Current Page: 53 of 857
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: October 29, 2006 09:33AM

cultreporter
I am thinking maybe a KarmaKula is just a variation of a Yammadude. :?:

I dunno a lot about them except devotees telling me that they are the dark spirits that will drag you into the hell planets. Apparently wearing Tulsi will stop them from taking you.

Since when has Krishna had someone out hunting down souls? Perhaps they are the ones who are going to deliver the bird flu :roll:

[i:d26c988b9b][b:d26c988b9b]YAMMADUDE?[/b:d26c988b9b][/i:d26c988b9b]

Oh yeah, tulsi beads -- those sure fire "demon blasters" we wore around our necks. The only hell planet I was dragged into was the WAREHOUSE and all those other meshugah (yiddish for crazy) Siddha projects. Tulsi beads were more like dog collar choke chains JG used to drag us around with! It's so funny that the Ninjai cartoons are full of beheadings. When someone screwed up by JG, he always reminded me of the Red Queen yelling at Alice, "Off with her head!"

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 29, 2006 09:41AM

[b:0a9fe26255]I wonder if Little Ninjai's bird friend is going to deliver the bird flu????[/b:0a9fe26255]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 29, 2006 09:49AM

[b:88739721a5]Okay folks how about a little Chris Butler History Lesson Now[/b:88739721a5]

[i:88739721a5][b:88739721a5]What follows is taken from a book that was supposed to be banned and burned in the 1970’s by Siddha followers. I had sent a copy to my mother years ago and when she passed away recently, I found it in her library. The book was called, [u:88739721a5]“Sai Speaks: Pleasure is the Goal” [/u:88739721a5] The first chapter is called, [u:88739721a5]“Who Is Sai?” [/u:88739721a5] My comments are in italics and square brackets. Feel free to add your own comments. One day I will scan and post the whole thing on the internet. [/b:88739721a5][/i:88739721a5]

"Sai [i:88739721a5][Phony name he took on after an acid trip. Sai claimed that Krishna himself appeared to him and gave him this name.] [/i:88739721a5]was born on June 14, 1948. He spent the first twelve years of his life living on the simple secluded island of Molokai in the Hawaiian chain. As a student both in high school and college, Sai was deeply involved in humanitarian, karma yogi activities [i:88739721a5][yeah, like what?! Anyone ever check his academic record?]. [/i:88739721a5]He was also very familiar with mind expanding chemicals. [i:88739721a5][True. The beginning of delusional, misanthropic thinking.] [/i:88739721a5]

With his interest in the spiritual thus aroused, he became deeply involved in intensive meditation and through association of various swamis and zennists he became very advanced in the sciences of Hatha, Raja, Kriya, and Kundalini Yogas, and he began to teach these processes on a small scale from an old Quonset hut in Sunset Beach, Oahu, Hawaii.

At this time Sai knew God in his clear light aspect (moksha) and as OM everywhere, all-pervading. [i:88739721a5][Little Ninjai Sai is beginning his journey of enlightenment! Soon to be pursued by every sort of demon and homo!][/i:88739721a5]

In early 1968 he published a book called “Simple Meditations.” This book was distributed freely and was widely read in Hawaii, especially by the younger “psychedelic generation.” [i:88739721a5][Too stoned out to sense the con man coming of age.][/i:88739721a5]

Shortly after this, Sai along with Swamis Ma Devashakti and Tejo Mayananda (Sivananda Ashram) established the Haiku Meditation Center, which eventually evolved into Krishna Yoga Community. [i:88739721a5][Wonder what happened to these guru guys he supposedly studied under?. I’m sure they did not part on friendly terms, especially if money and real estate were involved!][/i:88739721a5]

The three acre ashram in Haiku, Maui offered free two week retreats with yoga classes and instructions in Kriya and Kundalini yoga, and Zen Buddhism. Sai operated the ashram like this for about one and a half years.

Gradually, at this time he discontinued instruction in these techniques and began teaching Bhakti Yoga (devotional service).

During this transition period many people asked why the change was taking place. Sai explained that Zen Buddhism, Mystical Yoga and other impersonal paths can give a person realization of OM everywhere, perfection everywhere, but they can not give one the highest realization, the highest ecstasy, which is pure love of God. So although all religious paths are headed in the same direction, they do not all go to the same place. For instance, he explained, “There may be three bus lines leaving from San Diego, and going toward Seattle. If you catch any of these buses you will be traveling in a Northern direction. One bus says Los Angeles, another says San Francisco, and the third says Seattle. So if you catch the Los Angeles bus, although you are going toward Seattle, you will only get as far as Los Angeles. Similarly if you catch the San Francisco bus it will take you only as far as San Francisco. This does not mean that you will be stuck in Los Angeles or San Francisco indefinitely. No – you can always catch a new bus. It is just the simple fact that it’s unnecessary to go through all of this confusion. It is much simpler to get on the express bus in the beginning. It will take you all the way to Seattle with no unnecessary stop-offs or detours. Loving service to krishna is the express bus. Absolute God realization is the practical result.” [i:88739721a5][Okay, lets all hop on the bus with a 19 year-old acid head, drop-out with delusions! Yeah that’s the ticket!][/i:88739721a5]

So, it is not like we have to go through each of these lesser processes and techniques in order to arrive at the final destination. Sai has already done this for us. [i:88739721a5][What a relief! I don’t have to think anymore!][/i:88739721a5]

For those who are desirous of experiencing the essence of all religions, Sai has said, ‘Simply take to this process of devotional service. It is all encompassing.” [i:88739721a5][Yes, giving your life over to Sai, aka Siddha, aka SiddhaswarupanandaGoswami, aka Jagad Guru,aka Ninjai is all encompassing, smothering, extinguishing to the life force.][/i:88739721a5]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 29, 2006 09:50AM

[b:1e52dc449d]Again, from [u:1e52dc449d]"Sai Speaks":[/u:1e52dc449d][/b:1e52dc449d]

"When accepting a Guru, the intellect can be either a friend or a foe. It is a friend when it asks common sense questions such as, "Can this person give me the highest realization?" [i:1e52dc449d][Ofcourse, Sai is setting himself up as one who can do this, but only if we doubt our selves and suspend our higher thinking faculties.][/i:1e52dc449d]

"Once the spiritual master is accepted, it is a process of laying the intellect aside and hearing submissively the words he is saying. As the surrender process takes place, the aspirant is able to experience (in accordance to his degree of surrender) the ecstasy of transcendental life." [i:1e52dc449d][Sounds suspiciously like brainwashing -- or just a good mind f*que. Ahhhh, the caveat, "degree of surrender" all of the followers scramble for.....looking for a taste of ecstacy..... which they never find with their bitter, aging wives or absent, mysogynist husbands..... and children abandoned to fantasies of baby krishna and Little Ninjai - who has a passive-aggressive personality and a possible bipolar disorder!][/i:1e52dc449d]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: October 29, 2006 01:23PM

:!: [b:6f1373ab91]Please[/color:6f1373ab91][/b:6f1373ab91] [/size:6f1373ab91]

Zelig - I am sure that I beg for everyone who wants to see Siddha exposed for the cultural opportunist that he was jumping onto the KC bus at just the right time publish Sai Speaks.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 29, 2006 09:45PM

zelig
[b:a0051d3ff9]I wonder if Little Ninjai's bird friend is going to deliver the bird flu????[/b:a0051d3ff9]

genius.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 29, 2006 10:41PM

zelig, I bet you would like or do like Larry David and "Curb Your Enthusiasm" ...now that is something I can believe in, endorse and fight for.

Larry walks into his potential private investigater's office, who is an African-American Muslim... Larry interupts him as he is doing a series of bows on a folded mat in a prayer ritual but assures the man "Go... pray, pray!" as he lets himself in and takes a seat directly in front of the bowing man's head, letting out a loud groan as he sits.
"Now let me ask you something" Larry begins, "...are 'brothers' and 'sisters' a little overly sensitive when being asked to 'keep it down'? Because I know in the movies, you guys, you tend to make a lot of noise, sometimes, am I right? 'cause that's kinda what happened at the party."

The kneeling man looks away in a pained fashion as he rises, picking up his mat.
"what, did I? No, go back! Did I interupt the praying? I...I'm sorry."
"Mr. David, listen..."
"Wow, look at the way you fold that up..." interupts Larry, "it's like a Yoga mat, huh?"
"Mr. David, I just want you to know that we Muslims are very forgiving people."
Larry looks baffled... "they are?"
"Yes, we are, we're very forgiving."
"huh!" exclaims Larry. "Well, it's true." the man assures.
"There's a lotta meshugenah muslims, though, runnin' around, are there not?"

Larry David rules, the master of social disaster.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 29, 2006 10:56PM

Rama, yes. Larry David. And the only news I really listen to seriously is on Comedy Central. I developed a really good bullsh*t meter after Jagged Gooroo Praboofraud.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 29, 2006 11:03PM

cultreporter
:?: According to the blurb of Who Are You? published in 1984 "The world's foremost authority on the science of identity" is the founder of the Science of Identity Foundation and the [b:98db20ade4]Identity Institute[/b:98db20ade4] Was there ever such a place? I have never heard of it.

Nothing ever existed. Siddha would sit around with us and throw out ideas and make up names. And laugh about it. We all knew it was bogus. A few would be registered or whatever, but there was never a real location or organization with memberships, boards of directors, offices or contact numbers. It was all phony PR and self promotion. He has it down to an art with very good accountants to hide the money trails.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 29, 2006 11:07PM

Yes, the Yamadutes, very good call, I would say.
I bet that is who the Karma Kula are.

I can't wait to see what they portray as the acts that people commit which causes gOD to 'want them dead'.

I am sure by the time it comes out it will be about the Karma Kula coming after all the bloggers.

The Yamadutes are the 'devils', basicly. There is also a 'Satan' figure that is the head of the Yamadutes. Cannot remember his name, it is on the tip of my tongue though... Yamaraj? yeah, I think thats it.

They are depicted and described in great detail, including what insanely gnarly punishment awaits if you commit various acts deemed 'offensive' by Gaudiya Vaishnavism, in the 'Srimad Bhagavatam'... another of the dooks left by A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami, if you ask me.

Current Page: 53 of 857

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.