Re: Radiant Life Church of Sacramento, California, Pastor Tony Cunningham
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: April 04, 2011 05:41AM

An Open letter to Mr. Tony Cunningham

My primary concern and number one reason that I am writing to you concerning the welfare of Mira. Yes, the nice lady (widow) who lives at your house. it is a general understanding that you took $70,000 of her money and used it to build, a second master bedroom suite with an ever expanding great room. Yes, the house that is in foreclosure!
My specific question; is her financial investment into your house being protected?
Are her interests being looked after by someone, someone with high moral integrity other than you?
Tony, I know that she does not have much of a relationship with you or your family, that living at that house has become a very uncomfortable situation as only one could imagine.

It is a matter of public record that you have failed to make your house payments causing the house to go into foreclosure. Why would you do that? Knowing you have a financial responsibility to Mira? What kind of leader are you demonstrating to the general public that you are? A very bad leader I will say.
Now with Rose being out of town and You living with Veronica, the neighborhood is talking, yes even the pagan neighbors on Beckington Street are talking.

I understand you are planning to move out of state soon, I just thought you would be a good person to ask?
I have to ask what kind of leadership does this demonstrate when a leader fails to make his house payments?
Is this the kind of leadership we see from the bible? Did Paul, Peter or Timothy shrug their financial responsibilities? Is that not why Paul kept working as a tent maker? Tony you need to step out of ministry and repent of your Spiritual Polygamy and renounce all of your false teachings!!! You need to get saved.
There is no way this many families and people cold be hurt like you have hurt them, You have forced marriages to split up, to use and manipulate there recourses and labor or just be vindictive.

I’m would love to learn that Mira is being taken care of and that ALL of her investment is being returned to her.
Tony I would invite you to watch this video as it address your condition. it is Shocking!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Fool Me Once ()
Date: April 07, 2011 04:51AM

well it has started.. The Pangs have their house up for sale. Does this mean that Greg and company will list theirs as well..Are they all following the Grate ONE>>

Posted by: Timetospeak ()
Date: April 07, 2011 07:34AM

Roland and Shay are good people that made a huge mistake by taking Tony's side. Jesus is worthy noone else. Tony is just a man that has failed miserably. Looking back, he was an awful leader and abused the very people he was supposed to care for. It is too bad but I guess it was all supposed to happen. It would be best is all the Tony followers moved far away. Their presence has only brought misery to the neighborhood.

Date: April 19, 2011 04:23AM

Are they going or our they staying. Now it is said that he will commute from arizona every Sunday to preach at the church... People get a clue.. this is not a pastor looking after its people..

Date: April 19, 2011 08:41AM

Fool Me Once
Are they going or our they staying. Now it is said that he will commute from arizona every Sunday to preach at the church... People get a clue.. this is not a pastor looking after its people..

Your Right, Tony Cunningham is NOT A PASTOR!

He is a great deceiver!

Posted by: Timetospeak ()
Date: April 19, 2011 11:26AM

This has to be one of the dumbest ways I have seen any organization operate. Send the pastor to another state where it is cheaper to live and then come back to collect. Collect from suffering California with the highest unemployment in the country. This pastor is known for planting churches, or claiming to, and then going there to preach while demanding more than $500 a serman plus expenses. The other thing is that the cost to ship a pastor back and forth is not cost effective and will likely take a significant percentage of the income from the church people. This money should be going to ministry where people need it legitimately.

It keeps getting dumber. I am certain this was sold to the body as some strategic plan revealed by the Spirit of God. So much for being the shrewd manager.

Also,

This Pastor is not liked nor appreciated wherever he goes. I.e, Philipines, Mexico, India, Texas, Washington and Arizona next. This Pastor also insisted on 5 Star hotels when visiting developing and third world countries. Don't believe it. Ask him - there are records. He can admit it or lie. This pastor is also known for yelling and speaking down to church members, including those in my family. Had I known I would have confronted the jerk publically. He also refused to engage with SOMA students and separated himself. People under his control cannot make decisions on their own. Observe and you will see.

Tony is no Pastor and he should take a real job like mowing lawns. Then he can see what hard working people have to do to live and see that their money is not to be stolen or these people taken advantage of.

Date: April 20, 2011 08:38AM

More and more cars are showing up. Who owns what? I guess when you have money hidden as long as you dont get caught you can do what you want.. It is too bad that so many people had to suffer over having to give their all to someone who only was looking out for himselfe.

Posted by: YHWHSaves ()
Date: May 07, 2011 02:04AM

Early RLC history:

E.G.C.C. / R.L.C. first began moving from a community based church to a man led organization during a "Church Membership meeting" following a normal Sunday morning service at Joseph Kerr Jr. High School. At that meeting members were told they were going to vote on if they should take a free building in South Sacramento or not. Instead of holding a legitimate vote, Tony Cunningham worked up approximately half of the congregation present into a applauding hyped up state and than said something very close to; "I don't know about you, but I want to go where God wants me. How about you??". Which was followed by extreme applauding and shouts.

Approximately half of the congregation then left excited to be "Going where God wanted them in Sacramento", and the other half left looking confused.

Soon after long established members and families of the congregation began to disappear.

The church moved temporarily to Florin High School while work began on renovating the donated building. The church simultaneously changed it's name to Radiant Life Church in preparation of moving to the new building.

It was around this time and the time of exit from holding meetings at "Dino drive in Elk Grove" that the "inner circle" was formed, separating the members of E.G.C.C. from its leadership. Prior to this the elders and the Pastor's had always tended to be very approachable and also involved in community Mens Prayer on Saturday Nights as well as being approachable in person at the Church Office on "Elk Grove Florin Rd in Elk Grove.

The first notable changes in the direction of the church and leadership began with the arrival of "Prophets" to the Elk Grove church, while it was located at Dino drive. A woman "Prophet" who was visiting the church was invited by the Pastor; Tony Cunningham to visit "Men's Prayer" that Saturday night.

This was followed by both encouragement by members supporting Tony's unorthodox change and dissatisfaction from some of the attenders as prior to this night the meeting was known to be a place where the men of the church met, fellowshipped, confessed their sin to one another and prayed together without reservations.

Soon after these events, individuals began needing "appointments" to speak with Leadership at the Church offices and Saturday night mens Prayer began evolving into a community prayer time, effectively removing the leadership from what little accountability and connection to the Men at E.G.C.C. that existed prior.

I witnessed all these events first hand.

There are 3 reasons that I provide you with this is this:

1. Any man or men or women for that matter that are unapproachable and unaccountable to a fellowship; will lead you astray.

2. Any church that builds itself up instead of using it's resources to reach the lost, care for the needy and plant other churches; will lead you astray.

3. Any teaching by any person that does not come straight from the commands of Jesus; will lead you astray.

Even Ananias and his wife who were willfully sinning directly against the Spirit of God, could approach the Disciples directly... maybe that was a bad idea for them... but they were not hindered, just as Jesus did not hinder those who came to him.

The disciples church was in one another's homes and in the established temple courts. No where does it say they began building their own giant buildings in order to fellowship together or minister to "the Lost".

Paul and the letters of the new testament are great for example and direction; but Jesus did not say; "teach others to follow Paul and Timothy and James and John's and Peter's and whoever's examples." He said; "Teach them MY commands."

Our Father in Heaven grant those who read this freedom from their pain. Freedom from their withheld forgivingness to those who have wronged them. Freedom from man made religion. Freedom from unrighteousness. May their prayers return to you Father as powerful and effective requests that bring healing and stir your heart to action in delivering all our broken hearts back to You and in restoring true fellowship with those who have been led astray. Let it be so.

Date: May 10, 2011 02:28AM

"YHWHSaves" first of all thank you for sharing your history and observations.

I vaguely remember some lady showing up at a men’s prayer meeting.
Does anyone remember her name?
How did Tony meet her?
How long did Tony keep in touch with her and what was the extent of that relationship?
Where did she come from?
Where is she today?
And what is this lady doing today?

Date: May 12, 2011 05:30AM

Almost Gone ?????? Any one know what is going on?????

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.