Re: Radiant Life Church of Sacramento, California, Pastor Tony Cunningham
Posted by: justHim ()
Date: November 15, 2010 08:03AM

To my brothers and sisters still supporting Tony Cunningham. It is with the greatest amount of love and concern that I write this. Know that I hurt, cry and pray for you often. I ask that God will call you out of the darkness you are walking in.

Look and know that life outside of RLC is free, free of guilt, intimidation and strife. Yes I said strife, you know how it is, always feeling like you can't do enough or be as "holy as Tony or Rose"; how "good" it feels to belittle yourself so God will be pleased with you, yet it is never enough is it? Then there is the intense guilt you feel because of the jealousy or hurt you experience when Tony chooses someone else to spend time with. You know what I am talking about.

Don't be afraid to come into the light where Jesus is standing, He will not condemn you for turning your back on a man. He WILL condemn you if you turn your back on HIM! You cannot serve BOTH God and a mere man, this is spiritual adultery.

"To the angel of the church in Ephesus write: The One who holds the seven stars in His right hand, the One who walks among the seven golden lampstands, says this: 'I know your deeds and your toil and perseverance, and that you cannot endure evil men, and you put to the test those who call themselves apostles, and they are not and you found them to be false; and you have perseverance and have endured for My name's sake, and have not grown weary. But I have this against you, that you have left your first love. Remember therefore from where yo have fallen, and repent and do the deeds you did at first; or else I am coming to you and will remove your lampstand out of its place-unless you repent. Yet this you do have, that you hate the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will grant to eat of the tree of life, which is in the Paradise of God.'"

Here is a link to help you on the road back to "simple and pure devotion to Christ" not "Tony and Christ". I hope You can see that this is wide-spread, that RLC is not alone in being duped by a false teacher and prophet in these last days. Jesus said it would happen, wake up before it is too late and God removes your lampstand, He is a jealous God and will have no other idols before Him. Let this be the call of the Spirit to your spirit and mine...Return.

[www.pimppreacher.com][/url]

Love, JustHim

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: November 20, 2010 10:45AM

I am convened that when dealing with people like Tony you need to go right back to the beginning and ask
"so do you think your a good person?" and of course Tony would say, YES
Next question;
Have you ever told any lies?
?yeah? Q: what does that make you?
A: that's right a lire!

Q: have you ever stolen anything?
?what's that? Yeah, coercion and manipulation would fall onto that same list, just like miss appropriating funds from one account to another account.
So I take that as a yes?
So what do you call a person who takes things that does not belong to them?
A: a thief

Have you ever coveted after something that was not yours?
Oh you need an example Tony?
Have you ever looked a man's car or house or his daughter and wanted that for yourself?
OK I will take that as a yes.

Tony, Jesus said if you even look at a woman with a lustful thought, Jesus said you have already commuted adultery with her in your heart.
Have you ever done that?
Yeah Jesus said that if your eye causes you to sin it would be better for you to pluck it out.....It is better to lose one part of your body than your hole body to go to hell.

Ok Tony would you admit that you are a lying, thieving, coveting adulterer at heart, on judgment day when you stand before a righteous and holy God, where is he going to send you?

Oh sure your religious and your holding to the same legalism that the pharisees held to.
Watch this [www.youtube.com]

- - - - - - -
We can only pray that Tony would Repent of his sins, and put his trust in Jesus.

Posted by: Hector_Ragnar ()
Date: November 20, 2010 01:39PM

As you are talking about a false teacher or a wolf in sheep's clothing aka Tony

This is an example of what the Gospel should sound like.
[bibleheadquarters.org]

Date: November 22, 2010 06:41AM

Hector_Ragnar
As you are talking about a false teacher or a wolf in sheep's clothing aka Tony

This is an example of what the Gospel should sound like.
[bibleheadquarters.org]

I like that!!!
This preacher is Very Good!

Posted by: Fool Me Once ()
Date: December 15, 2010 05:38AM

Has anyone one seen the grate one.. What are they up to now....

Date: January 03, 2011 09:44AM

I passed buy Mr Dave Feist this afternoon as he was heading into the Pangs house. We waited for his wife to cross over the road safely waving a kind greeting to Dave. We basically got the Radiant Life Snub. The Huths were already there.

Never once have these arrogant people ever said they are sorry for trying to come between my wife and I, trying to coerce and manipulate a divorce.

I Thank GOD for NOT letting the enemy sneak in to kill, steel and destroy.

Attachments: Pangs house .jpg (96.4 KB)  
Date: January 03, 2011 09:47AM

Another covert meeting?

Planning....Scheming

An interesting point RLc does not have any association with churches with in the Sacramento area that should be a warning sign to all

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2011 09:57AM by BraveHeart.

Date: January 03, 2011 10:16AM

THis is to the leadership of Radiant Death cult formally know as Radiant Life Cult

Do you people want a new start?

Would you like your critics to stop pointing out your heresy's and false teachings?

Then simple dissolve you cult group immediately! Repent to God and place your faith in Jesus Christ not some nut case who thinks he is some kind of an apostle or prophet (A mans prophesy's that have NOT come true! Lucky for him we live in the New testament era) Make restitution with all the people you have spiritually abused and hurt!

Then find a Good bible preaching church and become a member there.

I would suggest a church that has the 9 Marks of being a healthy church.

* Preaching
* Biblical Theology
* The Gospel
* Conversion
* Evangelism
* Membership
* Discipline
* Discipleship
* Leadership

[www.9marks.org]

Please keep praying that these people still attending, and still submitted to this authoritarian leadership, that there eyes would be opened And they would see clearly the false teachings they are working so hard at trying to some how please Tony. It was clear when I attended that people were worshiping Tony NOT Jesus.

Posted by: ZELDAMATHILDE ()
Date: January 03, 2011 10:37PM

Dear Mr. Braveheart
I looked up this link and listened to all of the 9 points, very good and biblical approach to being a church.
The first five points or should I say MARKS
* Preaching * Biblical Theology * The Gospel * Conversion * Evangelism
These are subjects that Radiant Life Church failed the most at, for example preaching, was done to be motivational to get the congregation to work harder to behave a specific way. His preaching is founded in how people feel rather than BIBLICAL TRUTH.
Biblical Theology was left up to one mans egomaniac notions and whims.
The Gospel was abandoned and substituted with the latest Anthony Robins or Tony Campolo psychobabble to get rich quick.
I would have to say Conversion was the greatest disaster anyone once involved with Radiant Life Church We can all look back and remember the alleged numbers of alleged converts over 500+ I remember Tony using Mr. Brandon Miller to hype up the numbers of alleged conversions. OK big question, where are these people today? May I suggest many false converts! He would lead the congregation in a little whizzbang prayer fill out a card and bingo they would get that person immediately into a discipleship program learning how to be submitted to Tony's leadership.

Asking Jesus into your heart is a saying that makes no sense. What does it mean to ask Jesus into your heart? If I say the right incantation will He somehow enter my heart? Is it literal? Does He reside in the upper or lower ventricle? Is this a metaphysical experience? Is it figurative? If it is, what exactly does it mean? While I am certain that most adults cannot articulate its meaning, I am certain that no child can explain it. Pastor Dennis Rokser reminds us that little children think literally and can easily be confused (or frightened) at the prospect of asking Jesus into their heart.
It is not in the Bible. There is not a single verse that even hints we should say a prayer inviting Jesus into our hearts.
Some use Rev. 3:20. To tell us that Jesus is standing at the door of our hearts begging to come in.
“Behold, I stand at the door and knock.” There are two reasons that interpretation is wrong.
The context tells us that the door Jesus is knocking on is the door of the church, not the human heart. Jesus is not knocking to enter someone’s heart but to have fellowship with His church.
Even if the context didn’t tell us this, we would be forcing a meaning into the text (eisegesis). How do we know it is our heart he is knocking at? Why not our car door? How do we know he isn’t knocking on our foot? To suggest that he is knocking on the door of our heart is superimposing a meaning on the text that simply does not exist.
The Bible does not instruct us to ask Jesus into our heart. This alone should resolve the issue, nevertheless, here are more reasons to consider.
In order to be saved, a man must repent (Acts 2:38).
Asking Jesus into your heart leaves out the requirement of repentance.
In order to be saved, a man must trust in Jesus Christ (Acts 16:31).
Asking Jesus into your heart leaves out the requirement of faith.
The person who wrongly believes they are saved will have a false sense of security. Millions of people who sincerely, but wrongly, asked Jesus into their hearts think they are saved but struggle to feel secure. They live in doubt and fear because they do not have the Holy Spirit giving them assurance of salvation.
The person who asks Jesus into his heart will likely end up inoculated, bitter and backslidden. Because he did not get saved by reciting a formulaic prayer, he will grow disillusioned with Jesus, the Bible, church and fellow believers. His latter end will be worse than the first.
It presents God as a beggar just hoping you will let Him into your busy life. This presentation of God robs Him of His sovereignty.
The cause of Christ is ridiculed. Visit an atheist web-site and read the pagans who scoff, “How dare those Christians tell us how to live when they get divorced more than we do? Who are they to say homosexuals shouldn’t adopt kids when tens of thousands of orphans don’t get adopted by Christians?” Born again believers adopt kids and don’t get divorced.
People who ask Jesus into their hearts do. Jesus gets mocked when false converts give Him a bad name.
The cause of evangelism is hindered. While it is certainly easier to get church members by telling them to ask Jesus into their hearts, try pleading with someone to make today the day of their salvation. Get ready for a painful response. “Why should I become a Christian when I have seen so called Christians act worse than a pagan?” People who ask Jesus into their hearts give pagans an excuse for not repenting.
Here is the scary one. People who ask Jesus into their hearts are not saved and they will perish on the Day of Judgment. How tragic that millions of people think they are right with God when they are not. How many people who will cry out, “Lord, Lord” on judgment day will be “Christians” who asked Jesus into their hearts?
So, what must one do to be saved? Repent and trust. (Heb.6:1) The Bible makes it clear that all men must repent and place their trust in Jesus Christ. Every man does have a “God shaped hole in their hearts,” but that hole is not contentment, fulfillment and peace. Every man’s heart problem is righteousness. Instead of preaching that Jesus fulfills, we must preach that God judges and Jesus satisfies God’s judgment…if a man will repent and place his trust in Him.

It is interesting that Tony only focused in on the last 2 points Discipleship and Leadership. and you sir have articulated this quite well Coercion and Manipulation.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2011 10:52PM by ZELDAMATHILDE.

Date: February 02, 2011 10:16PM

Hey I received this email from the Church of God Ministries about 15 months ago
from Pastor Jim Clark, Credentials Chairman (N Ca, Hi, N NV)

"To whom it may concern;
Radiant Life Church has had its credentials removed and is no longer affiliated with the CHOG Anderson, Indiana.

Like wise Tony Cunningham has had his credentials pulled.
We have no authority over this independent congregation.
Sincerely,
Pastor Jim Clark, Credentials Chairman (N Ca, Hi, N NV)"

I also received this email from Ken Hatch Chief Legal Officer
Church of God Ministries

He said
"Dear Mr. Braveheart:
Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Radiant Life Church. I have done some searching in our records for some of the issues that you have raised. I found a Radiant Life Church that was located in Elk Grove, California where Rev Tony Cunningham was the pastor. Our records indicate that the Elk Grove Radiant Life Church closed in 2007, and Tony Cunningham was no longer the pastor there as of 2004. There is a Radiant Life Church in West Sacramento, California but Rev. Tony Cunningham is not listed as the pastor.......

This lines up with the time line when Tony Cunningham stood up in front of the congregation and denounced the Church of God Anderson Indiana. Many people were there that evening!
The interesting thing about this credentialing is why would Tony continue to pose to be part of this association? Why the masquerade? Why would they have Don Bozley listed as a pastor at Radiant Life Church located at 7710 Stockton Boulevard Sacramento Ca??

That is because Tony has had his own grandiose agenda of starting his own church denomination.

COULD WE EASILY SAY TONY IS A RENEGADE REBEL!!!
Doing it his way!

I believe this is a serious issue that Cunningham appears to be using the supposed credentials of COGAI meanwhile operating as an independent renegade.

He has been lying to the people at Radiant Life church and to the people with in other ministries like Turning Point Church of Marysville Washington and to the community at large.

BraveHeart

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.