Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: EZE3.17 ()
Date: November 10, 2008 12:33AM

Question du jour (for Hebrew scholars):

What does the word Ichabod mean?

Do not be deceived. God cannot be mocked.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: November 10, 2008 01:59AM

EZE3.17
Question du jour:

Can anyone verify that the following parable/prophecy is indeed circulating within the Inner Circle?

RLC is like a tree. The roots are Jesus. The Apostle is the trunk. The members are the branches.

The bad branches are leaving the church, leaving the good branches. Once all the bad branches are pruned off and all that remain are good branches, RLC is destined for a season of unprecedented fruitfulness and prosperity.

OMG
Tony has used this illustration before but his words are but vapid chattering.

If you take a healthy tree and introduce it to a beetle the beetle brings about a slow change. The sickness has come into the tree through the beetle boring its way into the trunk of the tree the branches will continue to break off and the tree will eventually die.

It is interesting that Tony would again self promote himself as being an apostle when any one see all the devistation that his words have caused.

Tony is that beetle bringing in his false teachings and manipulative control over the tree.

Tony’s in his arrogance he still can not come to a place to give back the children he has taken through his false teachings.
Has he given Veronica back to there parents?
Has he repented of all the false teachings?
Has he stepped down from being a pastor?
Has he given back all the money he has lured people out of?
Has he renounced his evil ways and the evil spirits that control his mind and heart?

the best advice I can give the remaining branches is cut yourself off and get grafted into a new vine !

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: November 10, 2008 02:09AM

EZE3.17
Question du jour:

Can anyone verify that the following parable/prophecy is indeed circulating within the Inner Circle?

RLC is like a tree. The roots are Jesus. The Apostle is the trunk. The members are the branches.

The bad branches are leaving the church, leaving the good branches. Once all the bad branches are pruned off and all that remain are good branches, RLC is destined for a season of unprecedented fruitfulness and prosperity.

This is really sad if true. It also shows how easily manipulated people are and how much Tony and gang can twist scripture. I have a beautiful garden in my backyard. I planted trees, bushes and shrubs. The fruit trees that I planted I had to pay careful attention to. At times there would be branches that would be struggling or dying. They would be turning brown. Instead of Tony and RLC's attitude if true of just letting them die off I would pay extra attention to that tree by watering and fertilizing. I would check on it often to see how it was doing. I knew that if I lost that branch it was from my prior neglect of not watering or fertilizing or not pruning adequately. It wasn't the trees fault but my own. Anyway, just wanted to show that you can look at that stupid statement in more that one way. It is totally manipulative to make a statement like that and put your slant on it. And guess what Tony and RLC, I have an orange tree that looks like it has good branches. The branches are thick and green and from a distance the branches look healthy. However up close you see that those branches have thorns and are not part of the original tree. Anyway, I hope it is not true that the comment is going around RLC.

Date: November 10, 2008 02:32AM

Great point!
Tony just does not care how many branches fall away!
His heart has become so hardened to the truth.

1) But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. (2) People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, parents, ungrateful, unholy, (3) without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, (4) treacherous, rash, conceited,¤ lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— (5) having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them.
(6) They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over weak-willed women, (young beautiful women) who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, (7) always learning but never able to acknowledge the truth. (8) Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these men oppose the truth—men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. (9) But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.

2 Timothy (3:1-9)

Date: November 10, 2008 04:30AM

So heres' a little song I thought The exsiting RLC ers might want as their motto:

Hey Tony! I like the thing you do!
Hey Tony! If I could I would be you!
Your the one and only tiger,
With the one and only taste!
You know how to take a day and make it GRRRREAT!

Okay, so they may need to ask Kellogs' permission to use this song, but I don't he asked Dennis to use his daughter! So Lets continue the cycle shall we!
And before I end my long awaited blog, I'd like to take this time to out C. Pang, how did it feel to get a B.J. for a married woman, A. Richards?!?!
And to clear everyone's suspissions about are they or arn't sleeping together. I would like to offer you the following statement From V. Otts mouth "Tony doesn't always sleep with Rose (her bed's too soft) sometimes he sleeps on the floor and sometimes he sleeps with...." this conversation end as abruptly as it began.
Also, if R. Cunningham didn't feel threatend then why did she have a melt down in Montery? Crying YOU spend more time with V.(Ott) then with me? hum, locking herself in the bathroom only to have her husband walk out(with V. Ott) on her say you need Jesus!?!?! Does he mean Jesus or Himself? She later addressed this in disipleship.
Take note of this: How many miscarage came in the last decaded, maybe it was becuse G_D didn't feel it was safe for his children?
And what about the Huths? Why did S. Tharp invest $15,ooo. Into the house she currently lives at to be told if you do this you need to think of it as an investment, your not getting your money back?
Have any of you been to myspace lately? look up any of the young womens pages and browse the picture... looks like "girls gone wild"...
And I'm know experet but is the legal drinking age 21 or when you start attending Soma?
Well I have a lot more to say... but I hate long winded blogs, dont you? And I REALLY want you to like me! O wait thats what we did at RLC...my bad, bad habits are so hard to break!

Posted by: longtimer60 ()
Date: November 10, 2008 04:33AM

A great article on the meaning of Ichabod for non-Hebrew scholars. Isn't Google great?! [www.believersweb.org]

Ichabod means No Glory, The Glory has departed, The glory has gone. God's Glory.

A few excerpts from the article:

"Has gone" denotes that action has taken place. There used to be glory, and now there isn't. The term originated in reference to the Shekinah (SHE'KEE'NA) which is the manifestation of the glory of God in the temple at Jerusalem. Shekinah was displayed in several ways throughout scripture - the burning bush, the bright light when the angels announced the birth of Christ to the shepherds, and others. The Shekinah was only present when the Ark of the Covenant was in its proper place, in the Holy of Holies. Historically, whenever the Ark was not in the temple, the temple was said to be Ichabod. The real substance and meaning of the temple was missing. The essence (glory) was gone. We could spend hours and years discussing the significance of the Ark of the Covenant, both in history and in coming prophecy, but our present focus is on conditions when it is absent.

Church becomes a social club instead of an earthly means of worship and spiritual edification. Christian works which are born as evidence of faith become mere acts for the notice of others or for a salve to the conscience. The bodies are there, going through endless motions, becoming empty shells. The glory has gone. The persons, and the organization which they comprise ARE Ichabod.

Posted by: TomWilson ()
Date: November 10, 2008 06:33AM

EZE3.17
Question du jour:

This is a very interesting possibility!

Mark 11: 13-21 Mark 11:13-21 (New International Version) says

Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to find out if it had any fruit. When he reached it, he found nothing but leaves, because it was not the season for figs. Then he said to the tree, "May no one ever eat fruit from you again." And his disciples heard him say it.

On reaching Jerusalem, Jesus entered the temple area and began driving out those who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves, 16and would not allow anyone to carry merchandise through the temple courts. And as he taught them, he said, "Is it not written:
" 'My house will be called a house of prayer for all nations'? But you have made it 'a den of robbers.""

The chief priests and the teachers of the law heard this and began looking for a way to kill him, for they feared him, because the whole crowd was amazed at his teaching.

When evening came, they went out of the city.
The Withered Fig Tree

In the morning, as they went along, they saw the fig tree withered from the roots. Peter remembered and said to Jesus, "Rabbi, look! The fig tree you cursed has withered!"

I have believed often times things that Tony C. has spoken as supposed prophecy to or for RLC was actually a message God was speaking to him trying to bring him to repentance, but instead his heart and mind have become so darkened and twisted that he ends up turning into something different. This could be one of those instances.

In studying the above scripture, I learned something. The reason when Jesus went to the tree to see if it had fruit, was because he saw the tree had leaves. I once read somewhere the reason for that is that particular variety of fig tree produced leaves at the same time as it did fruit. In other words if it had leaves it should have had fruit.

Many supposed Christians and supposed Christian Institutions appear from a distance, because they are doing all kinds of activity and there are apparent outward signs of health however they do not have the Fruit of the Spirit.

It is also interesting that between Jesus' cursing the tree and the disciples seeing it withered is the story of Jesus going into the temple and driving out those who were buying and selling, turning over the tables cashiers, and stopped people from bring in more merchandise for sale. The last year that I was going to RLC every time I arrived I felt like I was entering Wal-Mart complete with all branding on the walls and hanging from the ceiling, books and other stuff being sold, and the greeters at the doors.

Then I think of the Gap as what Jesus said to them after that leads me to believe that a place cannot be both a market to buy and sell and a House of Prayer.

Then after those events they the next morning they past the tree again and it was withered from the roots.

Tony C., the Elders, and RLC have lots of leaves, but if the Lord comes there to check out if it has fruit what will he find. Open your eyes there is no fruit, just leaves. There is no fruit, because the Spirit and the life of Christ that it produces has departed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2008 07:00AM by TomWilson.

Date: November 10, 2008 06:51AM

Here is a desperate man trying to persuade people to trust him

to follow him
to model after him
to worship him

TONY What a mess you have caused

Posted by: Guess Who ()
Date: November 10, 2008 07:08AM

This "parable/prophecy" was the word picture given by Joel Arpilleda to someone whom I currently can't recall. Not sure if it was an original thought for Joel or something handed down to him.

EZE3.17
Question du jour:

Posted by: Worship_Big ()
Date: November 10, 2008 10:30AM

Guess Who/All,

This is not the first iteration of this idea of the fruit/branches being bad. It has been presented in one form or another each time a group of people have "left" the body. This time it is Joel Arpilleda who is the mouthpiece of this particular soundbyte, but it comes straight from the heart and tongue of the hired hand... it is part of the smoke and mirrors diception to make it all someone elses fault and to distract the remaining eyes from what the left hand is doing...

Now I am not an agriculturally inclined person but I guess my observation would be that this philosophy of blame is again a faulty one at best... The fruit of the branches is a product of the entire process... If the roots are truly Jesus, and the trunk (hired hand) is drawing his sustinance from this source the branches will be healthy and strong bearing much fruit (where are the elders in this picture?). See, this is where it falls apart for me... Although branches, I guess, can choose in whom to graft themselves... it is the soil, root system and the trunk that is the delivery system of life... if the branches are not getting what they need, maybe it's the delivery system???

Hired hand and remaining posse... the jig is up! The dog and pony show is coming to an end, via spiritual, financial or other means. Oh, and as for the way folks are treated when they decide to leave... it is shameful and somewhat intimidating to say the least to tell people where they can and can't go, and who they can or can't talk too - unless you truly do have something to cover up and hide.

Sounds like someone has control issues and trust issues and issues with authority...

people left in the body...
do not let yourselves be abused or misused any longer... demand the TRUTH, you deserve nothing less than honesty from the one who; claims to want to 'lead' you in your walk with God, claims to be a 'Spiritual Father', claims to have 'special instructions' that he doesn't want you to share with anyone else... even your spouse!
1. If you ask the questions and are not getting answers
2. If you are being told "it's not me, it's the fault of the hundreds of people who have left"
3. If you hear that "those people on the forum are just angry, bitter people being led astray"
4. If you have been told "Stay away from that guy or that woman or guard your heart against so and so... they're dangerous"

You need to check yourself and your spirit - as far as I know, everyone here at one point or another has gone to an Elder and even to the hired hand and tried to bring concerns but was either rebuked, rebuffed, maligned or rejected at every turn. Make sure you get both sides of the story, don't believe the hype or spin you receive from the platform.

Please do not follow blindly, measure every teaching and message against God's word and measure the tree by the fruit.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2008 10:41AM by Worship_Big.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.