because they didn't think that they were being observed and recorded. Interesting, considering she had a cane with her on the Jeremy Kyle Show.

DM and Cherry in my opinion are typical welfare cheats, but legally proving it is another thing. They have been cheating the Australian welfare system for years. Centrelink unfortunately allows operators like David and Cherry to exploit that system. They are hypocrites to push the forsake all and don't work for money message as well. They basically make a living out of exploiting every loophole in the system that they can find. And they are living off of the money of the Australian taxpayer.

The liscence numbers of the vehicles they were known to travel in are among these threads, too, but I need to study and cannot be bothered to look that information up right now. But it's there.

Date: July 08, 2011 10:54PM

'They basically make a living out of exploiting every loophole in the system that they can find. And they are living off of the money of the Australian taxpayer.'

There's that good American word 'grifters', on the grift. Very evocative, forever on the grift.

BTW, whether or not Blackhat is missing anything is of no interest to me at all.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.