Re: Radiant Life Church of Sacramento, California, Pastor Tony Cunningham
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: May 18, 2011 04:04AM

Looks like the Spiritual Pedophile is moving out of his foreclosed home and possibly the neighborhood.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Timetospeak ()
Date: May 20, 2011 09:59AM

What do you want to bet someone other than Tony is driving the van while Tony flies at the expense of the church. And, various cult members will clean the house and clean the windows. Now that they are gone I may put in an offer to buy Tonys house and Rolands. Twenty cents on the dollar, that's business.

Posted by: Fool Me Once ()
Date: May 21, 2011 09:05AM

Timetospeak you are corect. He had three people move him. He just pointed.. Also he is flying back and fourth to the church to collect his pay check.. How can people be so dum. I guess he will start his compound now with the chosen few.. The dum ones.

Date: May 22, 2011 10:11PM

I keep saying theology, theology, theology!
It is so obvious looking back at the history of Mr. Tony Cunningham, he is has a wrong understanding of basic fundamental biblical principles, his theology is corrupt, and what makes his situation worse is this man has become so arrogant and prideful he does not have the male fortitude to openly debate or answer the many questions people keep asking about what he believes and why. Tony is not man enough to openly sit down and discuss what he believes and why. He moves about like a charlatan sneaking around hiding from people avoiding local public places where he would be recognized by the many hundreds of people who have been hurt by he theology and corrupt teachings, thus the attraction to Arizona. Tony is trying to make a fresh start with his
looking back in the past 5 to 10 years of Cunningham’s teachings or as some would say ministry what does he have to show? What fruit has come from Mr. Cunningham?? Yet there people who still blindly hold tight to his every word, I call them sycophants. Fruit? Here is one; Cunningham is a master twisting verse’s from the bible, or taking a passage out of context and interjecting his own manipulative spin and twist. Cunningham does not have any respect for the word of God and does not understand “Hermeneutics.” It's also interesting to compare Tony’s theology to what the Reformed Mormons believe, or heretics like Brian McClaren and Rob Bell. Cunningham's theology also dovetails in with the Word Faith Movement and Prosperity Preaching made so popular by people like Jim and Tammy Baker, Joyce Meyer, Jimmy Swaggart and now pretty boy Joel Osteen. Cunningham's connection to word faith preachers like Thomas Muthee who popularized the term "spiritual mapping". Did anyone ever stop and think spiritual mapping? Ahh what verse in the bible is that from? What kind of superstitious mystical concept is this? Did anyone ever ask where in the bible do we see spiritual mapping? it's not! But the Charlatan Tony allowed this false teaching to come in and mess people up theologically!

Good questions have been razed by many who were once part of Radiant Life, Questions like what Credentials or Ordination papers does Tony have to be a pastor? I would venture a guess that Rose has more collage credits than Tony does. The last information I was able to get Tony’s his credentials were Pulled-Canceled!

I received this email from the Church of God Ministries
from Pastor Jim Clark, Credentials Chairman (N Ca, Hi, N NV)

"To whom it may concern;
Radiant Life Church has had its credentials removed and is no longer affiliated with the CHOG Anderson, Indiana.

Like wise Tony Cunningham has had his credentials pulled.
We have no authority over this independent congregation.
Sincerely,
Pastor Jim Clark, Credentials Chairman (N Ca, Hi, N NV)"

another letter reads;
Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Radiant Life Church. I have done some searching in our records for some of the issues that you have raised. I found a Radiant Life Church that was located in Elk Grove, California where Rev Tony Cunningham was the pastor. Our records indicate that the Elk Grove Radiant Life Church closed in 2007, and Tony Cunningham was no longer the pastor there as of 2004. There is a Radiant Life Church in West Sacramento, California but Rev. Tony Cunningham is not listed as the pastor.......

This lines up with the time line when Tony Cunningham stood up in front of the congregation and denounced the Church of God Anderson Indiana. Many people were there that evening!
the interesting thing about this credentialing is why would Tony continue to pose to be part of this association? why the masquerade? why would they have Don Bozley listed as a pastor at Radiant Life Church located at 7710 Stockton Boulevard Sacramento Ca??

That is because Tony has had his own grandiose agenda of starting his own church denomination.

TONY IS A RENEGADE REBEL!!!
Doing it his way!

I believe this is a serious issue that Mr. Cunningham appears to be using the supposed credentials of COGAI meanwhile operating as an independent renegade!

He has been lying to the people at Radiant Life church and to the people with in other ministries like Turning Point Church of Marysville Washington and to the community at large.

Tony is an evil man out to hurt more people, yes even widows, while padding his pockets!

BraveHeart

Date: May 23, 2011 12:46AM

oh I forgot to mention do a comparison of Tony's theology to Harold Camping.

Date: May 23, 2011 02:12PM

C.J. Mahaney has a great post regarding personal criticism and how the Gospel calls us to respond when criticized. He writes:

Far too often, my initial impulse has been to dismiss the criticism and defend myself, not realizing that this response is simply an evidence of pride.

Luther’s words directly confront my temptation to a prideful response, because he reminds me that, even if the criticisms are inaccurate or exaggerated, there remain in my heart many other sins that go unnoticed by my critics. And had my critics been aware of these other sins, they surely would have put them to use in their cause

Read more

What do we see from the great one Mr. Tony? Seclusion and Vindictiveness!
What I'm asking for is Tony do you want this to stop? Then be a man and sit down with all the people you have hurt and face the facts and truth.
I can honestly say this looking back as hindsight is 20/20 because of Tony, I have learned why his theology is wrong! Through the study of God's word I can see his heretical and false teachings because it has forced me to get a proper foundation in the Gospel of Jesus, to understand biblical hermeneutics and biblical theology

Date: May 25, 2011 12:03PM

BraveHeart
Tony received a large SUM of money then he did his massive remodel on his brand new house...yes the house that went into foreclosure!
We still need to find out what Mira's status is, I would hate to find out she has lost everything to Tony and now the bank.

I asked Tony, "when are you going to stop all your false teaching?"
Tony said, "Have A Nice Day"
I said "Tony, you have hurt A LOT of people, when are you going to stop?
and again he said, "Have A Nice Day"

Then Tony's mom walks toward my car and says, "What is your problem?"
I said, "Your son, he is a false Preacher and has hurt A LOT of people!"

This is Tony covering up his face, but not his beloved mother. thinking about yourself ??? Hmm good example
As I drove away Tony's dad, Ray Cunningham starts cussing me out. Then he drives by my house, what a joke!!!

Here is Tony's foreclosed house.

Hey Tony, you left town so quickly you forgot to leave a forwarding address for the UPS lady.

Folks keep praying for these people their hearts need the real Jesus of the bible not Tony and his false teaching of works salvation. That some how you can earn your way into the presents of God by being a follower of Tony.
Tony and all of his sycophants need to Repent of their false teachings and put there trust Jesus.
We can only pray that these people would get saved.

Date: May 27, 2011 04:22PM

TONY THE NEIGHBORHOOD IS SAFER NOW THAT YOU HAVE MOVED OUT !
SO WE HAD A LITTLE BBQ CELEBRATING YOUR DEPARTURE!!

Date: May 27, 2011 11:58PM

THINK ABOUT THIS
From calling himself some kind of prophet of God.....or calling himself an Apostle....
Look at the resume Tony Cunningham has made for himself;
Master Manipulator, Thief, Conn Artist, Destroyer of Marriages, False Teacher,
CULT LEADER, Crook to steel money from a Widow and the list keeps growing!

Tony Cunningham what happened to all your prophesy's???
Oh, you're just like Harold Camping & Rob Bell ....VERY WRONG!!

Tony, you and you’re sycophant followers like Greg & Kelli Huth
have sined against your neighbors, congregants, SOMA students.
You are responsible for all of your false teachings and sins against GOD.
REPENT! You need to put your trust in Jesus for your salvation not your
stupid works like passing out food on Thursdays or manipulating people.
According to the Word of God (the Bible) you are to be accursed!

Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe
to stumble, it would be better for him if,
with a heavy millstone hung around his neck,
he had been cast into the sea
Mark 9:42

Like Joseph Smith, Harold Camping, Brian McLaren or Rob Bell, Tony's theology is messed up!
He has a wrong understanding of Jesus, trying to blend in his works righteousnesses like Catholicism and Yin & Yang

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2011 12:17AM by BraveHeart.

Posted by: Timetospeak ()
Date: May 28, 2011 12:00AM

Did anyone go into the backyard and find broken sticks where Tony was alledgedly breaking them and casting curses on people? This accusation came from a reliable source and it might be good to collect these up, he may have written names on them.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.