Current Page: 63 of 115
Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay (thread 2)
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: September 24, 2011 08:41PM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
That was certainly an interesting read about the "splitting"...thank you Zeuszor! I would like to discuss that at more length, in a future posting....

.....keeping in mind your own astute observations of the JesusChristians who continued to look in on the JC site without saying a word for some months(and of course McKay quickly removing the function that enabled you to do that, thus telling us that this is an issue of some sensitivity to him)......I surmise that, while they won't be able to admit to themselves yet that McKay has simply duped them...

....the erstwhile, JesusChristians largely no longer trust him!

An important step in their recovery!

Gotta give credit where credit is due here. That was Apollo who caught the detail that the grads were looking in but not posting, not I. As well he caught the detail about the "$10,000 question." Cheers, Apollo!

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: September 25, 2011 12:48AM

Here's a classic number today for the Wanking Apostle, Dave McKay! Wow, a rhyme and a double entendre, both in the same sentence. Nice.

Shoot Your Shot, by James Brown.

[www.youtube.com]

Date: September 26, 2011 12:54AM

While Chris Butler's odious outfit, seems far more patently venal and opportunistic than the JesusChristians, do the discussions on the Chris Butler thread re the "Dharma Farms" in Hawaii remind you at all of what may well have been the recruiting strategy behind the JC Kenyan operation?

[forum.culteducation.com]

Date: September 26, 2011 06:28AM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
While Chris Butler's odious outfit, seems far more patently venal and opportunistic than the JesusChristians, do the discussions on the Chris Butler thread re the "Dharma Farms" in Hawaii remind you at all of what may well have been the recruiting strategy behind the JC Kenyan operation?

Yes, I think it's probably fair to draw a parallel between Takatifu Gardens and the Dharma Farm, minus the obvious differences like the kirtanas and vegetarian food. An instrument for recruiting, a front basically, yes.

This guy just gave away $30,000 to his congregants in order for them to spend it on pro-social purposes. Some say that the Liquid Church is overly controlling and abusive (due to their alleged shepherding and discipleship practices), but I still give Tim Lucas credit for the $30,000 giveaway. Hell would freeze over before McKay would do such a thing, I reckon.

[www.liquidchurch.com]

Date: October 01, 2011 02:47AM

One day, sure enough....there'll be a "dead Dave"....his former flock probably now, closer than ever to psychologically "disowning" him, as they grow more independent of his tutelage...and old "Rumplestiltskin" growing ever more delusional in his self justifying, white-washing of the past....

....the deliberate employment of pejorative terms such as "kidnap" and "torture" , by McKay to purposely and falsely smear Rick Ross,

Rick Ross, David Millikan, and their ilk are consistently reduced to being fairly ineffectual in any situation where they are not allowed to use imprisonment, torture, or related weapons to "free" people from groups that their parents disagree with.

[www.jesuschristians.com]

while Mckay conspicuously silent on such "little matters" as say his refusal to return his son Gary and Roshini's passports while in India(once it became clear Gary and family no longer intended to remain suitably committed), to purposely "strand" them, without any means of support.....(Fraudulent Appropriation under the NSW Crimes Act 1900...Australian Law to which McKay is subject...

CRIMES ACT 1900 - SECT 124

Fraudulent appropriation
124 Fraudulent appropriation

Where, upon the trial of a person for larceny, it appears:

(a) that the person had fraudulently appropriated to his or her own use or that of another, the property in respect of which the person is indicted, although the person had not originally taken the property with any fraudulent intent, or
(b) that the person had fraudulently retained the property in order to secure a reward for its restoration,
the jury may return a verdict accordingly, and thereupon the person shall be liable to imprisonment for two years, or to a fine of 20 penalty units, or both.

A patent resort to gain "advantage" over his son, (depriving him of his ability to depart from McKay's empire)....smacking to my mind of "kidnap" (unlawful detention and restraint of freedom of movement)

or of McKays "expectation" (made explicit in Grievance procedures) that those who hold views contrary to his (naturally enough falsely presented as views contrary to "God") would take it upon themselves to fast until they could elucidate what was "wrong" with them and subsequently return contritely to McKay's satisfaction....knowing full well that anyone should not do so, would find themselves summarily deemed unfit for the Kingdom of Heaven and thence be unfairly dismissed without a cent to their name, as has been the personal experience of most of McKay's critics

or of McKay's deliberate and ongoing attempts to torment parents and family with the threat of loss of contact with their children or loved ones(say McKay's demand, in 1982, in Tallangatta, Victoria, that I telephone my own mother and inform her that I would never speak with her again, if she continued to make negative comments about McKay to the press...McKay literally standing right beside me at the time of the call, to ensure I "satisfactorily" extorted co-operation out of my mother) or of the smear campaigns against the Johnson family or the Ngogre family to name but a FEW!!!

amounting to blackmail;

CRIMES ACT 1900 - SECT 249K

Blackmail offence
249K Blackmail offence

(1) A person who makes any unwarranted demand with menaces:
(a) with the intention of obtaining a gain or of causing a loss, or
(b) with the intention of influencing the exercise of a public duty,
is guilty of an offence.

....however I do think, that I'll have to apply to join the "Chris Butler" thread, who continue in brilliant from,

During these mind opening/numbing sessions they introduce more and more fanatical ideas such as Jesus' declaration he was here to not bring peace but the sword. To turn child against parent. This is translated as the student's parents and friends do not truly love them, in the sense of an awareness of their etermal spiritual identity, but rather is an illusion of love based on their material attachments. This false identification a parent has is especially "dangerous" for a new recruit. Followed by a social isolation and a recreation of their identity as a cult member.

(Thank you Mr "Jay Cruise")

...once McKay's horrid soul with it's putrid self centered-ness and demented little mind, that delights in cruelly manipulating others,

deservedly part this realm...on the joyous occasion of "Dead Dave Day"!

Date: October 01, 2011 05:39AM

My friend Dave is a good person at heart; he is simply making bad decisions right now. The light of God still shines through Dave, but had we eyes to see! We are obligated to point this out to him prayerfully in a spirit of love, while holding hands and singing Kumbaya together.

Yes, we who take the ethical high ground shall use logic and reason to show him the error of his ways, and he will inevitably have a miraculous change of heart. Then Daddy McKay will be good again and everybody will live happily ever after.

Pure sarcasm, what I just put above. That XJC Quakerish condescending passivity is exactly the reason that the McKays keep getting away with everything. And now nobody knows where they are.

The McKays are a couple of snakes and it is my sincere prayer that God "take them out" of this earthly plane as expediently as possible. Then the world will be a better place.

Posted by: romera ()
Date: October 02, 2011 03:00AM

Not all of us can keep on the path of righteousness. Even if he walks from the path, you can still find him <a href=”[www.findermind.com]”>here</a>, however lost he may become.

Date: October 02, 2011 09:23PM

Yes, and one can use these tools in order to cover one's tracks during the search.

[www.torproject.org]

[anonymouse.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2011 09:23PM by zeuszor.

Date: October 03, 2011 08:50PM

The path of righteousness.....yes difficult for one to walk with consistency .....

...perhaps akin to a camel inadvertently blundering through the eye of a needle....

someone like McKay though, who sets out to TURN AWAY those he can persuade,

from the "path of righteousness", (however you may define it)

would then seem unlikely to regard the said path with much genuine respect, himself.

His is lost by CHOICE, not by misadventure.....

Date: October 03, 2011 11:37PM

The McKays have not walked "path of righteousness" in decades (if they ever did at all).

Current Page: 63 of 115

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.