Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: Cloudwatcher ()
Date: January 01, 2017 06:49AM

Even if churches didn't pay taxes but had accountability via form 920 to the government and the congregants and had to account for every penny and reveal all salaries---for each and every church--the living word fellowship is not a corporation--just a nickname.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: January 02, 2017 09:14AM

HEADBANGER NEWS: The Con-Fusion of Ages

"The Fusion Of Our Dedication With His Miracle Power"

January 1, 2017

[www.garyandmarilynhargrave.com]

"Our bodies are a temple for the Holy Spirit, and by faith we reach in to see God’s temple cleansed." (Temple-cleansing has been TLW's biggest challenge.)

"This year we rededicate ourselves to the Lord and prepare to live as a light to the world." (How well did that work all those other years?)

"This takes our drive and our groaning to be sons (how much groaning exactly?), but it also requires His miracle power to cleanse and transform us (which has yet to show up in more than half a century)."

"This is a year of our dedicated walk with Him (the first ever?). As we freely give our wills to Him, He will freely meet us and transform us into the image of His Son (that free-will giving has obviously never taken place)."

Posted by: puddington ()
Date: January 02, 2017 10:16AM

kBOY, was this a message from Gary? Or was it dictated by Marilyn to Gary via the trans-veil com line?

Posted by: Amos ()
Date: January 02, 2017 10:32AM

Happy New Year to all the posters on this forum! One thing we share is a history we are determined to never repeat. Some here post with humor and some far more seriously.

There are some who post on this forum I am sure that I knew, but other than ChangedAgain who doesn't know that I know him, I don't know who you are. While I don't particularly miss the things we went through or put up with, I miss some of the folks who may be posting on this forum now. As strange as it was, for me, it wasn't all bad.

Besides, depending on your political bent, with Trump in office you either have something far worse to worry about or something much better to look forward to.

Best to all.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: January 02, 2017 10:52AM

"Excuse me, sir. Do you want His miracle power to cleanse and transform you?
I didn't think so. O.K.--well, have a nice day."
(that was pretty much the extent of my evangelical prowess back in the day).

Posted by: lily rose ()
Date: January 02, 2017 12:30PM

kBOY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
HEADBANGER NEWS: The Con-Fusion of
Ages

"The Fusion Of Our Dedication With His Miracle
Power"

January 1, 2017

[www.garyandmarilynhargrave.com]-
fusion-of-our-dedication-with-his-miracle-power/

"Our bodies are a temple for the Holy Spirit, AND I'D LIKE TO SEE RYAN GOSLING'S TEMPLE and by faith we reach in to see God’s temple
cleansed." PER MARILYN, MAKE SURE YOU'RE WEARING CLEAN UNDERWEAR! (Temple-cleansing has been TLW's> biggest challenge.)

"This year we rededicate ourselves to the Lord and prepare to live as a light to the world." WHO WILL BE THE LIGHT? OH, NOT THOSE PESKY MALE SPIRITS? Hmm...WONDER HOW MANY MALE SPIRITS IT TAKES TO CHANGE A LIGHT BULB? I GUESS NO ONE KNOWS BECAUSE IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED. (How well did that work all those other years?)

"This takes our drive and our groaning LIKE PIGS SCREAMING to be sons (how much groaning exactly?), but it also requires His miracle power to cleanse and transform us... BUT SURELY SOMEONE WILL TRY TO PREVENT IT FROM HAPPENING!! (which has yet to show up in more than half a century)."

"This is a year of our dedicated walk with Him.(the first ever?) PLEASSSE PACE YOURSELVES. As we freely give our wills to Him, He will freely meet us and transform us into the image of His Son. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!!! (that free-will giving has obviously never taken
place)
."

Cloudwatcher, yes accountability via form 920 even if churches don't pay taxes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2017 12:55PM by lily rose.

Date: January 02, 2017 02:40PM

puddington Wrote:
> kBOY, was this a message from Gary? Or was it
> dictated by Marilyn to Gary via the trans-veil com
> line?

Ha

I wonder if the good people in TLWF know that there is no place in the Bible that teaches that people in heaven watch over us. The few passages that speak about this imply only limited knowledge, not complete knowledge of everything we do. It's not like my love ones in heaven are watching me type this.

P.S. Now what was that trans-veil com URL???

Date: January 03, 2017 12:50AM

Speaking of the cloud of witnesses, I wonder if John & Marilyn are getting along?
I haven't heard anything about them speaking in unison. Are they at odds about which direction TLWF should head? Is it something more personal?
BTW, I grew up in a family where Mom and Dad pulled in opposite directions, argued about seemingly everything, and it was no picnic. The kids always suffer.
From now on, unless John and Marilyn speak as one, I'm not listening.

Date: January 03, 2017 12:51AM

Over 269,400 page views to date...
(not that I care about stats)

Date: January 05, 2017 04:36AM

Amos Wrote:
> Happy New Year to all the posters on this forum!
> One thing we share is a history we are determined
> to never repeat. Some here post with humor and
> some far more seriously.
>
> There are some who post on this forum I am sure
> that I knew, but other than ChangedAgain who
> doesn't know that I know him, I don't know who you
> are. While I don't particularly miss the things we
> went through or put up with, I miss some of the
> folks who may be posting on this forum now. As
> strange as it was, for me, it wasn't all bad.
>
> Besides, depending on your political bent, with
> Trump in office you either have something far
> worse to worry about or something much better to
> look forward to.
>
> Best to all.

Good to hear from you again Amos. I am glad you were spared "for me, it wasn't all bad." Yes to your statement, "One thing we share is a history we are determined to never repeat." The fact is the LW was spiritually bad for so many whose minds were hijacked to believe the leadership's words were from God and their destructive actions the ways of God. That kind of leadership is dangerous and unbiblical and this forum is exposing the lie.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.