Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: July 13, 2011 06:58AM

@Zeuszor,

As a proud member of the peanut gallery ???? (must look that one up) I'm wishing you good studying and godspeed, til the next time.......

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: July 13, 2011 07:30AM

Zeuszor,

I've always felt the harassment i've received from Blackhat and people of her ilk was due to issues they had with you. I always felt she was trying to catch me out. She was forever insinuating that we're the same person. She (and several others over there) had become obsessed with the notion that i'm you posting under a different username. I suspect they wanted revenge due to incidents of the past. They probably thought they could get you banned if they could prove this. Well guess what -- we're both still not the same person and we're both still here!

Thank you for the effort you've put into your recent postings and good luck with your studies.

I salute you compadre!

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: July 13, 2011 08:12AM

Apollo
Zeuszor,

I've always felt the harassment i've received from Blackhat and people of her ilk was due to issues they had with you. I always felt she was trying to catch me out. She was forever insinuating that we're the same person. She (and several others over there) had become obsessed with the notion that i'm you posting under a different username. I suspect they wanted revenge due to incidents of the past. They probably thought they could get you banned if they could prove this. Well guess what -- we're both still not the same person and we're both still here!

Thank you for the effort you've put into your recent postings and good luck with your studies.

I salute you compadre!
Stoic
@Zeuszor,

As a proud member of the peanut gallery ???? (must look that one up) I'm wishing you good studying and godspeed, til the next time.......

[www.youtube.com]

Adios, amigos. Vaya con Dios.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2011 08:13AM by zeuszor.

Date: July 13, 2011 08:41AM

Your success in your studies, is clearly a result of the quality of devoted effort you have put into them.....well done, Zeuszor!

Date: July 13, 2011 09:20AM

I'm shocked Blackhat has decided to post the private exchange she had with Stoic. There is a reason why some subjects are discussed in private and that's because we do not want to alert McKay.

Date: July 14, 2011 11:50PM

The reason that I am even AWARE of the verses in question here, (Deuteronomy 13:1 - 11) is precisely because David John McKay bluntly informed me of them himself in 1982, in as "legalistic" fashion as one might be reasonably capable of, and hence where the God forsaken hypocrite states:

In conclusion, I have not been able to locate the passage where Jews were instructed to stone false prophets (if it exists in Scripture at all), but I do cling to what Jesus said about those who stone the prophets, and their resemblance to the people who crucified Jesus.

[www.jesuschristians.com]

in order to purposely and falsely "re-invent" himself as a "moderate"......the curse of a man, utterly lies through his teeth.......

(Thank you Glenn, for so clearly showing up, the scum at work......)

Date: July 15, 2011 10:50AM

[jesuschristians.com]

Poor David Koresh. Just another victimised ''religious'' leader!

Dave
There is a fair bit of discussion at the moment on another site, about David Koresh and the siege at Waco, in which the U.S. government sent in a tank to fire incendiary bombs and tear gas at its own citizens, including innocent women and children. Much of the justification for doing this is based on such accusations as ones that the leader of the group was a "psychopath", believed he was "Jesus Christ", and was a "child abuser".

So the child abuse is just a figment of our imagination then? David Koresh didn't really inpregnate a girl under the age of 16? Or is it possible Dave McKay (former ''Shepherd'' of the notorious ''Children of God'') doesn't consider this to be child abuse? Is Dave McKay once again minimising child abuse?

We must remember McKay is a man who has sheltered child abusers for the best part of two decades. This is a man who dismissed the child abuse of an eight year old girl and a ten year old girl. This is a man who sent a convicted paedophile to work alongside some of the most vulnerable children in the world. This man then used the tools Dave provided to attract a minumum of 18 victims.

Dave
There are arguments over whether there is evidence to prove that Rick Ross' advice to the FBI led to the attack, or over whether there is evidence that the victims started the fires themselves (presumably in an attempt to burn themselves to death!) But there is virtually nothing being said to question whether or not the justifications for all that happened, coming from the people supporting Rickk Ross, can be backed up with evidence.

Well actually everything i've said has been backed up in a court of law. But of course these courts are just part of a corrupt law system out to victimise these poor ''religious'' leaders!

Your stooge Glen was asked to provide evidence to back up his silly claim that Rick Ross was responsible for the fire but he was unable to do so. He was unable to do so because it isn't true.

Dave
Considering that so many of the accusations are almost identical to ones these same people are making about me, and that they originate from a man who was quoted as saying, during the Waco siege "If you've seen one cult leader, you've seen them all," this IS very important. Rick Ross' one size fits all mentality has forced him to totally ignore all evidence to the contrary, and to come up with virtually the same dossier on the leaders of any groups that he chooses to target, merely changing the name on the folder in each instance, and always using the same accusations as justification for whatever action is taken, no matter how violent, illegal, or unethical it may be.

And now it swings back to poor old Dave McKay the victmised ''religious'' leader!

One thing I have noticed since studying Koresh is just how similar he is to Dave McKay. Both created religious communites which were almost totally cut off from society. One thinks he's an ''Apostle'' and the other thought he was ''Jesus Christ''. Both instilled fear into their followers by preparing them for the ''end times''. One was a paedophile and the other has an extremely soft approach towards paedophile's. Both felt they were being victimised by a corrupt law system. The similarites are quite staggering.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2011 10:54AM by Apollo.

Date: July 15, 2011 11:22AM

[jesuschristians.com]

Dave
There is a fair bit of discussion at the moment on another site,

Notice how he can't even bring himself to say the name of the other site? What a pathetic old fool! LOL

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: July 15, 2011 03:39PM

'And now it swings back to poor old Dave McKay the victmised ''religious'' leader! '

It was penned from the beginning with Dave McKay, the victimised 'religious' leader, in mind. He doesn't give a toss about Koresh or his victims.
Dave McKay the opportunist has spotted a gap in the market, one catering to those disgruntled people who have concerns over 'big government' (something many feel) and yet who still want to be followers of Christ.

He is trawling the hook of recruitment for any unwary fish. There are others fishing in that same pool.

Yeah, I agree. Seen one cult leader, seen 'em all. There may be variations in doctrine, method, presentation, mannerism, degree of overt nastiness--but the underlying dynamic is the same in all cases, total covert manipulative control of others for the purposes of exploitation.

Seen one cult leader, seen 'em all.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2011 03:41PM by Stoic.

Date: July 15, 2011 05:18PM

Correct.

The old goat never misses an opportunity to further his victimised and persecuted agenda.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.