Current Page: 20 of 273
Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 21, 2007 11:56PM

To whom it may concern:

People interested in responding to "Private-eye" should do so either through private messaging and/or on the board.

In this way your privacy can be protected.

Be careful and prudent.

You may want to first ask Private-eye his or her name, background, sponsoring organiztion, publisher etc. and then verify that information before responding to any questions.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: TMAC ()
Date: August 25, 2007 03:35AM

I agree RRModerator!

I am somewhat suspicious about the timing of Private Eye's post. I do not mine helping him or her out, but I think that we should remain anonymous.

For all I know it could be someone from RLC trying to figure out who we are. I think that we should be very cautious and extremely careful.

Date: August 25, 2007 03:38AM

TMAC:

Very valid point.

I would suggest proceeding with caution regarding the PI.

Posted by: Private-Eye ()
Date: August 25, 2007 02:13PM

Let me clarify to everyone including RRModerator.
I would encourage all people responding to me to use their Login ID or some other ID. if you are not comfortable using your real name I understand. At this point in my investigation I am simply building my case. I want to hear form people who have first hand experience of manipulation, non-biblical teachings, controlling relationships or received counsel to be more submitted to their discipler or pastor than God. There are many other issues that are surfacing as I dig. I have interviewed several people who have attended the school called SOMA. I am surprised at the number of students that have dropped out each year their interviews have been very interesting. I have interviewed some staff members. Many people in this church are afraid to talk because they fear being exposed as a gossiper or slander. So please know this I will respect anyone wishing to remain anonymous.

P.S.
I have interviewed two people who were posing as victims of the church only to discover that they were spies sent on behalf of the leadership. One of these people posted in this blog and have been band form posting here.

Date: August 25, 2007 09:34PM

Private-Eye:

You have been paid to do this as a professional?

Who is paying you?

What ultimately will be done with the information you are gathering?

Posted by: TMAC ()
Date: August 26, 2007 01:19AM

RRModerator,

I made the decision not to discuss anything or post any messages with PI. My husband told me that a PI will not post something on a public site if he or she was conducting a secret investigation. That does make sense when you think about it. Usually, a PI will not even inform others about their investigations until it was over. A true PI will just use modern technology and will never make their prospects aware that he or she was investigating them.

Since I am the original poster and the one who has began the crusade to expose RLC, they are searching high and low trying to figure out who the posters on this board are.

Posted by: EmeraldMyst ()
Date: September 04, 2007 06:06AM

Is this one of Tony Cunningham's homes?

[www.zillow.com]

Because, according to zabasearch.com, it is indeed one of his addresses, and it also happens to be in the area of the "Radiant Life" community he has been working on building up. Or would this be one of the communal homes that young people are duped into thinking they own a part of, even though they never signed any mortgage paperwork or any papers at the title company?

Date: September 04, 2007 06:36AM

This is another of Tony Cunningham's homes, and it is even more impressive than the previous one (and curiously enough, it's in the same neighborhood):

[www.zillow.com]

I also found a newsletter from RLC, where a young woman named Stacie talks about how "God" helped her and her husband to "buy" their own home even though they are young and not financially established (see page 13 in the "Testimonies" section):

[www.radiantlifechurch.org]

I wonder if by "God," she means Tony Cunningham?

Date: September 04, 2007 06:49AM

Joe [L]? Any relation to the Wiccan Ghosthunter, Duane [L]? Just curious...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2010 03:04AM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: SpeakTruth ()
Date: September 06, 2007 02:32AM

Nope. Nice try, though.

Current Page: 20 of 273

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.