Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: Transparent ()
Date: November 11, 2008 11:00PM

[/quote]I want to start a list of the families who have left, to remind those who remain that there isn’t only one voice who is trustworthy. You know us, remember our lives, know our stories, but may need to hear the updated versions. We may have been closer to Tony than you currently are, is it possible that we may have more first hand knowledge of character/integrity/financial/relational issues?

My knowledge is limited, so please add freely.

Otts – former elder (all but the daughter)
Millers – former spiritual son of Tony and Pastor
Borsics – former spiritual son of Tony and Pastor
½ Stewarts – former elder, Pastor of Laguna Church Plant
McCullough – Pastor of Laguna Church Plant
Mancillas – at least the son (former SOMA student)
Wilsons
Petrali
Sirard
Box
Weizenberg – SOMA student
Simon Family – former SOMA student, SOMA teacher, Pastor
½ LaMar Family
Palmers – former soma students, teachers at RLC home school
Millars – former soma students, and former CEO of Hidden Doors
Jinkersons – former spiritual children of Borsics
Michalaks – former spiritual son of Brandon, daughter of Tony – former soma students
Garcias
Zamoras
Ringors - SOMA student
Fredericks – SOMA student
Bianchinnis
Lazaliers
Wanners
Russells – SOMA students[/quote]

YEAH ALOT OF THESE FOLKS IS GONE... BUT YOU FORGOT TO ADD MY ASS TO THE LIST!
Antonio Flores-SOMA Dropout, Alcoholic, Former Worship Leader for C.R., But never one to conform to MAN!!! I left Katy way back!!!!!~

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: EZE3.17 ()
Date: November 11, 2008 11:03PM

Question du jour:

Which of the following axioms is most appropriate for the RLC "leadership"?

a. A stitch in time saves nine.
b. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
c. When the lights go on the roaches run.
d. A fool and his money are soon parted.
e. What comes around goes around.
f. Other?

Do not be deceived. God cannot be mocked.

Posted by: EZE3.17 ()
Date: November 11, 2008 11:10PM

Question du jour:

"100,000 hits" is most likely to mean:

a. 10 people have viewed this site 10,000 times (on average)
b. 100 people have viewed this site 1,000 times (on average)
c. 1,000 people have viewed this site 100 times (on average)
d. 10,000 people have viewed this site 10 times (on average)

Do not be deceived. God cannot be mocked.

Posted by: Deja Vu ()
Date: November 12, 2008 01:07AM

Here is a fun exchange from a Good King and a Bad King from the 300 Movie. This is a good example of Tonys shepharding heart and leadership comparred to Jesus's heart and leadership. It is for all of your amusing.

Spartan King Leonidas: Let me guess, you must be Xerxes.

Persian God King Xerxes: Come Leonidas, let us reason together; It would be a regretable waste; it would be nothing short than madness for you brave king and your valiant troops to perish, all because of a simple misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.

Leonidas: Haven't you noticed, we have been sharing our culture with you all morning.

Xerxes: Yours is a fascinating tribe, even now you are defiant in the face of annihilation, in the presence of a God, it isn't wise to stand against me, Leonidas. Imagine what horrible fate awaits my enemies when I would gladly kill any of my own men for victory.

Leonidas: And I would die for any one of mine.

It is amazing that Tony and his small little whatever is so willing to kill any one of his own men to have his own victory. Jesus lays down his own life for his sheep and RUNS after the ONE. It just does not make sense:( My heart grieves for Tony's attitude toward this whole thing. I am really supprised for Joel Arpilleda for what he is becoming. I really cared for that man. He helped me while I was there at RLC. And now......? Joel is bigger than this and I will not give up on him. So many have been rejected by Tony and were never accepted. They tried so hard to fit in and be accepted. Now that this "door" is open for them, they trade what they know to be right for what "FEELS GOOD". I know, for certain, there fate with Tony has already been written. DONT WAIT FOR THE BLOW! HUMBLY LEAVE before Xerxes (Like Tony) gladly kills you off for victory.

-Ryan-

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: November 12, 2008 01:24AM

Adding to the list:

Christensen
Reta
Holmes
Majewski
Keeshan
Davis
Flores
Dave, Michelle, and Ari from Soma
Bennetts
Hemsworth
Some oldies I dont know
Hansen ???

Date: November 12, 2008 01:28AM

Adding to the List:

Bryd
Duffy
Justin and Manderly

Date: November 12, 2008 01:32AM

GodisFaithful
I want to start a list of the families who have left, to remind those who remain that there isn’t only one voice who is trustworthy. You know us, remember our lives, know our stories, but may need to hear the updated versions. We may have been closer to Tony than you currently are, is it possible that we may have more first hand knowledge of character/integrity/financial/relational issues?

Wilsons
Petrali
Sirard
Box
½ LaMar Family
Michalaks – former spiritual son of Brandon, daughter of Tony – former soma students
Garcias
Zamoras
Ringors - SOMA student
Bianchinnis
Lazaliers
Wanners
Russells – SOMA students

I guess I should have included this message when adding:

Christensen
Reta
Holmes
Majewski
Keeshan
Davis
Flores
Bennetts
Hemsworth
Some oldies I dont know
Hansen ???
Duffy
Bryd
Thorpe
Justin and Manderly
Webb

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2008 01:34AM by whatajoke.

Date: November 12, 2008 01:38AM

whatajoke
GodisFaithful
I want to start a list of the families who have left, to remind those who remain that there isn’t only one voice who is trustworthy. You know us, remember our lives, know our stories, but may need to hear the updated versions. We may have been closer to Tony than you currently are, is it possible that we may have more first hand knowledge of character/integrity/financial/relational issues?

Wilsons
Petrali
Sirard
Box
½ LaMar Family
Garcias
Zamoras
Ringors - SOMA student
Bianchinnis
Lazaliers
Wanners
Russells – SOMA students

I guess I should have included this message when adding:

Christensen
Reta
Holmes
Majewski
Keeshan
Davis
Flores
Bennetts
Hemsworth
Some oldies I dont know
Hansen ???
Duffy
Bryd
Thorpe
Justin and Manderly
Webb

Adding:

[L]
Love

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2010 01:37AM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: timeforchange ()
Date: November 12, 2008 02:00AM

I debted whether or not to post again. I have previously been accused of being preachy. That I can't help, it is just the way I am. I hope you can hear my heart as you read this.

Just a thought, we have all been forgiven and drawn to repentance by the kindness of God. We all have need of repentance and forgiveness. I do not want what I deserve. God has been gracious. Should we then becareful in casting judgement? KINDNESS LEADS US TO REPENTANCE. Everyone deserves judgement, yet God gives kindness.

Romans 2:3-5 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society

3So when you, a mere man, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God's judgment? 4Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, tolerance and patience, not realizing that God's kindness leads you toward repentance?
5But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God's wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed.

Personally, I hope swift judgement comes to RLC and those who walk in corruption. However, each time I find myself here, God swiftly reminds me that He is a just judge and the only true judge. He shows me my own heart. I then find myself repenting again. None of us are free of sin. Our response determines God's response toward us.

When I pray, God continues to remind me He hears and has not ignored what has and is happening. Let's continue to post, Let's continue to speak truth, and let's continue love as God loves. He doesn't condemn and He most certainly do things as we wish them to be done. He has is own way of doing things.

I am certain no hurt has gone unnoticed, even though it seemingly appears that way. I believe that this forum was started to promote healing and bring truth in love. Let's return to that purpose. May innocent have been hurt and many are still trying to figure out what has transpired. Many new eyes are being opened. Let's unite and pray for repentance, reconcilation, and restoration.

Date: November 12, 2008 02:29AM

Jesus said, in Matthew, 24"A student is not above his teacher, nor a servant above his master. 25It is enough for the student to be like his teacher, and the servant like his master. If the head of the house has been called Beelzebub,[a] how much more the members of his household!

26"So do not be afraid of them. There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known.

And again in Luke, 39He also told them this parable: "Can a blind man lead a blind man? Will they not both fall into a pit? 40A student is not above his teacher, but everyone who is fully trained will be like his teacher.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.