Current Page: 22 of 273
Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: Dr. Love ()
Date: September 12, 2007 01:50AM

So Mr. or Mrs. Boline (how ever you spell it?)
Tell Aaron I said what up i miss that guy...

tell him i said "Doctor....Doctor" he'll get a kick out of it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: EmeraldMyst ()
Date: September 12, 2007 09:53PM

Dr. Love
This is Aaron,

I'm Joe's best friend or (BFF) you seem to go to great lengths to figure out what is up with the house thing. So, I’ll try to inform you of my thoughts: if Joe owned a home no matter where and I all the sudden was in the market to buy a home I would in a heart beat move into the house next door or even around the corner. See, Joe and I and our wives share a strong passion for each other, and no we're not swingers; but we literally share our lives with each other because of the love that Christ has put in our hearts. We are hopefully in the inner circle of Christ. If you don't know any one that is as passionate about relationship with you then maybe you are doing something wrong. Joe is not the only person I fell this way about either; and hopefully there are people and Joe that feel the same way about me, but only they could tell you that.

I could definitely understand if that is all we were talking about here, i.e., 2 or 3 couples who are best of friends and want to live close to one another. I, myself, have a best friend who lives in another state, and if I had the chance, I'd move near her in a heartbeat. As a matter of fact, I am trying to talk my husband into moving into that general area when we retire so I can be closer to her. Until then, if I want to see her, I have to take a 1-1/2 hour flight, and then rent a car and drive another 2 hours to her place. Needless to say, that doesn't happen too often.

But this situation isn't quite the same, is it? Why, for example, are there two houses in Tony's name in the same neighborhood? Is one of them his vacation home? Does he live on White Peacock Way during the summer and then winter on White Peacock Court? I think not. When a church starts buying up homes in one area and encourages their members to do the same, yes - this is the sign of a cult!

By the way, do you recognize the similarities of the "church" in this article to Radiant Life Church, or the neighborhood to yours?

[www.culteducation.com]

Posted by: TMAC ()
Date: September 13, 2007 04:18AM

EmeraldMyst,

You will not get a straight answer about RLC from its members. They are brainwashed by Tony. You will only get sarcastic remarks and silly denfensive tactics towards your posts. So, you will have to conduct research on your own to get a better understanding of Tony's teachings at RLC.

If you read about the Sheperding and Discipleship Movements on Rick Ross, then you will learn some of the practices that are going on at RLC.

The reason why Tony has so many homes are: RLC believes in commnual living, Tony likes to make money off of real estate, , many of the elders & pastors have young adults living with them..especially females, many married couples live with other married couples for the purpose of "Discipleship", and because they believe that it is biblical for them to live together. So, it is very common to find a neighborhood where some of its residents are members of RLC. They form the pefect little cult compound that resembles any suburban American neighborhood. So, it looks normal to outsiders. It is just a compound without walls or borders.
Tony also is very found of keeping young single females in his homes.

Go to [www.dynamais.com]

It really just explain that Tony is really a business consultant. I guess when things did not go according to plan in the business world, Tony decided to form the business of "God & Church". So, his real estate investments along with RLC has made him a very profitable man. The real estate investment is a way to draw people into RLC. Also, Tony likes to plant churches to establish business and real estate in other areas, but with the facade of "Church". He is brilliant with his business and involve with other money making ventures within the community. They planted a church in Katy, Tx because Katy is the fastest growing suburb outside of the city of Houston. There is money to be made there, but of course "Church" is being sold to its residents.

The church is set up like a pyramid. Only those in the inner circle and those at the higher tier really follow Tony. The other members just attend church there, but are not involved with the inner circle. Nor are the aware of the things that occur there. I wasn't either, until I became close to one of the Pastor's wives (whose name I will not mentioned) and one of her friends. Only those whom have access to the selected group know what really goes on within the church. That selected few operated like secret service men and protect Tony from outsiders and other church members who may question his teachings. Read about Jones Temple and that pretty much somes up Tony. Yes, he does some great things in the community and is seen by many as a "Savior", but just like Jones there is more to Tony than just RLC.

I will suggest contacting former members or send a reply to some of the past posters on this board. Most people are afraid to discuss things in relation to Tony and RLC. Or they will deny the things that are taking place there. So, you will not get much information from this forum. You will probably get more detail information from your friend who use to attend the church.

Currently, I do not have the time to visit this board and debate about Tony. I am working with others to prevent people from attending RLC and to assist those who want to leave. I can be more of a service for others by working within the community instead of discussing it on this forum. I figure, while I am wasting time typing I could be talking with former and current members. So, that pretty much somes up my purpose. I don't care about Tony at this point. I just want to prevent others from getting involve with RLC.

Posted by: SpeakTruth ()
Date: September 14, 2007 01:24AM

In a robotic voice: "I have been brainwashed, I am at his control, I must submit, I am leaking oil now, oh no, did someone flip the power switch, I ammmm....tuuuurnnned...oooooffffffff....."

Wow, I must be so brainwashed. Have you read nothing that I have posted? If only you knew how I lived you would not be so hasty in your statements. Do you know why I do not go to SOMA? Because I have a job and need to provide for the family. And because I personally think it is only for a few people to go to. For some reason everyone and their mama wants to go to soma, and then people start dropping out. Maybe it is for only a few. After all, how many graduates have actually done ANYTHING yet? Only a few. Why do I not want a job in a church office? Because people are "out there", not in the building.

Also, I don't do discipleship. I am a disciple of Christ Jesus. I would have to be a retard to be a mini-me of any man. Unfortunately, many fall into this. It is because they fear men, and want approval from men, and not God. I have been that man before in the past (a year and a half ago). But no longer.

Also, who cares if Tony has businesses? Its not being rich that makes you evil. It is the heart, and the "love" of money. If his funds are used to advance the Gospel, and the Gospel alone, then go speed racer, go. We should not judge the intentions of a man's heart if we do not intimately know them. Although that is not to say his intentions are necessarily right, either, because I do not know the intentions of his heart. In the words of Tupac "Only God can judge me".

Thanks for your time.[/quote]

Date: September 14, 2007 03:22AM

(Please see "First of all...I'm back" Forum, for Dr. Love has enlightened us all with his words again.)

[board.culteducation.com]

Date: September 15, 2007 12:57AM

Wow. How I am currently cracking up in boisterous laughter, in response to the poking of irony. Good one, Aaron. I especially liked the way that the link takes you directly to the accompanying post. Classic.

Also, to Transportationarent:
How have your efforts to save people from the madness worked out so far? Was it nice gathering them at the Wilton Ranch?

Date: September 15, 2007 01:10AM

The Eye of Privacy (or Private-Eye): Where have you disappeared to? You are quite the joke. One moment, here you are... prying for information and masquerading as some helpful person. And when confronted, what do you do? You disappear as though your hand were caught in a cookie jar. Nice. I have granted your request to speak, and yet, there is no response. What have you actually accomplished? And what was your MOTIVE to start with? You have stated that you have already interviewed me. Hmm... I doubt it. I should remind myself, however, that there are many cowards on this planet. Did you really believe that people would be ignorant enough to believe your load of garbage? Oh, some organization somewhere is going to pay someone's salary to chit-chat on a forum about how much they dislike Tony because he owns homes and his church is a cult and on and on and on...
I will actually stand by my word, and speak with you. What are you afraid of? Why have you disappeared so suddenly? This was likely a waste of 4 minutes typing.

Whew, that was hopefully poignant enough to get the job done.

Date: September 15, 2007 03:19AM

Joe, please tell me that you are not serious. Is it not clear to us all that the "master mind" behind PI-Guy is See Thru Dude?

Trans-Eye wrote:

“P.S. I have interviewed two people who were posing as victims of the church only to discover that they were spies sent on behalf of the leadership. One of these people posted in this blog and have been band form posting here”

Is it not clear that Dan Davis owner of Davis Ranch in Slewhouse, and Plantation Coffee has lost some marbles? He is the person behind PI. It’s Funny once he realized how stupid of an idea it was, you don’t hear anything from him, then all the sudden Trans shows up on the seen with “…I’m back”

You say that you have interview Joseph and my self and you found out that we were spies sent by leadership…seriously how retarded can you be? The only time I was interviewed by some one was when you son’s private investigator called me because he gave baby Cloe; whom used to live with me, sleeping pills. This PI never mentioned any thing about RLC being a cult, in fact all he was trying to do was build a case against the mother of the Baby and I have nothing bad to say about her!

So Joe, does this make sense to you?

To conclude, the world doesn’t need to hear your lies and deception; but if you going to poison people do it in the comfort of your own home.

Posted by: EmeraldMyst ()
Date: September 15, 2007 03:56AM

Dr. Love
Is it not clear that Dan Davis owner of Davis Ranch in Slewhouse, and Plantation Coffee has lost some marbles? He is the person behind PI.

Dan Davis? Do you know if he graduated from Rio Linda High School back in the mid-70's? I think I know that guy!

Posted by: Transparent ()
Date: September 18, 2007 01:49AM

First of all Dan Davis would not waste his time trying to pose as a P.I. you guys are all wacked. Someone said something about me and the Wilton Ranch..First of all what is the Wilton Ranch??? You have all got me confused. Aaron? Joe? You guys are too funny to be on this forum...all this heckling and jokes and sarcasm isn't even what this forum is about. If you want to be sarcastic...go do it amognst yourselves...not here guys. First off all....all this sarcasm is stupid to begin with. Let us all make our points as to what we have witnessed, what we have been through and what we are doing at the present time. Mr. Private investigator...stop! OMG...ppl....look at the dumb things that are going on here....this High School stuff just needs to stop...wouldn't you agree? To the ppl on th other post that bashed Vernon Tew for his posting...whether he was wrong, whether he was right, whether he was reprimanded by Tom or anyone else for that matter....WHO GIVES A CARE??? Come on ppl....seriously. What Vernon has said or what Vernon has experienced...that's Vernon....Be real and deal with yourself. I have seen the hurt, the bashing, the abuse at RLC...but you know what...there is no perfect church.....I know what I'm doing and I know what I need to do! Those that are looking for a good church....Ask God where you need to go...God gave each and everyone of us brains to think with....If you have questions ask God!

Current Page: 22 of 273

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.