Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: July 12, 2011 06:54PM

rrmoderator
To whom it may concern:

Blackhat has been banned from this message board.

It's a shame Blackhat had to behave as she did. I expected more from her, as she has made some really good and intelligent contributions in the past. But I guess she is seeking approval.

She can't make hits at the JC forum and report back to the XJC site for her applause, due to her ban, so she has been doing it with the RR forum. Now Nick will give her her gold star.

But now she's banned here, too. RR let it go on for far, far longer than David would have. You've got to give him that.

It would be good if all the personalities and factional fighting were kept out of it and people concentrated on David and the cult, but I guess that isn't going to happen, as humans are humans....with all their faults.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: July 12, 2011 09:45PM

I regret the "passing" of Blackhat from this forum. It's a shame to see how problems have "snowballed" to this point......

Date: July 12, 2011 10:06PM

A clear case of misrepresentation by Dave McKay and his group, in my opinion, to gain access to unknowing recruits by borrowing the legitimacy and good reputation of the Quakers.

I wondered if the original benefactor was aware of the real sentiments of the JC's in Kenya and the purposes to which her generous gift was being put.

Many, MANY years ago...I visited the Friends Rural Centre in Madhya Pradesh, India, where Majorie Sykes had, (and continues to?), put in a fantastic effort at the ground roots level, in relation to sustainable farming practices....the Centre has continued to play an important role in "leavening" the society in which it has been located through the fields of education and practical service.

....I can easily imagine how Takitafu Gardens, was playing a similarly noble role....to be only then, infiltrated by JesusChristians intent on doing nothing more than appropriating its good standing in the Kenyan community to better propagate the future of their own cult....fraudulent misappropriation!!

......like "Jim Jones" moving his own followers to South America.....

Date: July 12, 2011 10:22PM

I see that the good Majorie Sykes has actually passed away now....I didn't realize that she was so famous....unlike McKay, she spent absolutely no time at all, trying to "awe" those she met, with "all" that she had done....

[bargad.org]

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: July 13, 2011 03:32AM

No sign yet of the JC graduates at the High Court vigil for the Assange hearing but the catholic workers are on the job:

[www.flickr.com]

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: July 13, 2011 04:11AM

No doubt Dan Gianstefani will be hauled up in front of the cameras.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: July 13, 2011 04:27AM

zeuszor
rrmoderator
To whom it may concern:

It's a shame Blackhat had to behave as she did. I expected more from her, as she has made some really good and intelligent contributions in the past. But I guess she is seeking approval.

She can't make hits at the JC forum and report back to the XJC site for her applause, due to her ban, so she has been doing it with the RR forum. Now Nick will give her her gold star.

But now she's banned here, too. RR let it go on for far, far longer than David would have. You've got to give him that.

It would be good if all the personalities and factional fighting were kept out of it and people concentrated on David and the cult, but I guess that isn't going to happen, as humans are humans....with all their faults.

It is a real shame she chose to behave in this manner. Blackhat was once a valuable poster but her recent postings brought nothing but disharmony to the thread.

The moderator gave her countless opportunties to change her behaviour but she chose not to.

Date: July 13, 2011 05:01AM

We really only appear to be witnessing the Gianstefani's at the Catholic Worker demonstrations, don't we?

Whether or not, one agree's with the demonstrations....(I haven't grasped why Assange simply doesn't return to Sweden and contest the charges)...the participation here, is IMO, partly "therapeutic" for the Gianstefani's.....they are learning that the Universe doesn't revolve around McKay and the good Catholic workers, would piss the old fraud off in seconds flat, should the Gianstefani's engage in "championing" him.....

Say for example, those in the States, they are largely still no more than "Dave's newsboys"!

Those in Australia (Ross, Barry?) appear to be in complete isolation and inactivity........

David of course having no intention of sharing his Govt income with them...."all things in common" was the policy, ONLY when he didn't have to contribute!!

Date: July 13, 2011 05:25AM

Apollo
zeuszor
rrmoderator
To whom it may concern:

It is a real shame she chose to behave in this manner. Blackhat was once a valuable poster but her recent postings brought nothing but disharmony to the thread.

The moderator gave her countless opportunties to change her behaviour but she chose not to.

Blackhat is a trollish, gossiping busybody and has been from the start. She came in here trying to spread distrust, and tell us who's who and what's what from her first appearance here. That's why I outed her in the first place. This was after she called me "a legend," by the way. She's been shilling for them for a long time. With her latest round of "I just want to be the voice of logic and reason" she was starting to sound just like you-know-who.

[forum.culteducation.com]

Date: July 13, 2011 06:29AM

zeuszor
Scapegoat is right. Yeah, you're right, but the thing is that they're taking their beef with YOU out on ME and I wish that it'd stop. Please, just let it go. It's gotten way out of hand.

See what I mean about people like her taking their issues with you out on me and vice-versa? See how Blackhat goes on the offensive and starts getting aggressive with the private messages, once I pop in here again? Those busybody rodeo clown gossips have gotten WAY out of hand over there; actually, they've been out of hand for a long time.

Personally, I'm glad Blackhat got banned. She was simply a shill, a rodeo clown for Those We Don't Speak Of. (That's a joke; do you get the reference?) I get tired of reading her diversions and distractions.

I've always said that I've seen this thread from the beginning, and I'll be watching to the end. I was posting to this thread (and other JCs threads, back when there were more than one) way before any of the rest of the peanut gallery was.

Who will be the next, I wonder?

And guess what? I'm still here. I've watched 'em come and go, but I'm still here and am still standing. Vaya con Dios, Anita! Remember: it's not personal.

The good news is (in case anybody was wondering) that I'm doing really well in my personal life, actually. My career and academic standing are developing in an excellent fashion, an God willing I'll finish my degree this year. Studies in tatters, my butt.

You lose, David. I am not scared of you, and you have no power over me. What's it like to have a life that is so utterly devoid of love?

OK, now that she's been banned I am ducking out, too. Now that she's shut up, I'm gone. But I will be watching and may post more in another season.

;-) Bye!

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2011 06:50AM by zeuszor.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.