Current Page: 268 of 273
Re: Radiant Life Church of Sacramento, California, Pastor Tony Cunningham
Posted by: Hector_Ragnar ()
Date: August 31, 2011 03:23AM

I agree 100%
After attending SOMA and being part of Radiant Life Church, why have so many people questioned what is going on there and stopped attending? What is the excuse the Leadership offers? If we are wrong then wouldn't you hope they could offer an explanation? wouldn't you hope the few remaining people could shed some light as to why they think they are right following Tony? the burden o proof goes to any one associates with Tony and Radiant Life Church
BraveHeart
Question for all the supposed leaders and elders of Radiant Life CULT,
People like, Greg & Kathy Skinner, Dave Fiest, John & Evelyn Schenkenberger, Greg & Kelli Huth, Mike & Vickie Visconti, Tom Kemball, Ted Burford, Rolland & Shay Pang, John Lee, John Richards and Joel Arpilleda, why are you people worshiping a man like Tony Cunningham? if you're not, then prove that you're not!!!

But it is so obvious looking back at the history of Mr. Tony Cunningham, he is has a wrong understanding of basic fundamental biblical principles of the Christian faith, his theology is so corrupt, and what makes his situation worse is this man has become so arrogant and prideful he does not have the male fortitude to openly debate or answer the many questions people keep asking about what he believes and why! Tony is not man enough to openly sit down and discuss what he believes and why. He moves about like a charlatan sneaking around hiding from people avoiding local public places where he once boldly would attend. He knows he would be recognized by the many hundreds of people who have been hurt by he theology and corrupt teachings, thus the attraction to Arizona, or is it New Mexico? Tony is trying to make a fresh new start with his little compound, looking much like the Jim Jones, Peoples Temple cult!
Your point is so accurate! just looking at the behavior of this church group.
They have become reclusive and withdrawn from society the community and the neighborhood they live in!
They have not updated their web site or twitter account in almost 2 years!
Non of their teachings or sermons are accessible to people on the outside of the group!

You also make a good observation and good point looking at what Tony Cunningham has produced in the past 5-10 years.
BraveHeart
What fruit has come from Mr. Cunningham??

Fruit? Here is one; Cunningham is a master twisting verse’s from the bible, or taking a passage out of context and interjecting his own manipulative spin and twist.
Counseled, manipulated and coerced many couples to divorce!
WOW I have seen it first hand! How in the world can any of these hypocrites pretend this does not go on in the back ground!!
The bible says
"For I hate divorce,” says the LORD, the God of Israel Malachi 2:16"

This alone should be enough evidence for anyone still attending Radiant Life to start questioning the teachings of Tony Cunningham. He shows NO respect for the word of God and does not understand Christian Theology, Exegesis (an explanation or interpretation of a specific text, especially a religious one) or Hermeneutics!

I agree the number of false teachers out there are MANY! I too was duped by Thomas Muthee as he appeared to be mainstream but he had some crazy teachings and thoughts like spiritual mapping that did not line up with the bible. Just like Tony's Spiritual Parenting all that was is a way to manipulate people and to control them.

If someone is still supporting and following Tony they are fools!

The evidence that Tony had his Credentials Pulled should shock everyone into a sober mind!!!!
BraveHeart
Good questions have been razed by many who were once part of Radiant Life, Questions like what Credentials or Ordination papers does Tony have to be a pastor? I would venture a guess that Rose has more collage credits than Tony does. The last information I was able to get Tony’s his credentials were Pulled-Canceled!

I received this email from the Church of God Ministries
from Pastor Jim Clark, Credentials Chairman (N Ca, Hi, N NV)

"To whom it may concern;
Radiant Life Church has had its credentials removed and is no longer affiliated with the CHOG Anderson, Indiana.

Like wise Tony Cunningham has had his credentials pulled.
We have no authority over this independent congregation.
Sincerely,
Pastor Jim Clark, Credentials Chairman (N Ca, Hi, N NV)"

another letter reads;
Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Radiant Life Church. I have done some searching in our records for some of the issues that you have raised. I found a Radiant Life Church that was located in Elk Grove, California where Rev Tony Cunningham was the pastor. Our records indicate that the Elk Grove Radiant Life Church closed in 2007, and Tony Cunningham was no longer the pastor there as of 2004. There is a Radiant Life Church in West Sacramento, California but Rev. Tony Cunningham is not listed as the pastor.......

This lines up with the time line when Tony Cunningham stood up in front of the congregation and denounced the Church of God Anderson Indiana. Many people were there that evening!
the interesting thing about this credentialing is why would Tony continue to pose to be part of this association? why the masquerade? Why would they have Don Bozley listed as a pastor at Radiant Life Church located at 7710 Stockton Boulevard Sacramento Ca??

That is because Tony has had his own grandiose agenda of starting his own church denomination.

TONY IS A RENEGADE REBEL!!!
Doing it his way!

I believe this is a serious issue that Mr. Cunningham appears to be using the supposed credentials of COGAI meanwhile operating as an independent renegade!

He has been lying to the people at Radiant Life church and to the people with in other ministries like Turning Point Church of Marysville Washington and to the community at large.

Tony is an evil man out to hurt more people, yes even widows, while padding his pockets!

What will it take to for these people at Radiant life to wake up?
To recognize the arrogant self righteous attitude they are walking in, looking down on tried and true theologians and preachers like Martin Luther, John Calvin, John Wesley, Charles Spurgeon, Jonathan Edwards and Dietrich Bonhoeffer. What I like about Bonhoeffer, he distinguishes between cheap grace (preaching forgiveness without repentance) and costly grace (which is premised upon repentance). There is no such thing as cheap grace, Bonhoeffer reminds us. Jesus tells us to take up our cross and turn from sin. If we don’t do so, then we are not truly under grace.

The best question we could ask is "Are you saved? and if you were to die today, do you know beyond a shadow of any doubt, if you would go to Heaven or Hell?" and don't base that on what you did for _________ fill in the blank. You can not earn your way into the kingdom of God. Tony is hell bent on people earning there way into his inter-circle etc.

If this were a court of law the burden of proof would be on the leaders who are enabling this bad man and promoting his bad teachings.

Maybe they will wake up when they find them selves in financial ruin living on a compound

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ZELDAMATHILDE ()
Date: August 31, 2011 06:26AM

I cant believe I paid SOMA over $6,000 for an education that tuns out to be a fraud.
They were constantly saying the school was going to be accredited. WHAT-A-LIE!

What is going on in Sacramento California?

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: September 03, 2011 08:30AM

I just got an update from a missionary that travels deep into Peru and other country's
This guy preaches the Gospel of Jesus like a John the Baptist. But he is addressing the very issue that went wrong at Radiant Life He is addressing the exact subject we see in leaders like Tony Cunningham

here is the link
[www.youtube.com]

Let me know what you think?

Remember God is in control.

Date: September 07, 2011 10:32AM

Is the church website down?

Date: September 09, 2011 06:37AM

False prophets give you every indication that they are genuine Christians, that's what makes them so dangerous! They are people you would never suspect as being a false prophet.

Elk Grove Christians need to be on high alert as it appears this cult group is moving from another failed location in south Sacramento to Elk Grove, yet they are still posing to be a Christian group.

Posted by: ZELDAMATHILDE ()
Date: September 15, 2011 12:23AM

I am so thankful that the radiant life location on 44th street is CLOSED!
Thank you, Lord!!

The good news, this cult has no profile or representation of what they believe or teach on the internet. That's Good!
It should also raise a huge RED FLAG to anyone wondering what is going on with the people inside this cult?

Questions like; Why are they being so secretive and covert?

What are they hiding from?

Why are they not accessible to the general public?

Another thought is how much "paganism" has been blended into this group?
Watch this Video and see, does this not resemble some of the crazy stuff from Radiant Life?

Radiant Life NO MORE! the Scoop.
Posted by: smileygrl81 ()
Date: September 27, 2011 12:26PM

so here's some of the scoop...As we know, radiant life's page is officially down. I think within the last 2 months they have closed the doors to the location on 44th st. Supposedly, the church closed because they had not been paying the rent on the building for 2-3 months. Church members say the lack of payment was do to water leakage that had not been repaired after 2 or 3 requests. They refused to pay until the leak was fixed, however, the owner of the building became desponded and decided to not renew their contract, which forced them to vacate the building. I think they did not pay rent simply because they did not have the money, even though the leakage problem. Because of our knowledge of Tony's previous financial misdeed's, I believe he and his crew have been stealing money from the church and no new money has been generated to pay rent due to lack of contributing members. They are currently having home church at a few of the various white peacock locations on Sundays. Some of the current members have opened up their homes to hold church services where someone else ( not Tony) gives a "sermon" and then Tony makes an appearance and talks a little, and then heads out to the next "home church" location. I am unsure of how many locations are available for service and the times they offer service. There is no guarantee that Radiant Life church will not appear somewhere else under another name, but I am hopeful that his reign over many people will one day cease completly. That's all for now.

p.s this info was given to me through a relative whose friend still attends radiant life services and attempted to pursuade said relative to return to radiant life's Home church with the idea that the message was great and that there were many who come to worship in an intimate setting. Said relative was hip to Ton'ys doings and refused to come back.

Posted by: Timetospeak ()
Date: October 03, 2011 10:01AM

Tony is making a presence for ego purposes and to maintain his income. What good could come from a rogue runaway pastor seeking to develop his own following. He is unqualified as a pastor and still trying to be an apostle. A leaky roof is no excuse to not pay rent. They still used the building I am sure. This is a demonstration of why the christianity has lost credibility to so many people.

So long as this church (no matter what you name it) is about a mere man, the church will continue to fail. Saying the setting is intimate is the same line real estate people use to describe a tiny house as "cozy". This church continues to be rediculous.

Date: October 15, 2011 03:12AM

Looks like the Pangs are moving....
My prayer is they would stop following this charlatan Tony Cunningham.

Hopefully they're not running to the compound Tony has in Arizona. That looks like a very barron piece of land to work off

Date: October 19, 2011 04:08PM

whatajoke
Yikes.......did I read right. Is Michelle bang now Michelle Cooper. Read an article that said shawas the red glove bandit in elk grove. Isn't she related to Tony. The picture looked like her. She was Tonys hyper spiritual assistant. Tell me if it's not true. Just sad how far people from rlc have fallen. Ouch.

What was the out come on this story? Has any one seen this poor girl?

Current Page: 268 of 273

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.