Current Page: 115 of 115
Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay (thread 2)
Posted by: Bryan Apollo ()
Date: November 25, 2013 07:07PM

Jesus Christians discussion thread on Christianforums.

[www.christianforums.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 26, 2013 05:32PM

ODB has not posted anything to that forum since last July, tho. He's probably just trolling around somewhere else, predator that he is.

Date: April 05, 2014 01:24AM

To whom it may concern:

Earlier today I received word from an Australalian source that David McKay is either quite ill and near death, or else has recently died already (my source was unsure about which is the case). Does anybody know anything about the veracity of this information, or is is merely some kind of rumor? Thanks, --B

Posted by: Bryan Apollo ()
Date: April 05, 2014 07:44AM

Let's not get our hopes up just yet. It may be a false dawn. I'll keep the champers on ice for the time being.

Could be a fresh start for all, including his consort. Maybe Kevin will finally get his mother back, well, what's left of her.

Date: April 12, 2014 10:38PM

It's probably not true (the "Dave is dead" rumor, I mean), or else we would have somehow had more definitive word from Australia by this time.

To begin with, I got this (tentative) info from somebody claiming to be a worker in some Australain hospital. Maybe somebody with the same name (David McKay, I mean) recently fell ill/died and it was some kind of mix-up in the confusion over who is who, on my source's part.

Nobody (for the most part) will miss DM, anyway, and nobody will send flowers to his grave. As for me, I hope that when DM finally really does does die, that he is cremated and the ashes are scattered someplace. That way, he will not even have a grave.

Current Page: 115 of 115

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.