Current Page: 16 of 49
Re: YMBBA Ministries
Posted by: lmtrejo ()
Date: June 30, 2012 05:16AM

Justin07 my family and I will be leaving early early in the morning and will be there Saturday and come back on Sunday!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: June 30, 2012 09:17AM

Ok, we will be covering you in prayer. Be careful not to let them separate you from each other, that is one of their favorite tactics. Then they twist scripture and try to get you to argue with them, its really quite annoying. We are praying that the lies would be silenced and the truth would be spoken. Stand strong, we know how this will eventually end, until then we will trust in the sovereignty of the one true God!

Posted by: Kjdean49 ()
Date: June 30, 2012 10:03AM

Prayers will be coming from Houston also--praying for you all to have an extra measure of wisdom, discernment and courage. I agree with Sue. Do NOT let them separate you or draw you into an argument. Put on the full armor of God.

Posted by: ChildofGod ()
Date: June 30, 2012 10:14AM

We will be praying all weekend for you! Put on the full armor of God. I pray for discernment! I will also pray you have a sweet time with your daughter! Cherish the moments!

Posted by: lmtrejo ()
Date: June 30, 2012 01:42PM

Thank you all! I'm so ready to see my sister! I've missed her!

Posted by: jasmine ()
Date: July 01, 2012 07:12AM

We will be prayng for you and your family while you are there! We will be praying that you get alone time with her. Be strong and of good courage, be not afraid neither be dismayed for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Josh 1:9 Would you let me know if my daughter Miranda is there?

Posted by: chris99 ()
Date: July 03, 2012 09:52AM

You know with all this going on in Wells - It has brought me closer to the Lord! For that, I am thankful. Please keep this little community in your prayers!

Posted by: Kjdean49 ()
Date: July 03, 2012 09:58AM

Absolutely Chris99. My husband and I are the same way. The Lord is using this to teach us so much...

Posted by: ChildofGod ()
Date: July 04, 2012 09:31AM

Imtrejo, how did your weekend go?

Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: July 04, 2012 11:51AM

Hi everybody, I have a favor to ask. I received an email from a young woman whose friend is caught in YMBBA. Unfortunately this "friend" and other cult members have been speaking their lies and half truths to this woman. She started to doubt her salvation and question her beliefs. She is doing better now but would really like all of us to pray for her. She asks that we would pray that any and all remaining doubts that she has would be removed and firmly replaced by the whole truth of God. Thanks everyone. Oh, she reads this blog so if you want to send a message just include it in your post.

Imtrejo-we are all waiting, prayerfully, to know how things went this weekend.

Current Page: 16 of 49

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.