Current Page: 13 of 49
Re: YMBBA Ministries
Posted by: Kjdean49 ()
Date: June 19, 2012 11:53PM

The mother never returned my call. I'm sure she called her daughter and asked about me. Daughter probably told her to ignore me, that I am a crazy woman. Whatever. I know an opportunity will arise someday. I actually found a young man who had "escaped" and is attempting to live a normal life. I think he is still fearful, tho, but did give me some information. I am going to give his name and contact to the sheriff's dept so they can make contact. Interesting stuff!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Pastor J ()
Date: June 21, 2012 04:33AM

I am a Pastor in Wells and have met probably 20 plus hours with these young men. I have met the three elders and several others. After confronting them about a lack of charity, compassion, and grace they have determined I am not saved. They are forceful, and dedicated but very misguided. Great tragidy unfolding right before our eyes. Some think these things happen somewhere else but it is here. Pray for guideance, thru this. Jesus is still in charge and we cannot lose sight of that fact. My HEART GOES OUT TO THE PARENTS AND OTHER RELATIVES, never cease to pray. If I can help let me know.

Posted by: ChildofGod ()
Date: June 21, 2012 08:21AM

Welcome to the site Pastor! Thank you for your input. My daughter, son-in-law, and grandson are part of this group and they don't think we are saved either, so they don't really communicate with us. I keep praying they will come across someone who will get through to them. Thank you for trying. It's in God's hands, so we just keep praying!

Posted by: senhome ()
Date: June 21, 2012 08:58AM

"determined I am not saved" ... I doubt their leaders really looked deep to determine the pastor's "unsavedness". Does the giving of reproof prove or disprove a soul's salvation? Phooey! Evaluate only according to Bible-based doctrine.

"... forceful and dedicated ..." ...... a dangerous type of leadership is in their group. Jesus of Nazareth was gentle and meek. Yes, He was dedicated ... dedicated to the will of the Father, and none other. Jesus was full of compassion. "Jesus wept" (read John 11:35, and find out why). Jesus fed the multitudes. Jesus healed the sick and the lame. Jesus ate with publicans and sinners. Do you think he stood up at the table, during the meal, to preach hell-fire damnation to them? How many people of that day's culture would have tolerated Him in their 'sinful home' if He had gained such a reputation?

Jesus was forceful in the presence of the religious leaders, whose hearts were hardened. What record do we have of Him being so (forceful) among the multitudes who needed healing?

Beware. Demons are waiting to pounce on believers who accept a false gospel. I'm talking "demonic oppression". At the first sight of temptation by an unclean spirit of false doctrine, cry out to Almighty God, ask to have His angels encamp round about you, claim the power of the blood of Jesus of Nazareth, and in the name of Jesus of Nazareth, bind the unclean spirit suggesting that foul false doctrine. Command that unclean spirit to leave and be cast into the pit, in the name of Jesus of Nazareth. Then thank God Almighty, and sing praises to magnify the name of Jesus the Messiah and the Almighty God and the wonderful Holy Spirit. Share your joy with others. By faith, you gain victory through the blood of Jesus of Nazareth! Edify the brethren with these things, and exhort them to do according to the Word of God.

Do battle. Wells, TX is a spiritual battleground; even visiting their website is a battleground. It's 'christian rat poison'! Don't let your children eat it! Watch your own soul! Do battle.

How do we test doctrines? See Isaiah 8:16 - 20. First bind the law of God firmly in your heart, and be one who loves hearing it. Knowing what pleases God, because you are well-versed in Scripture, you must ask, "do they ('christian' teachers) speak according to this word (the Law and the Prophets)?"
Now, Isaiah is O.T., but the same principle applies for N.T. doctrine. If the doctrine is not according to God's Word, then "there is no light in them". Stay out of their belief system, or else face a curse of spiritual oppression (if you dabble with false doctrine -- hoping or deciding it is true doctrine).

Yes, I John 4 also helps show how to recognize false doctrine, but this group acknowledges Jesus of Nazareth coming in the flesh. A demon can acknowledge Jesus like that, if it is an unclean spirit of false prophecy or an unclean spirit of mockery. Failing to acknowledge the simple Gospel, as illustrated (as a shadow) in the Hebrew tabernacle is failing to demonstrate sound doctrine.

Every parent who has children in their group (TX or elsewhere) must immediately teach any remaining children they still have in their home. Do not neglect this. Teach simple Gospel, and teach holy living (sanctification through faith). Teach security of the believer, and teach the compassion of Jesus of Nazareth. Prepare to do spiritual battle in your home, because the soul ties with the child in Texas reaches to pollute your family. Bind it, in the name of Jesus of Nazareth (as instructed above)!

My family often (almost daily) petitions on behalf of Wells, Texas. The great danger (in connection to YMBBA) is beyond what most people would think. PM me, if you wish to have further details.

In the name of Jesus of Nazareth, we petition Almighty God to rebuke the unclean spirits residing upon that cult!

Pastors in Wells, TX, have courage. Gather your community in prayer vigils. Pray against the dark spiritual powers. The name of Jesus of Nazareth is high and mighty! Baptists, Presbyterians, Methodists, Assemblies of God ... all of you ... gather to sing praise and to petition the Almighty for the destruction of wickedness in that group known to us as YMBBA.

(Please excuse the long 'epistle'. Look to His Word, and see if these things (instructions and advice) be so. Grace to you.)

Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: June 21, 2012 09:27AM

Amen senhome. We have been doing battle for almost a year now. I spoke to Justin almost every week for the first 7 months and boy did we battle. He would try to convince me of some twisted, out of context scripture and God would give me the scripture that I needed to answer him back. It was actually a great year of growth for me. I am much more aware of the importance of knowing and being able to explain the why, what and how of my faith. We showed up down in Arlington last year to visit Justin and see what was going on. They weren't ready for us. It was quite an interesting visit. I will send you a private message, please share whatever info you think I need to be better prepared for the battle. Thanks, Sue

Posted by: Kjdean49 ()
Date: June 21, 2012 10:08AM

I am shouting HALLELUJAH! Senhome, that was very well said. NEVER apologize to us for speaking truth. We have been shackled too long with no one to commiserate with and this is the perfect place for us to vent and share God's truth with each other. He has used this trial in the life of my husband and I to send us into His Word like never before. We have also seen first-hand how Satan uses Scripture to confuse. We must be grounded in the Word, completely immersed, so that we can recognize the deception when it is presented. It's amazing to me that I used to think I knew God's faithfulness before last September. Now I KNOW God's faithfulness. He has taught us what it truly means to trust Him with everything. I admit that we had become complacent simply because my son-in-law was on staff at our church, my daughter had been saved as a young teen and modeled what it meant to be a godly young woman. Our grandchildren were being brought up to love the Lord. This has been such a visual picture of how Satan wants to destroy families. We have also learned the importance of putting on the FULL armor of God each morning before our feet hit the floor. Claim each piece.

To the people in Wells, Senhome is correct in saying your town is a spiritual battlefield. If you were ever uncertain about whether the devil was real, you should have no doubt now! If you decide to hold a prayer vigil or a service in which you wish to anoint your people with oil and reconsecrate lives, please let us know. We live just 3 hrs away and would love to take part. I'm pretty certain we could bring members of our church and involve some churches in the surrounding communities. And, I'm also pretty certain these other families who could not attend would participate from where they are at. Just know that there are many, many people praying for your strength and endurance in this.

Once again, I say that the death of my granddaughter has exposed this group and the evil that is there. God is moving. By the power of the name of Jesus Christ, I rebuke the forces of evil. God WILL BE glorified...

Date: June 21, 2012 09:37PM

Thank you for the confirmation in this warfare. Our church recognized it early on and began to combat these forces. I did lose one of my ministers over this, because of his intrest in these people. I refuse to compromise with the powers of darkness. My church is right next to one of the homes where many of them stay. I educate thru scripture how to recognize false teaching and false spirits. The Bible speaks 2 Timothy 3 in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall become lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blastphemers, disobiedent to parents, unthankful, unholy. ---- the list goes on. We are dealing with a beastful spirit, but in all GOD IS GREATER. I refuse to yeild, apologize, or give in. I will not give that which is Holy unto dogs. To those of you on this forum that have children or loved one in this I am not speaking of individuals, but the spirit that drives this group. There are still souls trapped in there and we must pray for their deliverance. Please dont give up hope or quit praying. PRESS ON CHURCH PRESS ON (still keepin the Faith)

Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: June 22, 2012 12:39AM

Hi Pastor J, it is so nice to have you in the fight. My son's name is Justin. If you happen to run into him I am sorry for anything he may say to you, I understand the spirit behind what he says and pray that God would continue to pour out His mercy on His children that have been deceived by the lies of this group. Dont worry about offending me with the truth, we all need to stand united against the 'father of lies'. I agree with kj, if you are planning a meeting. a movement, whatever, count me in for support and if at all possible, I will come to Wells to fight the fight. Stand strong and press on! Sue

Date: June 22, 2012 03:55AM

I really think the most important thing is for the church to be the church. My bible tells me there will be a church that the gates of hell will not prevail against. God is my source, however i do appericate all prayers and comments. We must maintain the spirit of God through all this. One thing I know I have fought a lion, and a bear. All is well. Press On Church Press On (still keepin the Faith)

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 22, 2012 06:41AM

It's also important to have some practical "warning signs" based upon group behavior and structure.

Ten warning signs of a potentially unsafe group/leader.

Absolute authoritarianism without meaningful accountability.

No tolerance for questions or critical inquiry.

No meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget, expenses such as an independently audited financial statement.

Unreasonable fear about the outside world, such as impending catastrophe, evil conspiracies and persecutions.

There is no legitimate reason to leave, former followers are always wrong in leaving, negative or even evil.

Former members often relate the same stories of abuse and reflect a similar pattern of grievances.

There are records, books, news articles, or television programs that document the abuses of the group/leader.

Followers feel they can never be "good enough".

The group/leader is always right.

The group/leader is the exclusive means of knowing "truth" or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible.

Current Page: 13 of 49

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.