Current Page: 23 of 114
Mankind project
Posted by: ginah ()
Date: May 16, 2006 06:37AM

On the MKP website, they state that they work with prison's. I [b:8ad2472597]assume[/b:8ad2472597] this is to make them "seem" more legit (my thought's, I don't know.) In my state I have found that this is [b:8ad2472597]NOT TRUE[/b:8ad2472597]. They were denied when they applied.... [u:8ad2472597]Maybe[/u:8ad2472597] they are allowed this in other states, but not in mine...

Options: ReplyQuote
Mankind project
Posted by: Ivy ()
Date: May 19, 2006 01:03AM

Are you ok? I understand where you are coming from, and understand that you husband wants you not to talk to anybody about this. My husband did the same thing, but at the time he was doing something I didn't want him to do either, and at least here you can talk at your own time and listen to the people here, who have nothing to gain, by doing so!

You do what you need to do, but don't lose who you are to anybody! And when CB wrote all those things about integrity, to signing the MKP. Because a person who had even a little bit of integrity, would admit that they lie, otherwise they would be a saint! So regardless to what you husband signed he owes then no integrity, and lots of guys say things or do things they say they would not do, so just because you sign a paper, doesn't mean a thing, nor should the MKP'ers use that word to make you feel crappy! Just think if he drops out, they go with (Well, he is just not ready to be a man) Another mind game!

I wish you well,

Ivy

Mankind project
Posted by: help_us ()
Date: May 19, 2006 01:14AM

Yes, and remember, when the men sign the waiver and confidentiality documents they are not giving INFORMED CONSENT. I can't see those documents being legal. We all know these men did not know exactly what would be happening to them and the psycological methods they would be exposed to before hand (or I'd bet that a lot of them wouldn't have signed)

Mankind project
Date: May 19, 2006 01:58AM

help_us
Yes, and remember, when the men sign the waiver and confidentiality documents they are not giving INFORMED CONSENT. I can't see those documents being legal. We all know these men did not know exactly what would be happening to them and the psycological methods they would be exposed to before hand (or I'd bet that a lot of them wouldn't have signed)

I agree they did not give an "informed consent", but they have obviously been "brainwashed" enough to believe it. I will be ok, not yet....

Thank You!

Mankind project
Posted by: what2do ()
Date: May 19, 2006 03:01AM

Ginah, good to see you again. Just back off for right now. So many men drop out on their own, hopefully he will too. Just keep coming here to vent. It helps, I promise.

If you go to the yahoo group, click on the link someone posted about psychics festival. This appears to be a yearly festival held in Cincinnatti area. You are not going to believe this, but MKP is listed as a vendor on this stupid festival. I guess they set up a booth to try to recruit men who are foolish enough to go to a psychic festival. Maybe they also read tarot cards, who knows. They will stoop to any level to recruit.

I have some new information. I am sorry, but at the moment I cannot reveal this information. It proves without a doubt MKP is all about money. I showed this to my husband. For the first time he was shocked and pissed off. Even tho he does not go anymore, he still sat on the fence about MKP. When I told him about the psychic festival, he appeared almost embarressed he was involved with them.

Mankind project
Posted by: feldspar ()
Date: May 19, 2006 08:52PM

what2do
I think I agree with you. Googel certified leader in mankind project. then see how many people are using their certification to make money doing personal coaching, consulting with businesses, and just plain goofy stuff. how long before they start offering a package to corporations to train their staff?

Mankind project
Posted by: cb1000rider ()
Date: May 20, 2006 03:49AM

feldspar
what2do
I think I agree with you. Googel certified leader in mankind project. then see how many people are using their certification to make money doing personal coaching, consulting with businesses, and just plain goofy stuff. how long before they start offering a package to corporations to train their staff?

The acts of men are the acts of men. Individual Catholic priests did some individually horrible things, do we expect all Catholics - let alone all Christians - to take the actions of individuals as the will of the whole?

Besides, I don't see anything horrible being done here. I've met: Ed Smith: [www.shadowwork.com] - And never witnessed him doing anything out of integrity. Their "coaching" seems like basic behavior modification, which a *bunch* of people in the USA need..
Is it done by people with PhD's? No. Is it completely safe? No. Could it possibly be effective? Yes.

I'm sure that for MKP - when people see these individual claims and MKP related resumes, that it probably furthers interest in the group. Still, I personally need proof that people at the "top" of MKP are getting paid "big bucks" to do this work.... I haven't seen it yet.

LGAT groups (other than MKP) have sold their "services" to corporations. Let's wait until that happens before we point the finger at the sell out croud.

Mankind project
Date: May 20, 2006 08:06AM

I do have a couple of question's for you at this time... Why did you join this group if you are no longer in MKP and still defend them? Why do you defend them so much? And why now? AND Who are you?

Mankind project
Date: May 21, 2006 12:31AM

In the meantime, KAUTH had enlisted the help of Cliff and several other friends in creating an INTENSIVE TRAINING FOR CORPORATE EXECUTIVES called the Inner King Training. The IKT is still in operation today, though Cliff's schedule no longer permits him to lead trainings himself.

[www.shadowwork.com]

Mankind project
Date: May 21, 2006 01:44AM

The acts of men are the acts of men. Individual Catholic priests did some individually horrible things, do we expect all Catholics - let alone all Christians - to take the actions of individuals as the will of the whole?

no we expect the leaders to do what ever it takes to ensure that those who participate in their church are safe and that unqualified and potentially dangerous people do not have access to their congregation
[/quote]

Current Page: 23 of 114

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.