Current Page: 18 of 49
Re: YMBBA Ministries
Posted by: lmtrejo ()
Date: July 08, 2012 11:08AM

Hello all my vist went well last weekend when we went to see my sister. we will start making that a MONTHLY thing. I WILLL NOT GIVE UP. My family and I are so greatful and blessed that we still have communication with my sister, that wont ever change no one in there right mind will tell my family we cant see my sister that's just the way it is. We've been a tight family our whole lives something like this isn't gonna stop it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ChildofGod ()
Date: July 08, 2012 09:47PM

Imtrejo, that's what we thought about our family too! :(
Glad your visit went well. I pray for many more and pray at least you are able to keep communication with her.

Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: July 08, 2012 11:08PM

Imtrejo-I am so glad your visit went well. Were you able to meet with your sister without other group members around?

Posted by: lmtrejo ()
Date: July 09, 2012 12:22AM

@childofgod we won't give up no one understands the bond we have with our WHOLE family & it's pretty big. My sister knows that too she may send us a letter cutting off communication but she doesn't mean it. & yes we got my sister most of the time had lunch at the house with some church members then after that we had my sister allll day and alllll night she spent the night with us we enjoyed every bit of it & so did she!!

Posted by: ChildofGod ()
Date: July 09, 2012 07:41AM

@imtrejo so happy for your family, that you got such great time with your sister. That's is only a dream for our family now!

Posted by: Kjdean49 ()
Date: July 09, 2012 08:53AM

Does anyone know how many people are involved in this group now? Just curious...

Posted by: jasmine ()
Date: July 09, 2012 11:03AM

That is so awesome that she spent the night too! I pray to God she will keep that open communication with your family. We pray the same for ours one day too. .

Posted by: jasmine ()
Date: July 09, 2012 11:23AM

Hi Concerned, we are all going through the same thing. My daughter has been gone for a year and 4 months. She doesnt communicate with us, believes we are all going to hell and we have gone the rounds with them too. They don't care to hear what we say, they are right and we are wrong. I met the 2 sisters when I went down to visit my daughter last year ( a surprise visit) and for her wedding. They are beautiful girls and look so much alike. What I don't understand is that the guys can dress up nice for occasions (suits) and the girls wear whatever they have, mostly hand me downs. They have to dress modestly, I guess they can't outshine the guys. We are praying that God would reconcile all our families and open their eyes to the truth. I just found out my daughter is pregnant. I am praying she goes to a dr. and that we can talk to her.

Posted by: Concerned911 ()
Date: July 10, 2012 02:14AM

Jasmine- you met the two sisters? Wow. Ive probably met half of your family members on this discussion page too. I've been very hesitant to post too much because my desire is not just to speak negative of this group. I know they are misguided and mislead, but I do know they have a true desire for the Lord. It's convincing to me how much they thirst for the Lord, and that's why it breaks my heart that they are so blind to the legalism and false teaching. What is so ironic is that they believe the same of us. They believe we have not examined ourselves to determine if we are in the faith. ( this verse they quote is completely put of context as Paul was talking about the importance of asking for forgiveness and having a right heart before communion not questioning salvation) anyway, I'm glad there is a community of people online who are praying!

Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: July 10, 2012 10:38AM

Kjdean-its hard to know how many are in the group. When Justin came to California in Feb I know that he and Masao stayed at a couple of different houses. I'm not sure if they were also members or just friends. I guess someone from Wells would know best.

Imtrejo- what a blessing your visit was. Did you by any chance speak to Justin while you were visiting? I know that he had mentioned your sister.

I dont see where the group gets their whole idea of this extensive pre-salvation examination of self. I have never read about anything like that in the scripture. Peter speaks and thousands are saved. I'm pretty sure that if God meant for there to be another step in between he would have spelled it out so all would know. It is so obvious that evil is involved in this group, and of course we all know how that ends. I cannot wait for the day that our Father in Heaven declares "enough" and sets the captives free. That will truly be a great day for all believers. Praise God and stand strong friends. God is using all of this to strengthen His children and when it is over we can all stand united and give Him the glory, honor and praise. Amen!

Current Page: 18 of 49

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.