Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: July 08, 2011 11:16PM

Stoic
BTW, whether or not Blackhat is missing anything is of no interest to me at all.

Has anybody noticed how 99% of her posts are now aimed towards picking apart our posts in a negative way? I wonder whose approval she is seeking.

Very rarely does she post anything about McKay or the cult. Who else do we know of that does that, picks people's words apart to try and find negativity?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2011 11:16PM by zeuszor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: July 08, 2011 11:42PM

'Who else do we know of that does that, picks people's words apart to try and find negativity?'

Ummm, would that be the ace reporter and upholder of journalistic ethics, who used his journalistic integrity to write puff pieces for David 'Mo' Berg of the notorious Children of God and his very nasty cult, none other than Dave McKay?

That 'ace reporter' tag makes me wonder if he has a phone box where, when needed, he does a swift morph into the Anointed Apostle.
I suppose a camper van will do in a pinch, when a handy phone box is unavailable. The latest incarnation of superman, I am informed, uses a revolving door---the tech moves inexorably on.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: July 09, 2011 12:48AM

Guys, please ignore the trolls. They serve no purpose other than to divert the thread. They are best ignored.

Date: July 09, 2011 12:59AM

Stoic
That 'ace reporter' tag makes me wonder if he has a phone box where, when needed, he does a swift morph into the Anointed Apostle.
I suppose a camper van will do in a pinch, when a handy phone box is unavailable. The latest incarnation of superman, I am informed, uses a revolving door---the tech moves inexorably on.

I'll wager that the McKays are being sheltered in some enabling sympathizer's guest quarters, or maybe house-sitting for somebody who is out of town, something like that. Anyway, I bet that somebody is sheltering and protecting them.

Date: July 09, 2011 01:27AM

As the Gianstefanis have found shelter, along with real refugees fleeing war and terror, with the Catholic Workers.

There's nothing that a good sob story from an ace manipulator can't accomplish. Of course you need a kindly frog with a heart full of pity to open the door.

Cynical, moi?

Date: July 09, 2011 02:16AM

Stoic
As the Gianstefanis have found shelter, along with real refugees fleeing war and terror, with the Catholic Workers.

There's nothing that a good sob story from an ace manipulator can't accomplish. Of course you need a kindly frog with a heart full of pity to open the door.

Cynical, moi?

Cynical as always, dear. But don't kindly begrudge me my theistic orientation, either. :-)

Date: July 09, 2011 04:31AM

Truth be told, I quite envy it. A sort of nostalgic longing for a past I never had.

Why do the JC's need refuge? Who is after them?
All that persecution nonsense has been whipped up by Dave McKay himself.

Had they not set out on their self-inflicted mission to save us sinners from ourselves, no-one would even be aware of their existence, let alone care.
Had they not kidnapped under-age youth, persuaded healthy young people to give away body parts, provided a haven for paedophiles, ripped off peoples worldy goods and generally made an in-your-face nuisance of themselves, ---and then bragged about it all, who would give a toss what they chose to believe?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/09/2011 04:33AM by Stoic.

Date: July 09, 2011 05:00AM

The McKays (the elder ones, I mean) are probably are seeking shelter so that they can to the best of their ability evade Centrelink and whatever other Australian authorities may have some questions for them. Basically, I think that they (the McKays, that is) are hiding from the law and the whole "persecution" thing is an excuse. What's more, I also believe that they are being sheltered and protected by sympathetic enablers who think that they are being fair, ethical, and all that but who in reality are simply being further manipulated. But that's all just conjecture on my part.

The rest of the group, why are they hiding? A variety of reasons. It mainly has to do with Tribulation stuff, in my opinion. Think about it: they believe that the time of the Tribulation is imminent, and that once the Trib begins anybody who refuses to take the Mark of the Beast will be killed or otherwise will have a very bad day.

They are obviously not planning on taking the Mark of the Beast, and also they believe (or rather, they have been taught) that since they are such better Christians than anybody else, they they'll probably be the ones who will be hunted down first.

So the Trib could begin at any moment and when it does, the Bad Man (or whatever they call him) and his agents are going to try to hunt us down and kill us, so therefore we'd probably be best off going underground NOW to try and evade the Antichrist for as long as possible. This is essentially what I believe that they are thinking.

Maybe they'll start calling themselves the "Jesans" next. Do you understand the reference, Stoic?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/09/2011 05:12AM by zeuszor.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: July 09, 2011 05:17AM

I can just see Fran, Alf and the rest of the cult hiding in their underground bunker with Denise guarding the entrance. The Phelps clan will be in a pink neighbouring bunker.

I'm just amazed that grown men and woman can allow one man to instill so much fear. I can just imagine them all tossing and turning every night with the ''Antichrist'' in mind. They are absolute nutjobs, seriously.

This is when things could get dangerous. McKay is ramping up the fear factor. I don't think anything is beyond that man. I think he could convince his followers to do literally ANYTHING.

Date: July 09, 2011 05:23AM

Have any of you ever seen a movie entitled, The Village? Check it out; I highly recommend that movie. It's like they're hiding from "Those We Don't Speak Of" but only David and Cherry (or at least David) know that none of it's real!

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/09/2011 05:32AM by zeuszor.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.