Current Page: 15 of 49
Re: YMBBA Ministries
Posted by: jasmine ()
Date: June 27, 2012 09:27AM

My daughter has been in texas since last year as well She has cut off all communication with us, says we are not saved either. We have attended calvary chapel since the kids were little. She had so much joy in her heart for the Lord and now it seems like she can't laugh or do anything because its of the world. She married one of the guys last year, he's the one that started in on her that she wasn't saved. I saw alot of the kids down there because we paid her a surprise visit last year. She didn't want to go anywhere with us because she thought we were gonna bring her home. We miss her so much. There is alot of prayer going up for them all. Our God is greater than the deception and He will bring them all home.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: MT2007 ()
Date: June 27, 2012 08:27PM

@jasmine: So sorry your daughter is involved and now married into the group. We have a friend there too. We are thankful she is still in communication with her family some at this point. This group is being lifted up in prayer around the world and will continue to be until it is broken. God will prevail. Bless you and your family.

Posted by: Kjdean49 ()
Date: June 27, 2012 08:55PM

Hi Jasmine, welcome to this group! I, too, have a daughter in the group. She and her husband joined last September and moved to Grand Prairie/Dallas area after Thanksgiving. He was on staff at the church we attend here in Houston and quit to become part of this cult. I am concerned for the safety of my grandchildren. Our God is so much bigger than this trial. We cannot stop praying until this deception is broken and families reconciled.

Please be aware that we are most probably being monitored by this group. They are very selective about what they consider worldly and evidently, the Internet is okay for them...

Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: June 28, 2012 12:22PM

Welcome Jasmine, my son also went in last year. He stopped all communication with us in Feb. He was 'nice' enough to send us a letter and email about how lost we are and how concerned he is about our souls. The concern is unwarranted but at least he was thinking about us. We all miss him very much and are looking forward to meeting his new wife. God has been so good this past year. I am absolute sure that God will use all of this to bring glory, honor and praise to Himself. He cares even more about His children then we do, when the timing is perfect he will bring an end to this and set the captives free! Look how we have united in just the past few months, there is strength among the brethren. Stay strong and pray my friends. Sue

Posted by: ChildofGod ()
Date: June 28, 2012 12:37PM

Well said Sue! Everything will work out in God's timing, we just have to stay strong!

Posted by: jasmine ()
Date: June 29, 2012 01:21PM

I"m so glad to have found this site because you all know what we went through, you all understand because you went through it yourself. Sue I met Justin's wife Britanny, she is a very nice girl. I also met Stephanie, such a sweet girl. I'm praying for the family as they go down and visit. We came in contact with the elders, after they couldn't make us believe we weren't saved they ignored us. There's such a heaviness there, oppression. We have to surround them with alot of prayer constantly. Kjdean49 I'm so sorry to hear about your grandkids, my heart just broke for the loss of the baby. I know that God is sovereign, it will be all in His time. Whatever was meant for evil, our God can turn it for good. We have to trust Him. There's a scripture in Jeremiah 31:16-17 that I think is awesome. I know that this whole situation which sometimes seems surreal is gonna make everyone stronger in the long run especially our children. And thats right, He loves our children more than we do and He will not leave them there deceived. Thank you for your prayers and you all will be in ours. God is faithful and anyone who trusts in Him will not be ashamed. God bless you all!

Date: June 29, 2012 09:08PM

Jasmine, you are 100% correct in saying that what was meant for evil, God can use it for good. Up to this point, I knew there had to be other parents out there that were hurting and estranged from their kids but it was 'out there'--do you know what I mean!? I truly believe that He has brought us together here so that we DO have the support of each other and that we begin to pray specifically for this deception and stronghold to be broken. We have reached the end of ourselves and our attempts and have realized the only thing we can do is pray, pray, pray! Every time a name comes to mind, pray. Whenever you feel defeated, pray. If you think about the children involved, pray that God will guard their hearts and minds. When God brings the town of Wells into your thoughts, PRAY! Invite everyone you know to this forum. Put it on your Facebook page. Begin to make a list of the names you know that are involved and take one a day to pray for. The names of my family involved are Kristin and Daniel and my grandchildren are Savannah, Annabelle and Levi--ages 4, 3, and 2. "I KNOW whom I have believed, and am convinced that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him for that day." 2 Timothy 1:12 He IS able!!

Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: June 29, 2012 10:02PM

Good morning, thank you both so much for the verses. I actually wrote them on 3 x 5 cards and am taking them to work with me.
IMtrejo, when are you leaving for Wells? Let us know so that we can be covering you and your family in prayer.

Posted by: MT2007 ()
Date: June 29, 2012 10:59PM

Good morning, I actually thought about sharing names and prayer requests on FB, as I do this often for many prayer requests, but was reluctant to do so as I am friends with some of the Wells victims on FB, who are friends with Wells leaders, and I did not want to jeopardize their safety in any way. Thoughts??

Date: June 30, 2012 03:18AM

Could you send an email to your Facebook friends who are aware of this? I would ask them to not respond (if you send a mass email on FB, everyone that responds sends it to everyonethat received it) but to be in prayer. You don't even have to mention names, just tell them to provide major prayer coverage.

Current Page: 15 of 49

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.