Re: Radiant Life Church of Sacramento, California, Pastor Tony Cunningham
Posted by: Fool Me Once ()
Date: July 30, 2010 05:19AM

Well roomer has it that the law suit is settled. Hope all turned out well. But we still have the Fake Lord and King still doing his thing in a thing he calls church. People get a clue get out before the next suit comes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Timetospeak ()
Date: July 31, 2010 12:30PM

The church was being kept to pay the insurance that pays the attorneys. It was also kept open to pay specific salaries. I predict the next "will of God" will be a church relocation out of state, or perhaps close its doors. Any money left over will be given to "launch" someone into their purpose. "Shake the dust from your feet and flee" or, in this case, take what's left and beat feet.

Posted by: Hector_Ragnar ()
Date: August 01, 2010 01:15AM

BraveHeart
Question: Is there a connection between Tony Cunningham, Coca-Cola and Mormonism?

Do the Sellers still attend Tony's Cult Radiant Life?

and if so who is Tony Cunningham's biggest contributor?

Does the Mormon Church own a significant portion of the Coca-Cola company?

Just asking ...
Braveheart

Who is Tony's Sugar Daddy?
Now that this blog has accurately exposed Tony Cunningham as being a fraud & a charlatan to the Christian community. Membership in has dropped from 3000+ to less than 150. So my question is, where is Tony getting his support?
We know his few remaining sycophant elders are required to keep yielding over 10%+ of there income, that maybe covers rent and utilities. Based on past experience, Tony is fleecing the flock for all their money, food stamps, welfare and WIC money. Especially, anyone with a retirement fund is a prime target. What ever happened to that nice lady who gave Tony a large sum of $money$ to remodel his brand new house, giving her a small studio like apartment in Tony's house?

TIMETOSPEAK lays it out accurately here:
Timetospeak
The church was being kept to pay the insurance that pays the attorneys. It was also kept open to pay specific salaries. I predict the next "will of God" will be a church relocation out of state, or perhaps close its doors. Any money left over will be given to "launch" someone into their purpose. "Shake the dust from your feet and flee" or, in this case, take what's left and beat feet.

So the big question is who is Tony's Sugar Daddy?

Can we all say Mr. 'Coke-a-Cola' yes ladies and gentlemen lets hear it for Mr. Steve Sellers! Why is this tycoon head over heals enamored with this charlatan Mr. Tony Cunningham the alleged apostle and prophet of god?
Could it be, its not so much Steve, but rather, his wife Loretta?
Loretta is one of Tony' prayer concubines. This woman eats & drinks every word Tony speaks and poor Mr. Steve is like a castrated bull unable to be the man of the house.
Tony suffers from what I am going to call, the Hugh Hefner syndrome. Tony likes the attention he gets from the attractive & well kept women of the church. You won't see a bunch of overweight women hanging out with Tony. Tony likes to surround himself with attractive people call it a fetish or perversion, but it is true! Look at how well kept Loretta is......

All Tony needs to do is expose his financial needs as a prayer request, then Loretta the "prayer warrior" shares that need to Steve Mr. 'Coke-a-Cola' then suddenly the heavens open up and a check is presented to Tony from a secret contributor. This is done in front of the congregation to guilt other members into giving more$$$$$$$$$$.

You don't believe me? Your a moron! = somebody with significant learning difficulties and impaired social skills.

Date: August 01, 2010 05:53AM

So, I wonder, if Tony does indeed pull up the tent stakes and leave California, where will he go?
Anyone want to place odds on Texas?

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: August 01, 2010 08:25AM

Live Oak Christian Fellowship in Texas maybe???????????????? Thats where Borsic and the guy who took the baby from the couple that gave the baby away went. Seems they take in false preachers.

Posted by: buddy ()
Date: August 01, 2010 10:58AM

Live Oaks Christian Fellowship seems to be a member of NCMI ( New Covenant Ministries International) NCMI is not a denomination, a mission, movement or a 'para-church' organization. It has no headquarters. It does not have a common constitution which relating churches all sign; nor does it have a membership committee or any system of imposed authority. It is a trans local team of individuals who share a common vision, are motivated by a love for Jesus Christ and a desire to "speed His coming", and who work together around the world to help create an administration suitable for the Kingdom. They are into the Apostolic and the Prophetic. Up here in Marysville, Washington our ex-pastor false Apostle Mike Villamor, Tony Cunningham spiritual son has (cut and run) left town heading for somewhere in Texas. Let me know if anybody hears or see's him in Katy ,Texas.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: August 01, 2010 10:00PM

Tony and Joel Osteen could hook up. Tony needs to get a real job or loose everything. The real issue here is His salvation and so far with his brand of legalism he is looking more like a Goat.

You have to wonder about the intelligence level of the people still sitting under Tony's teachings, are they so brainwashed and programed NOT to question Tony's teachings? Are they so afraid to test all that Tony has been teaching?

Re: Radiant Life Church of Sacramento, California, Pastor Tony Cunnin
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: August 09, 2010 10:02AM

You know Tony could have resolved all of this negative accusations against him if he would simply admit all that he has done to hurt the many people from Elk Grove Community & Radiant Life. then pay restitution for all the lives he has wrecked.
some fruit. You would think people could see the trees for the woods.

BraveHeart

Posted by: Fool Me Once ()
Date: August 10, 2010 05:45AM

Roomer again.. It was told that Mr Tony is going to change the name of RLC. He has found out that with the RLC name he can not get any new converts. So lets watch and see what he calls it this time..

Posted by: Timetospeak ()
Date: August 10, 2010 11:24AM

A name change will not make a difference. It will only give this blog and new blogs more fuel and fire things up again. Just what we need a new name to get new blogs started. I am ready for a change too!!!

Repentence, admit sin, open the financial books, stop the bizare behavior, give all you have to the truly poor, get a new board of elders with the "where-with-all" to direct a church and a runaway pastor, and ask God for a new beginning - then there will be hope.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.