Posted by: Fool Me Once ()
Date: June 29, 2011 07:30AM

To: Stormnnormn
YES

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Radiant Life Church of Sacramento, California, Pastor Tony Cunningham
Posted by: stormnnormn ()
Date: June 29, 2011 07:37AM

Wow thats nuts. Thanks for the info. I hope poeple that read this pass it on. I would have never thought that Russ would go back to Tony.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: June 29, 2011 12:53PM

I am going to post the PM I got from "txb2god"

TxB2god
Re: New news story coming out this weekend!

To:
BraveHeart
Date: 06/26/2011 07:36AM

Hey guess who is secretly meeting with Tony when he comes into town... watch your back!

The first thing that comes to my mind is what kind of juvenile message is this? And then to try to threaten me....by saying, "watch your back!"
Hey Grow Up!

Then there is a post from "real" Sunday morning, then more echo postings from txb2god and now we have 2 postings from "stormnmormn" echoing the same thing.

Looking at all the past postings from "txb2god" and "real" its obvious that ;
1. This persons lives on White Peacock Ct.
2. This person is very bitter about the Teen Center (do you want all the details laid out here? $$$ amounts? ETC.)
You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out who that would be.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2011 01:21PM by BraveHeart.

Date: June 29, 2011 01:32PM

The info was correct concerning Russ and Tony. Who gave you a PM is not important, truth is truth.

Date: June 29, 2011 10:52PM

FMO I am sorry, see here is another reason to not text while driving.
I did not include you in that list........ it should have read

Looking at all the past postings from "txb2god", "real" and FMO (Fool Me Once) its obvious that ;

1. This persons lives on White Peacock Ct.

2. This person is very bitter about the Teen Center (do you want all the details laid out here? $$$ amounts? embezzlement details, it was you who invited Tony to be on the board. ETC.)

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 30, 2011 02:25AM

To whom it may concern:

Personal attacks against other message board members is against the rules.

Please don't engage in petty bickering.

Posted by: YHWHSaves ()
Date: June 30, 2011 04:08AM

I would say that conversations regarding the elk grove teen center are relevant to this thread as the centers website lists a "spiritual" context as being part of it's mission, while not providing a single detail.

In examining the board I recognize both Russ and Petri as prior RLC members and find no reference to the former elk grove teen center that was organized in the late 80's/early 90's as a Youth for Christ affiliate, that i might add had clear spiritual objectives at that time.

Date: July 01, 2011 09:19AM

Will do rrmoderator..

Well said YHWHSaves

To clear up a point I am not the trinity 3 in one persons or 4 .....

Date: July 28, 2011 12:08AM

Friends we have all experience much from Radiant Life or Turning Point, many of us can share our testimony as to how we were affected or lead astray by the false teachings. Sure, some people have said “I am trying to forget about it,” “it’s time to move on,” or worse, “I will have nothing to do with church or God, and then blaspheme the name of God.” I can understand a frustrated statement like that and some times sweeping it under the carpet seams to be the path of least resistance, but for someone to turn there back on God. Ouch that must hurt the heart of God. My prayer for all these false teachers, staff & church members who were lead astray, to recognize that they have sinned against God first and foremost. Because of there sin they will be judged by God. We should all shake and tremble by understanding God's wrath against sinners, hell, eternal punishment.
In Luke 19:1-10
Zacchaeus
Jesus entered Jericho and was passing through. A man was there by the name of Zacchaeus; he was a chief tax collector and was wealthy. He wanted to see who Jesus was, but because he was short he could not see over the crowd. So he ran ahead and climbed a sycamore-fig tree to see him, since Jesus was coming that way.
When Jesus reached the spot, he looked up and said to him, “Zacchaeus, come down immediately. I must stay at your house today.” So he came down at once and welcomed him gladly.
All the people saw this and began to mutter, “He has gone to be the guest of a sinner.”
But Zacchaeus stood up and said to the Lord, “Look, Lord! Here and now I give half of my possessions to the poor, and if I have cheated anybody out of anything, I will pay back four times the amount.”
Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, because this man, too, is a son of Abraham. For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.”
I pray that they would have the heart like Zacchaeus willing to reconcile all they have wronged. You see that is what repentance is, a remorseful and changed heart. We don’t see that kind of fruit from these leaders so they should be put outside the church. If the elder board does not have the authority to do that then the church bylaws are corrupt.

We can constantly bring to the table and discuss peripheral issues, or topics that are important but not foundational in the faith in Christ. Reflecting back over the postings here I am reminded to consider what is Gods will is for his believers and his church? Are we doing that today? Is the church fulfilling the great commission?
The Great Commission
Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” Matthew 28:16-20
If we are not excited to Go out into the world and preach then have we become luke-warm? Or have we become like the church in Ephesus (Revelation 2) Jesus said; I hold this against you: You have forsaken the love you had at first. Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. Read Revelation chapters 2 & 3

Don't loose your fist love!

Date: August 29, 2011 10:04PM

Question for all the supposed leaders and elders of Radiant Life CULT,
People like, Greg & Kathy Skinner, Dave Fiest, John & Evelyn Schenkenberger, Greg & Kelli Huth, Mike & Vickie Visconti, Tom Kemball, Ted Burford, Rolland & Shay Pang, John Lee, John Richards and Joel Arpilleda, why are you people worshiping a man like Tony Cunningham? if you're not, then prove that your not!!!

I keep saying theology, theology, theology!

But it is so obvious looking back at the history of Mr. Tony Cunningham, he is has a wrong understanding of basic fundamental biblical principles of the Christian faith, his theology is so corrupt, and what makes his situation worse is this man has become so arrogant and prideful he does not have the male fortitude to openly debate or answer the many questions people keep asking about what he believes and why! Tony is not man enough to openly sit down and discuss what he believes and why. He moves about like a charlatan sneaking around hiding from people avoiding local public places where he once boldly would attend. He knows he would be recognized by the many hundreds of people who have been hurt by he theology and corrupt teachings, thus the attraction to Arizona, or is it New mexico? Tony is trying to make a fresh new start with his little compound, looking much like the Jim Jones, Peoples Temple cult!

You foolish people still attending RLc and giving this man your money!
Look back in the past 5 to 10 years of Cunningham’s teachings or as some would say 'ministry', what does he have to show?
What fruit has come from Mr. Cunningham??

Fruit? Here is one; Cunningham is a master twisting verse’s from the bible, or taking a passage out of context and interjecting his own manipulative spin and twist.
Counseled, manipulated and coerced many couples to divorce!
HEY you Radiant Life People, "For I hate divorce,” says the LORD, the God of Israel Malachi 2:16"
Cunningham does not have any respect for the word of God and does not understand “Hermeneutics.”
It's also interesting to compare Tony’s theology to what the Reformed Mormons believe, or heretics like Brian McClaren and Rob Bell. Cunningham's theology also dovetails in with the Word Faith Movement and Prosperity Preaching made so popular by people like Jim and Tammy Baker, Joyce Meyer, Joy Behar, Jimmy Swaggart and now pretty boy Joel Osteen. Cunningham's connection to word faith preachers like Thomas Muthee who popularized the term "spiritual mapping". Did anyone ever stop and think spiritual mapping? Ahh what verse in the bible is that from? What kind of superstitious mystical concept is this? Did anyone ever ask where in the bible do we see spiritual mapping? it's not! But the Charlatan Tony allowed this false teaching to come in and mess people up theologically!

Good questions have been razed by many who were once part of Radiant Life, Questions like what Credentials or Ordination papers does Tony have to be a pastor? I would venture a guess that Rose has more collage credits than Tony does. The last information I was able to get Tony’s his credentials were Pulled-Canceled!

I received this email from the Church of God Ministries
from Pastor Jim Clark, Credentials Chairman (N Ca, Hi, N NV)

"To whom it may concern;
Radiant Life Church has had its credentials removed and is no longer affiliated with the CHOG Anderson, Indiana.

Like wise Tony Cunningham has had his credentials pulled.
We have no authority over this independent congregation.
Sincerely,
Pastor Jim Clark, Credentials Chairman (N Ca, Hi, N NV)"

another letter reads;
Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Radiant Life Church. I have done some searching in our records for some of the issues that you have raised. I found a Radiant Life Church that was located in Elk Grove, California where Rev Tony Cunningham was the pastor. Our records indicate that the Elk Grove Radiant Life Church closed in 2007, and Tony Cunningham was no longer the pastor there as of 2004. There is a Radiant Life Church in West Sacramento, California but Rev. Tony Cunningham is not listed as the pastor.......

This lines up with the time line when Tony Cunningham stood up in front of the congregation and denounced the Church of God Anderson Indiana. Many people were there that evening!
the interesting thing about this credentialing is why would Tony continue to pose to be part of this association? why the masquerade? why would they have Don Bozley listed as a pastor at Radiant Life Church located at 7710 Stockton Boulevard Sacramento Ca??

That is because Tony has had his own grandiose agenda of starting his own church denomination.

TONY IS A RENEGADE REBEL!!!
Doing it his way!

I believe this is a serious issue that Mr. Cunningham appears to be using the supposed credentials of COGAI meanwhile operating as an independent renegade!

He has been lying to the people at Radiant Life church and to the people with in other ministries like Turning Point Church of Marysville Washington and to the community at large.

Tony is an evil man out to hurt more people, yes even widows, while padding his pockets!
[/quote]

Yet there people who still blindly hold tight to his every word, I call them sycophants.

BraveHeart

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.