Current Page: 18 of 273
Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: humble yourself ()
Date: May 27, 2007 05:20AM

How dare you say that Jesus started a cult[...] Where in the Bible does Jesus give a ring to the so-called special people show me the scripture. Unless if you are reading the Morman bible, don't even go there.

Jesus came to seek what was lost and he did, what is Tony here for?

Do you beleive that Tony will save your life from eternal punishment?

[...]

Keep your sillyness to yourself, because we have real concerns about RLC and the relationships that these young girls have with these pastors.

[...]

[...] we are talking about RLC being a cult, no one ever said anything about Jesus.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: somasux ()
Date: May 27, 2007 06:27AM

I am just wondering what Aron Love is all about, Aron Love are you really that blinded you dont see man worship here, everyone wants to worship tony like talking like him dressing like him even eating the same foods like tony, and drinking starbucks, iced americanos and now everyone wants to do the same. The whole point is to be like Jesus, and you know Aron Love that Jesus did not drink iced americanos back in the days. And what is up with drinking wine even I know some of the people that were recovering alcoholics thought drinking wine was okay what king of sh............................... is that, I know all the pastors and elders drink and tipsy on wine but of course they dont drink beer so what is the difference getting drunk is getting drunk, dont give the excuse that Jesus drank wine so it"okay" for you guys to drink wine. [...]

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 27, 2007 08:08AM

Warning.

Flaming will not be allowed per the rules you agreed to before posting here.

If you wish to attack people personally and engage in name calling it will not be allowed and may result in being banned from the board.

Posted by: Aaron Love ()
Date: May 28, 2007 04:19AM

I guess you could call it Man worship since Jesus was Fully God And Fully Man.

I"m done For now.

Have a great memorial day weekend!

Date: May 28, 2007 05:33AM

Aaron Love:

Last warning.

You are not on topic.

This thread is about RLC.

Posted by: somasux ()
Date: May 28, 2007 06:09AM

Aron Love that does not help at all you dont know what you are talking about, its probably better if you just exit this forum because you cant even answer a question. Hopefully GOD WILL OPEN UP YOUR EYES TOO, STOP DEFENDING TONY CUNNUNGHAM SO MUCH HE IS NOT GOD, he makes mistakes too.

Posted by: RLCattendant ()
Date: May 28, 2007 01:23PM

rrmod...

I don't understand.

Tony Cunningham (personal name), who may or may not be posting on this site, has been accused of sleeping with young ladies, of being like Jim Jones , of intentionally misleading others for his own gain.

The thread is "Has anyone heard of Radiant Life Church?", not Tony Cunningham. And even if it was wouldn't that still be a personal attack, and therefore against the rules?

Posted by: SpeakTruth ()
Date: May 28, 2007 01:43PM

Everyone:
If you have an personal issue with someone, it would be most beneficial and bold to confront them face to face. If you have a question that you do not know the answer to, please ask in a subjective manner. It seems so simple for someone (with or without authority) to logon to the internet and say whatever they feel like behind someone's back, or even make up a story that has no validity. Are you attempting to bring unity to His body, or division? Let's be honest here, we already know that much of what has been posted in this forum is inaccurate and invalid. Let's all (myself included) keep things honest so that something good can be accomplished.

Joe L

Posted by: Abused ()
Date: May 28, 2007 03:22PM

Dear rrmoderator and [b:d1e9fc3338]all [/b:d1e9fc3338]

[u:d1e9fc3338]I repent for having a haughty and angry attitude towards the leadership at Radiant Life.[/u:d1e9fc3338]
[u:d1e9fc3338]I have used this platform to vent out my frustrations and in doing so I have caused more hurt and broken relationships. I am sorry and I ask you for your forgiveness.[/u:d1e9fc3338]
I would like to say openly before all who read this posting that [b:d1e9fc3338]God is in control. [/b:d1e9fc3338]

My prayer is that there would be reconciliation in the church at large and at Radiant Life Church.

I would like to ask everyone who is reading the following questions;
Have you seen a church repent and turn back?
And if so what did it look like?

What would it look like if a church repented?

Would it be an immediate change or would it be a long process?

Would the ones who have been hurt be able to accept those and extending forgiveness?

Would they be able to forgive and reconcile the broken relationships?

What if a pastor asked me for forgiveness?
Would I be able to receive him with tears and a party would I be able to extend the same loving Grace that the Lord extends to me?

What would it look like to see a church like Radiant Life realized that they are looking like bits and pieces of the 7 churches mentioned in Revelation chapters 2 & 3. Churches like Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea all found themselves with a harsh rebuke from the Lord.

What would it look like today if a letter like this came to each one of us?
How would we react?

If we repented, would others follow? Or would there be fractions and divisions that would reject the rebuke and make it hard for the church to turn back to their first love (Jesus).

Read this [u:d1e9fc3338]“The New Testament Gamble” [/u:d1e9fc3338]
[www.newcovenantbible.org]

God Uses suffering to mature the humble as they come under his influence and obey his truth.
I believe we are on the edge of something changing in the church and it is a good thing.
Repentance is springing up. [u:d1e9fc3338]Jesus did not call any of the 7 churches a cult nor did he sentence them to hell. [/u:d1e9fc3338] My prayer is that there would be repentance and reconciliation in the church at Radiant Life Church and the Christian church at large.

Date: May 28, 2007 08:49PM

Aaron Love has been banned for breaking the rules repeatedly.

Current Page: 18 of 273

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.