Re: Radiant Life Church of Sacramento, California, Pastor Tony Cunningham
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: February 23, 2011 03:25PM

WOW, reading through that list, I miss so many people from this list.

I pray the everyone ever involved with RLc, that your faith in Jesus is now stronger than ever before. That you have evaluated the theology that Tony preached compared to the Orthodox and historical theology of the Bible.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I see that the false apostle, false prophet Tony Cunningham invited another false teacher to come into the Radiant Life Cult, to try and help prop up the few remaining people back in (July 19th, 2009).
Here is an example of the false teachings from Dr. Mike Kingsley from Uganda, Africa, on youtube.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNuKmpaKPyM
more Prosperity Preaching and Word Faith Preaching....

Does anyone here the Gospel of Jesus Christ? anyone?

Only the sounds of a Man, coercing people to mimic his mystic example of telling God what to do.

Contrast this to how Jesus taught the disciples how to pray,
Our Father who is in heaven,
Hallowed be Your name.
Your kingdom come
Your will be done,
On earth as it is in heaven......

or
Matthew 26:38-39
Then He said to them, "My soul is deeply grieved, to the point of death; remain here and keep watch with Me."

And He went a little beyond them, and fell on His face and prayed, saying, "My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; yet not as I will, but as You will."

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: February 28, 2011 02:02AM

here is a video that really address this problem in the church http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWMrKcFKqzk I know this example is looking at a preacher like Joel Osteen, but the message is applicable.
I hope this helps

Posted by: ZELDAMATHILDE ()
Date: March 04, 2011 04:12AM

Breaking News!
2 Moving trucks at Tony's house!

Will Mirria get back any of

her investment?

Date: March 04, 2011 12:13PM

Big "Z" Thanks for the scoop!!!
I'm sorry I did not get to ask Tony about "Mira" A sweet lady who lost her husband about 4 years ago, then
Tony convinced her to sell everything and move in to his house. Some how Tony got over $70,000 from her,
then Tony did his massive remodel on his brand new house...yes the house that went into foreclosure.
We need to find out what Mira's status is, I would hate to find out she has lost everything to Tony.

"Z" I was up in Redding this morning when I saw your post,
so I drove by to see the moving trucks around 2:45PM.
Here in the first shot, I see Tony talking intently with his mom,
constantly looking around, so I snap off this shot.

I rolled down my window and stopped next to where Tony was and asked him,
"when are you going to stop all your false teaching?"
Tony said, "Have A Nice Day"
I said "you have hurt a lot of people, when are you going to stop?
and again he said, "Have A Nice Day"

Then Tony's mom walks toward my car and says, "What is your problem?"
I said, "Your son, he is a false Preacher and has hurt A LOT of people!"

This is so Tony covering up his face, but not his beloved mother.

As I drove away Tony's dad, Ray starts cussing me out.

Folks keep praying for these people their hearts need the real Jesus of the bible not Tony.
They need to Repent of there sins and trust Jesus.
We can only pray that these people would get saved.

BraveHeart

Posted by: ZELDAMATHILDE ()
Date: March 04, 2011 03:12PM

Nice work!

Posted by: Hector_Ragnar ()
Date: March 06, 2011 03:40AM

I love that shot

The stress of telling so many lies is showing up on his face.

Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: March 07, 2011 03:53AM

The gift of God - That which he has "given," or conferred as a favor. The idea was absurd that what God himself gave as a sovereign could be purchased. It was "impious" to think of attempting to buy with worthless gold what was of so inestimable value. The "gift of God" here means the extraordinary influences of the Holy Spirit, Acts 10:45; Acts 11:17. How can we pay a "price" to God? All that "we" can give, the silver, and the gold, and the cattle on a thousand hills, belong to him already. We have "nothing" which we can present for his favors. And yet there are many who seek to "purchase" the favor of God. Some do it by alms and prayers; some by penance and fasting; some by attempting to make their own hearts better, and by self-righteousness; and some by penitence and tears. All these will not "purchase" his favor. Salvation, like every other blessing, will be "his gift"; and if ever received, we must be willing to accept it on his own terms; at his own time; in his own way. We are without merit; and if saved, it will be by the sovereign grace of God.

It is funny,as soon as I received salvation as my "GIFT" from God the immediate challenges that came were all from TPWOC woman,basically "accusing" God of saving me only because of my marriage! Interestingly enough that would lead me to believe that they are not,possibly have never been nor will ever be saved due to the fact that they think they could do a better job of doing GOD'S work than GOD himself! Dangerous stuff! Dangerous people! Thank God Barnes told me how long and strong the battle would be ! I wonder why he did not warn me who it would be with?

Posted by: Hector_Ragnar ()
Date: March 08, 2011 04:47AM

But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed! (anathema, devoted to destruction, doomed to eternal punishment)!
let them be under God’s curse!
Galatians 1:8

Date: March 09, 2011 01:40AM

Hector
You made a good point that applies with TPCWOC in Marysville Washington and here with Radiant Life, the leadership from both of these church's have a big responsibility to be accountable for why they let the false teachings come into the flock. These leaders are nothing more than Yes men who have set aside the word of God for personal favor. Men who have sequestered the holy words of God (the Bible) for a quick tickling of their ears Tony's books, be it superstitions, mythology or pop-psychology allowing a false teacher to stroke their egos. These people are accountable for what they have done.

Is it over for Radiant Life and Turning Point (TPCWOC) in Marysville Washington?

Most likely, These are corporations that should in the court of law should pay back all the investors who invested, or people who shelled out cold hard currency to purchase a product like; scholarship and tuition's (SOMA), but the corporation never delivered!!!

That my friends calls for a class action lawsuit!!!

Posted by: Fool Me Once ()
Date: March 12, 2011 03:55AM

Now what are they up too.. Driving a Ford Windstar?? Are we trying to hide or what.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.