Re: Radiant Life Church of Sacramento, California, Pastor Tony Cunningham
Posted by: Fool Me Once ()
Date: August 19, 2010 04:41AM

Now it is told that RLC is renting its current space to the BOS church for saturday night church. Does any one know if this is true. And if so are they now in partnership with RLC Mr T. C. the false one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Timetospeak ()
Date: August 19, 2010 09:42AM

I don't think a partnership would develop there. If RLC is renting out the church to BOSS it is because the rent needs to be paid. Bayside is pretty solid and if anything, they will win over RLC menbers. It might however be painted by RLC as some big spiritual partnership. This type of lie occurred in the past with other churches to make it look like God was doing something. All along it was manipulation, an attempt at territorial stronghold and egotistic crazyness. I wouldn't worry about it - it's just a tiny church trying to appear big and can't pay the rent.

Posted by: wantingtruth ()
Date: August 20, 2010 11:29AM

Timetospeak
I don't think a partnership would develop there. If RLC is renting out the church to BOSS it is because the rent needs to be paid. Bayside is pretty solid and if anything, they will win over RLC menbers. It might however be painted by RLC as some big spiritual partnership. This type of lie occurred in the past with other churches to make it look like God was doing something. All along it was manipulation, an attempt at territorial stronghold and egotistic crazyness. I wouldn't worry about it - it's just a tiny church trying to appear big and can't pay the rent.

I think that Timetospeak has nailed it here. Tony Cunningham is famous for attempting to attach himself to anything that is going well, or has respectability (something he needs to import). How lucky the victims are, they think that they are just renting space or something innoculous like that, and instead they have a parasite like Tony stuck to their hind quarters. The inner circle (what is it now, 4 people?), think "oh my, how lucky they are that god (Tony) has recognised them and has nodded his head in deference. If things continue to go well, it is because of Tony's "covering". If everything fall apart as it usually does from Tony's reverse midas touch, then they just were not worthy, or some such nonsense.

Please pray for the followers of Tony. It is sad the bondage they are under. Pray for Tony's family, they are suffering. Pray for Tony, he is greatly deceived, pray that he would see his life as it really is. Many of us have walked this foolish path with him. It is painful to exit, and much more painful to admit that I was a partner to this. It reveals the deception that lies within. It is vital that we admit our part.

The sooner that you admit that you were a part of the problem, the sooner that you can come back to reality, and begin to heal.

The spiritual blindness and deception that has accompanied all this is extremely damaging and corrupting.

Pray for the Christians who are near all this. They need courage and wisdom to speak and do what is right.

Date: August 21, 2010 11:24AM

The fewer there are - the harder it is to leave. A person becomes easier to monitor. Monitoring is masked in the form of a visit or invitation to an event. Maybe you will get your pie back. The guilt becomes increasingly overwhelming. Unfortunately - it is often the youth that lose the most. They (kids) will eventually evaluate for themselves and may turn away from God based on the behavior from adults. They also lose when the parents are so engulfed in the cult that the children are ignored and dragged into the activities of the cult.

The good news is - when you finally break out - the sense of freedom is overwhelming. Great churches are still out there. The benefit of being in a cult is that when you get out it makes you very savvy to the signs.

Date: September 08, 2010 06:15AM

Well I guess Bayside sees nothing wrong with supporting a cult. They are neeting at the new RLC and when asked why they said they see nothing wrong in supporting their rent. Well I guess it takes one to know one..

Date: September 10, 2010 08:22AM

There you go, church leadership at work; rent must be cheap. It just about survival (RLC), expansion of an organization and territory BOSS. Just like, or worse than the carnal world. Oh well, time to blow off the church and go the Lord instead. Hope BOSS works out, could become guilty by association.

Strategic advance at RLC is a joke in the business world. Stolen principles full of pipe dreams and no ability of the RLC leadership (especially TC) to execute what was taught. Very laughable and the epitome of hypocricy.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: September 12, 2010 07:52AM

I was visiting a good friend today that lives near Tony Cunningham's house. I asked if they ever see Tony outside mingling within the neighborhood? They said oh no! Tony opens the door of the garage and rushes into hide in his house.
How pathetic!
It's sad to think so many were so deceive by Tony.

Tony It's not to late to repent.
But don't be like Ted Haggart who says be over repented, yet he is still going the same direction he was going before he over repented.

Date: September 14, 2010 05:46AM

Timetospeak you are so right.. How they all seem to come together and try and hide the truth for the purpose of money. Why would a large church such as the BOS want anything to do with RLC if not for the monie.. Too bad. Who can you trust. I just keep my eyes on the one above.
P.S. Tony can't be hurting too bad he just bought a new motor cycle. Probably from the rent monie that the BOS is paying him.

Posted by: ZELDAMATHILDE ()
Date: September 24, 2010 11:58PM

Fool Me Once
Timetospeak you are so right.. How they all seem to come together and try and hide the truth for the purpose of money. Why would a large church such as the BOS want anything to do with RLC if not for the monie.. Too bad. Who can you trust. I just keep my eyes on the one above.
P.S. Tony can't be hurting too bad he just bought a new motor cycle. Probably from the rent monie that the BOS is paying him.

Sure the Cunningham's may appear to be doing good (nice cars, motorcycles and a big house but I am pondering,
if it is late at night, does Rose go down stairs and play the piano real loud when Veronica and Tony are up stairs in the bedroom "T A L K I N G" covering up and noise that may occur?
Its an odd thought at how generational sin keeps on going and going and going.

Posted by: ZELDAMATHILDE ()
Date: September 25, 2010 01:47AM

Sure the Cunningham's appear to be doing good (nice cars, motorcycles and a big house but I am pondering,
if it is late at night, does Rose go down stairs and play the piano real loud when Veronica and Tony are up stairs in the bedroom "T A L K I N G" covering up any noises that may occur?

Its an odd thought at how generational sin keeps on going, and going, and going, and going, and going.

A polygamist life style is hard to cover up even when you're Tony.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.