Current Page: 21 of 273
Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: SpeakTruth ()
Date: September 06, 2007 06:56AM

If you want an interview, you got it. PM me. It sounds like you have already interviewed me... is that correct?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: EmeraldMyst ()
Date: September 06, 2007 12:37PM

SpeakTruth
Nope. Nice try, though.

Huh. That's odd. Of all the Landziaks I could find in the entire nation on zabasearch.com, the vast majority either live in Sacramento or have lived in Sacramento (Duane moved to Jefferson, TX from the Sacramento area). I also found one in Arizona and one in Arkansas. So naturally I figured that the ones who lived in or around the Sacramento area at any time had to have a pretty high probability of being related. Of course, Duane's in his 60's now, so I figured he'd probably be a great uncle or something like that. I guess I was wrong. Oh well.

So what are your thoughts on all the things you've read here in this forum? I have about a ton of questions for you, if you'd wouldn't mind sharing a few things. If you'd rather not, then don't worry about it - I'm just curious (and kind of concerned as well). Are you part of the inner circle to where you would recognize what we're all talking about? Do you and your wife attend all the inner circle activities? Did she do that "ring thing" with Pastor Tony? Do you live in one of his houses just north of Camden Park with other couples in the Church? If so, just realize that if you didn't sign any papers at the title company or any mortgage papers, you don't own anything. From what I understand, a lot of young people don't realize that until they try to leave, and then they find out that all they've been doing all this time is paying rent. I don't like to see things like that happen to innocent people.

Date: September 06, 2007 02:33PM

[L]; is a general translation from several foreign names.

You're funny... it sounds like you have a misinformed or "exaggerated" source...

I am aware of some strange things, but it truly sounds a bit exaggerated... I recognize everything you're talking about. I'll try to address what I can here:

1) I do not live in the White Peacock area, nor do I have any desire to. I would rather reach out to the community by going to the places that no one else is at.

2) My wife never did any ring thing with anyone. We are not interested in crap like that. I already gave her a fat rock, and that is more than enough.

3) Only a moron would think that they own a home, despite not being on the title/deed/loan app. Ah... people these days...

4) It seems like a lot of the information here is not fully accurate and should be proven before posted as true...

5) There are quite a few families (mostly pastors and elders, so forth) living in the Camden area, true.

6) VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: The church is not the problem; it is a few within that are the problem.

7) I know more info than most posters on this forum realize that I know...

8) Jesus is Lord, and if we could have one heart and mind as a church, then we could accomplish anything...

9) What the heck is this "private-eye" all about anyway...?

10) You can ask me anything, and I will answer as best as I can, and honestly, too.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2010 01:49AM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: Dr. Love ()
Date: September 08, 2007 02:47AM

This is Aaron,

I'm Joe's best friend or (BFF) you seem to go to great lengths to figure out what is up with the house thing. So, I’ll try to inform you of my thoughts: if Joe owned a home no matter where and I all the sudden was in the market to buy a home I would in a heart beat move into the house next door or even around the corner. See, Joe and I and our wives share a strong passion for each other, and no we're not swingers; but we literally share our lives with each other because of the love that Christ has put in our hearts. We are hopefully in the inner circle of Christ. If you don't know any one that is as passionate about relationship with you then maybe you are doing something wrong. Joe is not the only person I fell this way about either; and hopefully there are people and Joe that feel the same way about me, but only they could tell you that.

Oh... why do people get on here and not reveal who they are, we are all the body of Christ, right. You can't possibly be a help or benefit to me if you are under a bushel. True light (if that is what you all are) doesn't do any one good when it is hidden so that no one can see. I don't mean this to get you to tell me who you are; though I thank it would be good to know who people are talking to, but more as just a thought to consider.

Thank you all for listening to what I have to say.

Date: September 08, 2007 03:49AM

Question to all: Why are there 80-220 page views per day, yet very little response? Who is viewing this forum so frequently...? Just wondering... since there are no responses. Is this a soap-opera for some of you? Why did it calm down suddenly when I showed up on scene? What ever happened to this "private-eye" character? Wow, I am so impressed by the boldness of some. Some seem to speak so freely in the dark with gossip and slander, yet in the light act as though they did no wrong. Is your cause just, or is it just venting? Have you even attempted to truly reconcile the problems at hand in a noble way?

Private-Eye: Please PM me, I would be more than willing to speak with you. Afterall, I have already introduced myself to you.

P.S. This forum is funny...

P.S.S. I want to remind the posters here to keep the goal in mind: solving problems, not starting them.

Posted by: Dr. Love ()
Date: September 08, 2007 04:02AM

Joe i probably was responsable for at least 10-16.3 views in the last two days.
If that helps you widdle it down...

P.S. Joe I love you :lol:

Date: September 11, 2007 03:57PM

I recently read an article that said "If you live within the radius of a block of people that you know, you must be a cult". Interesting article. Profound, really.

Date: September 11, 2007 09:38PM

SpeakTruth
You're funny... it sounds like you have a misinformed or "exaggerated" source...

My source is closer to the inner circle than most, but not inside of it herself. Her little sister is the one caught up in it, and she (my source) and her family are extremely concerned about her.

SpeakTruth
3) Only a moron would think that they own a home, despite not being on the title/deed/loan app. Ah... people these days...

How do you feel about Tony duping people in this way, morons or not?

SpeakTruth
4) It seems like a lot of the information here is not fully accurate and should be proven before posted as true...

So what you're saying is that even though I've heard the gut-wrenching stories of a close friend of the family, who I've known for years, I shouldn't believe her until I've experienced the "inner circle" doings for myself? How else is anyone going to "prove" these things are true?

SpeakTruth
6) VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: The church is not the problem; it is a few within that are the problem.

Beginning with its leaders, who define church beliefs and practices for everyone else to follow.

SpeakTruth
7) I know more info than most posters on this forum realize that I know...

Um, okay. Would you care to expand on this statement?

SpeakTruth
8) Jesus is Lord, and if we could have one heart and mind as a church, then we could accomplish anything...

And what is it you're wanting to accomplish?

SpeakTruth
9) What the heck is this "private-eye" all about anyway...?

I haven't a clue.

SpeakTruth
10) You can ask me anything, and I will answer as best as I can, and honestly, too.

I appreciate that, Joe. I may indeed have more questions at some future point, but right now I've got to get ready for work. TTFN.

Date: September 11, 2007 09:48PM

Dr. Love
Oh... why do people get on here and not reveal who they are, we are all the body of Christ, right. You can't possibly be a help or benefit to me if you are under a bushel. True light (if that is what you all are) doesn't do any one good when it is hidden so that no one can see. I don't mean this to get you to tell me who you are; though I thank it would be good to know who people are talking to, but more as just a thought to consider.

Who I am is completely irrelevant, and no, I am not part of the "body of Christ" since I am not Christian. I do not now, nor have I ever attended RLC. I do know people who have (including my son and daughter-in-law), and one person in particular, who I've mentioned before, is just about as close to the inner circle as you can get without actually being a part of it herself. Does that help?

Date: September 11, 2007 09:53PM

SpeakTruth
Question to all: Why are there 80-220 page views per day, yet very little response? Who is viewing this forum so frequently...? Just wondering... since there are no responses. Is this a soap-opera for some of you? Why did it calm down suddenly when I showed up on scene? What ever happened to this "private-eye" character? Wow, I am so impressed by the boldness of some. Some seem to speak so freely in the dark with gossip and slander, yet in the light act as though they did no wrong. Is your cause just, or is it just venting? Have you even attempted to truly reconcile the problems at hand in a noble way?

I have no idea since I hadn't been here for several days. But I don't think it has anything to do with you. Maybe most of us work for a living, and had a busy weekend or two to boot? Speaking of which, I'm about a good half hour behind schedule now. Gotta run...

Current Page: 21 of 273

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.