Re: Radiant Life Church of Sacramento, California, Pastor Tony Cunningham
Posted by: real ()
Date: June 26, 2011 02:06PM

Russ Croco from The Elk Grove Teen Center is again meeting secretly and at the Pangs with Tomy Cunningham...mmm

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: June 27, 2011 12:18AM

Dear "REAL"
For me this blog has NEVER been about attacking people but rather exposing False Teachings, Cultist Behavior, Twisted Theology that is NOT biblical, exposing the Manipulative Behavior and Coercion of Radiant Life and its leadership, that happens to Mr. Tony Cunningham!
The Word of God is my standard of truth, my guide book. Comparing the word of God to what has been taught at RLc HAS exposed the bad theology the false teaching, and yes elders and members worshiping Tony.

If you have something to add to this conversation then back it up with the truth and facts.

As Long as Tony Cunningham is macerating as a pastor and preaching his false doctrines I will stand up and expose his Lies! Exposing the Lies that this man has pull over on so many unsuspecting people! The sad thing is to bump into people today who have been SO HURT by RLc they want Nothing to do with Jesus or God.
That should grieve your heart!

Date: June 27, 2011 12:26AM

FMO I know I have been criticized for not letting this "Radiant Life" issue go, basically told to sweep it all under the carpet and move on.
But I don't see that example in the bible.
I shared this with a local pastor the other day after visiting his church on Fathers Day

"Dear Pastor, I appreciate one of your pastors greeting my wife and I and trying to get to know our family. I appreciate him apologizing to our family for what happened at Radiant Life, I am sure you pastors have seen much of the devastation that this false teaching as caused in many families. Still to this day there are pastors and clergy and judges dealing with the fall out of the false teacher Mr. Tony Cunningham. I have found very few pastors in Elk Grove and the Sacramento community willing to call Radiant life a Cult or identify Tony Cunningham a false teacher, a wolf in sheep’s clothing, a devil. I am very curious as to why so many of the the mainstream church’s today are afraid to call out a false teacher in their community?
Would someone like Charles Spurgeon have quietly sat back and silently put up with a spiritual pedophile down the street from him? I think not!

I recall reading in the bible the story, where Jesus made a whip and cleaned out the temple, driving out the money-changers.
Did Jesus, Paul, Peter, John, and Jude tolerate false teachings in the church? NO!
37% of the New Testament addresses, false teachings and false teachers that were creeping into the early church as the apostles were establishing the foundations of the Christian faith.
The apostle Paul said; "keeping faith and a good conscience, which some have rejected and suffered shipwreck in regard to their faith. Among these are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I have handed over to Satan, so that they will be taught not to blaspheme." 1 Timothy 1:19-20

Date: June 27, 2011 12:35AM

Fool Me Once
Their have been so many people who are still hurt from all of this. Why can't he just say sorry?????
I see people all the time who have not goten over this mess..

FMO That's a good question! One would think, for a guy like Tony to be WRONG, in so many ways, he would eventually get down wind of himself and smell his own stench. No Proper schooling to be a pastor, failed business ventures, a foreclosed home walking away with thousands of dollars members have given him. That’s just the facts!
It is like the arrogance of the Roman Catholic Church. They said at the Council of Trent: 1545-1564
In Canon 11 is says
Roman Catholic Church
"If anyone says, men are justified by the soul imputation of the righteousness of Christ, let him be anathema."
And you know what? the Roman Catholic Church has never reseeded that stamen to this day!
Cunningham is so Self-Righteous he does not see the truth
"To some who were confident of their own righteousness and looked down on everyone else, Jesus told this parable:
“Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’
“But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’
“I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.” Luke 18:9-14

The Pharisee Could not see his sins because he thinks he is sinless.

The Doctrine of Imputation is clearly laid out in 2 Corinthians 5
"He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him."

We can only pray that one day soon in Repentance all will recognize God's Holiness and then see all of our wretched sins before a holy and Righteous God. Understand we all deserve his judgment and punishment of Hell. Then to see the love God has for each of us by providing Jesus, on the cross. This alone should drive each of us to our knees in repentance. Mans response should be to this loving God is repentance and Faith. To be born again, made into a new creation, to have imputed to us the Righteousness of Jesus.

Watch this stunning video
Hell's Best Kept Secret

Dr. S.M. Lockridge
The Bible says my King....He's the King of the Jews....He's the King of Israel....He's the King of Righteousness....He's the King of the Ages.....He's the King of Heaven....He's the King of Glory....He's the King of kings, and He's the Lord of lords. That's my King....I wonder, do you know Him?
My King is a sovereign King. No means of measure can define His limitless love.
He's enduringly strong....He's entirely sincere....He's eternally steadfast....He's immortally graceful....He's imperially powerful....He's impartially merciful....... Do you know Him?

He's the greatest phenomenon that ever crossed the horizon of this world. He's God's Son....He's a sinner's Saviour....He's the centerpiece of civilization....He stands in the solitude of Himself....He's unique....He's unparalleled....He's unprecedented....He's the loftiest idea in literature....He's the highest personality in philosophy....He's the supreme problem in higher criticism....He's the fundamental doctrine of true theology....He's the miracle of the age.... He's the superlative of everything good that you choose to call Him....He's the only one qualified to be an all sufficient Saviour...... I wonder if you know Him today?

He supplies strength for the weak....He's available for the tempted and the tried....He sympathizes and He saves....He strengthens and sustains....He guards and He guides....He heals the sick....He cleanses lepers....He forgives sinners....He discharges debtors....He delivers captives....He defends the feeble....He blesses the young....He serves the unfortunate....He regards the aged....He rewards the diligent....and He beautifies the meek....... I wonder if you know Him?

Well, my King....is the King....He's the key to knowledge....He's the wellspring to wisdom....He's the doorway of deliverance....He's the pathway of peace....He's the roadway of righteousness ....He's the highway of holiness....He's the gateway of glory....... Do you know Him?

He supplies strength to the weak... He's Available for the tempted and the tried....He Sympathizes and he saves.....He Strengthens and sustains......He Guards and Guides.....He heals the sick...He Cleansed the Lepers...He forgives Sinners.... He Discharges Deters.....He Delivers the Captive....He Defends the feeble..... He Blesses the Young...He serves the Unfortunate.... He Regards the Aged....He Rewards the Diligent.....He Beautifies the meek......I wonder if you know him?

He is the key to Knowledge....He is the wellspring of wisdom.... He's the doorway to deliverance..... He is the pathway of Peace....He's the roadway of Righteousness....He is the highway of holiness.......He's the gateway of glory.... Do you Know Him?

His promise is sure....His life is matchless....His goodness is limitless....His mercy is everlasting....His love never changes....His word is enough....His grace is sufficient....His reign is righteous....and His yoke is easy, and his burden is light. I wish I could describe Him to you, but He's indescribable....He's incomprehensible....He's invincible....He's irresistible.

Well, you can't get Him out of your mind....You can't get Him off of your hand....You can't out live Him, and you can't live without Him....The Pharisees couldn't stand Him, but they found out they couldn't stop Him....Pilate couldn't find any fault in Him....The witnesses couldn't get their testimonies to agree....Herod couldn't kill Him....Death couldn't handle Him, and the grave couldn't hold Him. Yea!!!, that's my King, that's my King.

Posted by: Fool Me Once ()
Date: June 27, 2011 01:27AM

Qupte: Real
Posts: 5Re: Radiant Life Church of Sacramento, California, Pastor Tony CunninghamRuss Croco from The Elk Grove Teen Center is again meeting secretly and at the Pangs with Tomy Cunningham...mmm

Real: I have seen the same thing

Date: June 27, 2011 09:23AM

Russ Croco presented Tony Cunningham as the key founder of the Elk Grove Teen Center at a community support dinner. The meetings between Russ Croco and Tony Cunningham are stategic in nature according to those in the inner circle.

Date: June 28, 2011 09:43PM

Thats interesting...off topic here and what you are doing is simply discrediting all the testimonies posted in this blog. Just how is it, you think you have a grasp on the truth? By listening to some mystic psychic that thinks she can read people? You are mixing witchcraft into Christianity.

Have you called Russ?   Have you talked to him?
Have you asked him about talking to Mike or Tony? Have you asked Russ what his
activity, beliefs or motives are??  I THINK NOT!!

I make it a point to know my Neighbors around my house. if I or they go
out of town we look after" each other home.  We don't all agree politically on
everything but this is how neighbors should be.   

In 3 John the apostle John is writing to the church. 
"I wrote to the church, but Diotrephes, who loves to be first,
will not welcome us.  So when I come, I will call attention to what he is
doing, spreading malicious nonsense about us. Not satisfied with that, he even
refuses to welcome other believers. He also stops those who want to do so and
puts them out of the church.

Dear friend, do not imitate what is evil but what is good. Anyone who
does what is good is from God. Anyone who does what is evil has not seen
God." 

You’re participating in gossip
Stop it!

Date: June 28, 2011 11:44PM

My information reguarding the Teen Center is first hand. I don't know who you are referring to, but I would call your comment about witchcraft, who ever you are talking about a pretty good case of slander!

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 29, 2011 12:54AM

To whom it may concern:

The topic of this thread is "Radiant Life Church of Sacramento, California, Pastor Tony Cunningham".

Please stay focused on the topic.

Posting off-topic may result in you losing pre-approved status or being banned from this message board.

Personally attacking message board members is also against the rules.

Posted by: stormnnormn ()
Date: June 29, 2011 03:39AM

I am real concerned if Russ Crocco is again talking with Tony or any of the elders at RLC. If he is then Russ is as dangerous as any of the leaders at RLC and the parents of the kids going to the teen cetner need to be warned!

Are you sure Fool Me Ocne?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.