Current Page: 16 of 273
Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: Abused ()
Date: May 25, 2007 02:41PM

[b:541ce33883]Authority with out humility, imposes it own will on others.[/b:541ce33883]

[b:541ce33883]Humility [/b:541ce33883]must accompany [b:541ce33883]truth[/b:541ce33883], and [b:541ce33883]truth[/b:541ce33883] must accompany [b:541ce33883]humility[/b:541ce33883].

[b:541ce33883]It is never ok to do God’s work using Satan’s methods. [/b:541ce33883]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: RLCattendant ()
Date: May 25, 2007 03:16PM

I believe that this forum could be extremely useful for those who have legitamate questions, and once those questions are answered could move on...I have watched along the way...and all it would take is for each of you to read ever post already on here and it would answer 95% of the questions that keep getting asked.

Try it.

[b:9d72b1bfab][Moderator note: Personal attacks against people posting here is against the rules. Your attacks have been edited out. If you do this again you will be banned from the board.][/b:9d72b1bfab]

Posted by: TMAC ()
Date: May 25, 2007 09:24PM

Aaron Love,

I am not the least "pissed off" as you mentioned. Yes, some people have a bone to pick on this thread, but I have legitimate concerns that you and others are afraid to answer.

You are the one who sounds upset. With all the vulgarity and profanity in your post I could see that you have some severe problems. I have approach you with nothing, but respect. However, you turn around and lash out venom because I asked you a few questions. You are really displaying such a great example of the people at RLC.

I don't want to argue with you because it is clear that you have long way to go in your walk with the Lord. To utulize the name of God along with profane words clearly lets us know that there is a problem. Whenever you are mature enough to talk in a civilize manner, than I will take you seriously.

Posted by: Aaron Love ()
Date: May 25, 2007 10:27PM

TMAC: What am I Afraid to Answer?
Please think out you question and without an implied answer on you part.

For ex. these are the questions I will not answer:
What is your favorite color? Why do you like blue so much?

-Thank you Dr. Love-

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 25, 2007 11:52PM

Aaron Love:

If you are just here to "flame" move on.

Date: May 26, 2007 12:06AM

i am not angery please do not imply the tone of vioce i am useing.

So, please know that unless my sentensec are typed in bold or are followed by (!) I assure you my intent is calm and collective.
it is not up to any one but me to add exlamations on the end of my sentances. With all do respect rrmoderator please explain how am i flaming?

Aaron Love

Date: May 26, 2007 12:24AM

Jacob:

Again, I don’t wear a ring not even a wedding ring. How is it that I can explain to you about a "ring thing"? So please again if you are going to ask me question's please ask me about something I practice?

rrmod:

Please note, this is not "flaming" this is a legitimate question.

Posted by: Transparent ()
Date: May 26, 2007 12:42AM

Who is Jacob? and what ring thign? What are you talking about Aaron Love? I'm thrown off now...I have no idea where anyone is in this subject....Is Jacob a person who wants to know of a ring???? Help us all out here we have no idea what this means? What ring?

Posted by: SpeakTruth ()
Date: May 26, 2007 02:44AM

Proverbs 10:12
Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs.

Proverbs 16:28
A perverse man stirs up dissension, and a gossip separates close friends.

Proverbs 6:19
a false witness who pours out lies and a man who stirs up dissension among brothers.

Proverbs 6:14
who plots evil with deceit in his heart— he always stirs up dissension.

For the sake of keeping things in line with the purpose of this thread ("Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento") let's all try to consider these things. We should at least try to stay on track.

If questions need to be answered, please ask the question (in a subjective manner) so that it can be properly answered. It will help things move along smoothly. After all, we are looking for resolve, not dissension.

Thanks, Joe 8)

Posted by: TMAC ()
Date: May 26, 2007 02:53AM

Transparent,

The "ring thing" is in reference to one of Tony's ideology. Humble asked Aaron about this. Apparently just like all the other weird things at RLC no one can explain it. Pastor Tony got some great idea from "The Lord of the Rings" movie. So, this ring thing is just another one of the unbiblical things that we are trying to get an explanation on. Not quite sure what this thing is about either.

Current Page: 16 of 273

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.