Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: April 24, 2010 11:04AM

skippeydoo
Here is a question I am surprised no one has asked that I have been since I left RLC in 2001. Who are the pastoral staff licensed through, and do they all have official licenses to do even perform weddings or funerals? As a former staff member I know that in the early years they went through the licensing process layed out by the Church of God Association of Northern California. But to my knowledge the last group to go through that process was a few years before I left in 01. When I left it was to take a Youth Pastor position at another Church of God Association Church. So, one of the first things I did was go through the process to become legally licensed as a member of the Church of God Association. As I was going through that process I occasionally ran into some of the newer "Pastor's" at RLC. And when I mentioned the process I was going through the response was, "Really?" And. "I thought that you became a Pastor because the church called you as a Pastor." I know that going through the association isn't the only way to get licensed, but I guess my question is were and are all of the Pastors on staff licensed legally? And another question is that I know that Tony's licensing came through the association and as far as I know, the Church of God Association of Northern California has severed ties with RLC. I know that they have been removed from the congregations list on the official website. So, if that's the case, does Tony still have his license? I'm not saying these things because I want to know, or because I'm trying to cause problems. I'm just posing the question for those still there to look into. Believe me when I tell you that I made peace with the leadership of RLC a long time ago. And I'm so blessed and relieved to be free of those things. And I can give you all hope that God will eventually turn what you have gone through there and use it for good and His glory. If I hadn't gone through those things there I would have left my current church when there were some hard times and I lost my paid position due to financial issues. But because of my extremely harsh last year at RLC, it didn't seem like a big deal. Since I decided to stay as the Youth Pastor in a volunteer phase, I have been so blessed. The youth worship team has written our own worship songs and are almost finished with recording our demo, I am part way through writing a Christian book, and I have seen so much awesome growth in my ministry and the Church. And I believe these are all things that wouldn't have happened if I had left the church. And I would have if it weren't for my experiences, both positive and negative, at EGCC/RLC. So to all of those hurt by RLC, make peace, live in hope and freedom, move on, and truly experience the moving of the real God again.

I KNOW THIS IS A OLD POST
But today I have been re-reading the many testimonies of peoples experiences with RLc & Tony Cunningham and yes our brother s and sisters in Marysville Washington who were influenced by Tony .
My heart grieves for the many....Many who have rejected God's mercy and grace. Because these victims have never been presented with the same Gospel that Jesus Preached! Tony and Mike preach a false gospel! (serve me and worship me and if your good enough and you have worked and given your all you might make it into heaven...)
The real biblical gospel message is this;
As each one of us considers the Law of God. For example, knowing that I am a vial sinner a lyre, a thief, a blasphemer an adulterer disobedient to my parents, etc....being Faced with the law of God, knowing that each of of deserve Hell. Then and pondering that thought...Recognizing the outlandish love that God died for us through Jesus (his son) to atone for our sin.

IF WE REPENT OF OUR SINFUL LIFE!

Only through Repentance are we Reconciled with GOD!
What greater love is this!

BraveHeart

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Radiant Life Church of Sacramento, California, Pastor Tony Cunningham
Date: May 01, 2010 07:57PM

I ran across this article this morning

Should A Pastor Rule Over You?

Authoritarianism in the church is one of the most serious problems that Christian churches face today. Authoritarian regimes and political machines within Christian churches are not only totally unbiblical, but they empower men to take a church anywhere they wish, bypassing the normal checks and balances found in the Bible. A church that has given control to a single man (often called a Senior Pastor) or to a small group of men (often called a board of elders) is helplessly tossed about in very dangerous waves.

Suddenly churches are turned on a dime according to the whims and agendas of men. If a dictatorial pastor wakes up on the wrong side of the bed and decides to take the whole church off a cliff doctrinally, most congregations just blindly follow, thinking they are helpless to do anything about it, if they even notice or care at all.........To read the rest of this article click here

Many professing Christian churches today are unbiblical slave camps that exist to serve the agendas of men. These "churches" can be likened to a modern day Egypt and the alleged “men of God" in the pulpits can be likened to Pharaohs.

Posted by: kevinreta ()
Date: May 02, 2010 06:12PM

Hell NO should a pastor rule over you!

Pastors, and any other titled clergymen are simple brothers and sisters in Christ..Should they offer comfort and care and support as people learn about their own walk with Christ, absolutly!...After the death of Jesus, God sent us the Holy Spirit to be our guide and teacher. We are brethern. And to boss and oppress your lil brothers and sisters is wrong. That's what we did when we were little and ignorant. But in the faith, we are to exort and encourage and correct when its the right time. But our over all goal I believe is to love him by loving eachother.

I believe the current system and structure of the today's church is incorrect and I'm glad its getting crushed and pulled apart! We are ment to be free in Him! Freed to love eachother! Freed to share our money with whoever we want! Freed to spend our time with who ever the hell we want to! The current church system directly or indirectly dictates that we are to spend our time, money, talents, and resourses within that system. Look closley you'll see it. I also believe that pastors should work and provide for the church, not that the church provide for the pastors. If the pastor is "the more mature" brother in the congregation, then shouldn't he or she bring the greater offerings to the table. Offerings from his own resourses not from his lil brothers pocketbook.

I would be love to see more pastors using their God givin talents to hustle out there in the world and make some money, so they could come on a day of worship and bring their loot to the table and happen to share a positive message if they have one.

Worship aint about the man or woman with the mic, its a bout Him and his love. And sharing that love with eachother..

Many, many times I spent many hours at Hell I mean RLC, thinking and creating ways to bring more people to Christ and eventually into the Fucked up system of gayboy himself. As I look back many kids were led to Christ and "very encourage" to plug in right away.. I was also taught to love those more who , participated, gave, served and discipled more then those who weren't...I fought against that the best I could..cuz my heart was definitly more for the "street people" (prostitutes, jailbirds, homeless..etc..) They (my fellow pastors) called "them" Kevin's friends..which was fine with me cuz they were...

What is the most sad for me is that there was a solid, movement of many people to reach so many for Christ, but underneath that movement was a dark twisted demonic movement that perpetrated in worship of a false teacher! Little by little so many new believers were lead into heavy bondage. Its really sick if u think about it. Its like going around elementry schools and luering children to be part of your organization, to only use them and abuse them for your great belief that you are God's single choosen one. What a sick fuk that guy is. Gross. So many of my friends saw this but I couldn't hear them.....o well, I'm glad I'm out...I'm glad I'm healed...I'm glad that Bridget and I are great friends...I'm glad that my kids are well...I'm glad that I've been reunited with soo many of my old friends...I'm glad I can be a man and provide for my family...I'm glad :)

GOD HAS HEARD THE THOUSANDS OF CRIES AND TEARS WE HAVE SHED, ASKING THAT HE SET THE CAPTIVES FREE!

I'm glad He pulled down that dark and demonic stronghold called Radiant Life Church!

Posted by: Guess Who ()
Date: May 17, 2010 06:11AM

Have you all heard the latest person who has experienced jail break. Finally walking in freedom. Freedom from spiritual oppression, freedom from living for someone else's benefit. Finally able to focus on himself and his family. You guessed it Tony Cunningham has finally decided to leave Radiant Life Church so he can take care of himself and his family with no distractions of the needs of others. Oh wait a minute he already does that. I'm sorry I obviously misunderstood what someone was telling me. He has no reason to go anywhere. He is taking care of himself and his family on the back of everyone else. He is the oppressor and the one who is spiritually using and abusing others.

How do I know this is all still how it still is. Have any of you received a phone call, letter, or text message applogizing. I would bet not. Unless of course he sees apologizing for your perceived injuries would put you back in his control or at least you might start to support his work financially.

Sorry couldn't resist. For those who think false apostle and prophet Tony Cunningham has any reason to go anywhere, I think you will be surprised. He's not the first Pastor to be called on the carpet. Sadly he won't be the last. I suspect he will simply continue on his current path and rebuild.

Date: May 19, 2010 10:44AM

I remember back in the days at Radiant Life Tony Cunningham started counting the people who would make a decision to follow Christ. each week they would count how many people made these decisions to follow Christ after getting a hand out at the food closet or some park out reach where they would break a bunch of concrete blocks. Tony taught his students in SOMA to promote the this appearance or likeness of a gospel message but NEVER did Tony teach the real Gospel massage like Jesus did.

Here is a 4 part Youtube Video that goes in depth explaining the difference.

Part #1 "Hell's Best Kept Secret"

Part #2 "Hell's Best Kept Secret"

Part #3 "Hell's Best Kept Secret"

Part #4 "Hell's Best Kept Secret"

PM me your thoughts.

Date: May 20, 2010 12:22PM

So why is Tony still refusing to talk openly about what he believes?

Why does he only teach and promote his false doctrine in a small controlled setting or present a classic word faith prosperity message tickling the ears of the people he has gathered?

Watch out for Social Justice in your synagogue, church or cult like Radiant Life of Sacramento. Don't let Tony try and tell you that Jesus was a communist. THAT IS A LIE FROM HELL!!!

Did Tony once say "You can fool some of the people all of the time, and of all of the people some of the time" or was that Obama?

Posted by: Guess Who ()
Date: May 23, 2010 02:09AM

Word games, don't you just love them? Not! Pastor Tony Cunningham loves to play word games. He uses it to evade and to put down. While he and anyone else in ear shot fully comprehends what you are saying he adds to, takes away or simply and intentionally ignores what he knows you meant and goes to his definition of the literal meaning. An example revolves around the word "church". When church is used in the Bible it is referring to the Body Christ. When used in the U.S.A today it is generally referring to a particular location at which a like minded group of believers meet. That location more often than not is some type of building (church building, school, home etc.). Come on you all know what I mean. When you say "I went to church today" or you ask "Where do you go to church" or any number of other phrases you know that you are thinking about which particular group of people at what specific location did you or do you go to. Tony made the word church equate to the Body of Christ. Don't think that is a big deal. Say anything that is the absolute truth about church and you are attacking the Body of Christ and worse than an unbeliever. What a bunch of crap. Come on when we say "I am so gay" no one hears I am so happy. If we were to say "throw that fag on the fire" no one hears throw that bundle of sticks on the fire. It you don't think this word game is that big of a deal. Try saying you hate church with the intent and meaning of you hate organized oppressive controling sprititully abusive enviorments and see what kind of response you get from the average Christian in America. Most would be appalled and would either write you off or try to convert you and invite you to their church. Some would even go so far as to think you are personally insulting them and all the people that attend their church.

Now take this ridiculous word game and say anything that challenges the mere and pathetic man called Pastor Tony Cunningham. Easy for him to now cast you as an unbeliever and heretic that should be shunned, maybe prayed for, but definately avoided even if it is your own mother, father and here's one for you, your own spouse.

Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: May 27, 2010 08:53AM

[www.christianissues.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2010 09:10AM by ostracizedone.

Date: May 27, 2010 09:01AM

[latter-rain.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2010 09:11AM by ostracizedone.

Date: June 03, 2010 11:28PM

[www.oaim.org]

How To Fleece Your Flock For Fun and Profit !

This is the business model of your false apostle as described with humor and truth ! If you don't get it you probably never will ! Good Luck !

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.