Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: EZE3.17 ()
Date: November 10, 2008 10:47PM

Question du jour (for junior psychiatrists):

The Apostle exhibits which of the following psychological conditions?

a. Paranoia
b. Delusions of Grandeur
c. Narcissism
d. Satyriasis
e. Messiah Complex
f. Pathological Liar
g. Peter Pan Syndrome

Do not be deceived. God cannot be mocked.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 10, 2008 11:05PM

Question du jour:

"Above reproach" precludes which of the following activities?

a. Gallivanting about town on motorcycle with an attractive young woman (not your wife)
b. Violent temper tantrums
c. Falsifying loan documents
d. Sharp business practices

Posted by: Worship_Big ()
Date: November 11, 2008 03:46AM

people left at rlc...

Have your questions been answered or are you going to continue to bury your heads in the sand and hope that this all just goes away?

do not let yourselves be abused, decieved or misused any longer... demand the TRUTH, you deserve nothing less than honesty from the one or ones who; claim to want to "lead" you in your walk with God, those who claim to be your "Spiritual Father's", or the hired hand/"Apostle" that claims to have 'special instructions' that he doles out very deliberatively and strategically via a step by step process...
1. Disciples (Don't share with anyone... even your spouse)
2. Elders (those he knows will agree and promote, no talkie - talkie)
3. Staff (those he needs to push the message along)
4. Leadership (small group yes men/women)
5. Prophetic Cadre (nothing good to say here... although the name always sounded a bit wierd)
6. The Gap (To build anticipation and excitement for the new "Idea" or "Vision")
7. Friday Night Worship (To create a wave of support for release on Sunday Morning)
8. Last but not least, Sunday Morning Announcement - (See your leadership if you have any questions and they may or may not get back to you with the answer)

People -
1. If you are asking questions and are not getting answers
2. If you are being told "it's not me/us, it's the fault of the hundreds of people who have left"
3. If you hear that "those people on the forum are just angry, bitter people lying and being led astray"
4. If you have been told "Stay away from that guy or that woman, or guard your heart against so and so... they're dangerous"

You need to check yourself and your spirit - as far as I know, everyone here at one point or another has gone to a pastor, elder and even to the hired hand himself and tried to bring their concerns... but was either rebuked, rebuffed, maligned or rejected at every turn. Make sure you get both sides of the story, don't believe the hype or spin you receive from the platform.

Please do not follow blindly, measure every teaching and message against God's word and measure the tree by the fruit.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2008 03:48AM by Worship_Big.

Posted by: GodisFaithful ()
Date: November 11, 2008 05:56AM

I want to encourage each of us to refrain from name calling, even if it's toward Tony. I recognize and believe that he is either deceived or good at deceiving. I also have had much pain from all of this. My concern is for those who are in RLC still. We can provide truth and open their eyes to at least seek God or outside counsel without the use of name calling. The truth of Tony's (and others') character will come to light. I would have expected Brandon to be the last to leave due to his zeal and all that Tony did for him (especially at the beginning). But, praise God, even the two closest to Tony, left. I've been "out" for almost 4 yrs now. It took over 3 1/2 yrs before I got to see things come to light for a large number of others. My point is that we need to make it as easy as possible for those who are seeking the truth to find it. And, when we start employing name calling tactics, it discounts our message and gives ammo to the leadership in RLC to say that we are just divisive, bitter, etc...

Don't get me wrong.... keep fighting. Just equip the seeker with tools and pieces needed for putting together the puzzle.

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: November 11, 2008 07:26AM

Oppressi Liberandi
So heres' a little song I thought The exsiting RLC ers might want as their motto:

Hey Tony! I like the thing you do!
Hey Tony! If I could I would be you!
Your the one and only tiger,
With the one and only taste!
You know how to take a day and make it GRRRREAT!

Okay, so they may need to ask Kellogs' permission to use this song, but I don't he asked Dennis to use his daughter! So Lets continue the cycle shall we!
And before I end my long awaited blog, I'd like to take this time to out C. Pang, how did it feel to get a B.J. for a married woman, A. Richards?!?!
And to clear everyone's suspissions about are they or arn't sleeping together. I would like to offer you the following statement From V. Otts mouth "Tony doesn't always sleep with Rose (her bed's too soft) sometimes he sleeps on the floor and sometimes he sleeps with...." this conversation end as abruptly as it began.
Also, if R. Cunningham didn't feel threatend then why did she have a melt down in Montery? Crying YOU spend more time with V.(Ott) then with me? hum, locking herself in the bathroom only to have her husband walk out(with V. Ott) on her say you need Jesus!?!?! Does he mean Jesus or Himself? She later addressed this in disipleship.
Take note of this: How many miscarage came in the last decaded, maybe it was becuse G_D didn't feel it was safe for his children?
And what about the Huths? Why did S. Tharp invest $15,ooo. Into the house she currently lives at to be told if you do this you need to think of it as an investment, your not getting your money back?
Have any of you been to myspace lately? look up any of the young womens pages and browse the picture... looks like "girls gone wild"...
And I'm know experet but is the legal drinking age 21 or when you start attending Soma?
Well I have a lot more to say... but I hate long winded blogs, dont you? And I REALLY want you to like me! O wait thats what we did at RLC...my bad, bad habits are so hard to break!

You are a bigger man than I. You got cajones for making a post like above. Is all that crap true or are you just sounding off. If true then keep it coming. There is so much I suspected but didnt get in the mix to find out. that place is like 90210.

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: November 11, 2008 07:41AM

A week after the meeting, can anyone speak of the current state and environment at the church. Have they cut off more branches. Any changes in leadership.

Posted by: GodisFaithful ()
Date: November 11, 2008 10:53AM

For those of your remaining at RLC, I want to remind you that we are not branches of the Tony Tree, just some metaphor that dances off the tongue, we are real people who you knew, had relationship with, trusted. We in turn had relationships with people in leadership, were “children” of leadership, were leadership.

We are on the other hand branches of the John 15:5 vine. Jesus didn’t require us to follow Tony in order to get to Jesus. We can, and do follow him outside of RLC. I’m not worried about being cut off of the Tony Tree, because it is while being a part of the JESUS VINE that I bear fruit.

Is your family split, some in some out? Where is that biblically? The verses like Matt 10:37 are about loving Jesus more than family, not about subscribing to a certain church leader even if your family doesn’t. Jesus wasn’t about dividing families, but about the intensity of our love, what it should be for him in lieu of how much we love our family. We are to love God more than our spouses, children, and parents, not love Tony more than our spouses, children, and parents. Plus, aren’t we all part of the greater body of Christ not just one church body? Doesn’t Christ have one bride, CENTURIES of believers of Jesus all together, his own, not one congregation of people following a man as he follows Christ? Why do you feel like you can’t leave? Should the leaving of a particular church feel like you’re leaving the only way to follow God?

I want to start a list of the families who have left, to remind those who remain that there isn’t only one voice who is trustworthy. You know us, remember our lives, know our stories, but may need to hear the updated versions. We may have been closer to Tony than you currently are, is it possible that we may have more first hand knowledge of character/integrity/financial/relational issues?

My knowledge is limited, so please add freely.

Otts – former elder (all but the daughter)
Millers – former spiritual son of Tony and Pastor
Borsics – former spiritual son of Tony and Pastor
½ Stewarts – former elder, Pastor of Laguna Church Plant
McCullough – Pastor of Laguna Church Plant
Mancillas – at least the son (former SOMA student)
Wilsons
Petrali
Sirard
Box
Weizenberg – SOMA student
Simon Family – former SOMA student, SOMA teacher, Pastor
½ LaMar Family
Palmers – former soma students, teachers at RLC home school
Millars – former soma students, and former CEO of Hidden Doors
Jinkersons – former spiritual children of Borsics
Michalaks – former spiritual son of Brandon, daughter of Tony – former soma students
Garcias
Zamoras
Ringors - SOMA student
Fredericks – SOMA student
Bianchinnis
Lazaliers
Wanners
Russells – SOMA students

Posted by: Guess Who ()
Date: November 11, 2008 02:58PM

Oppressi Liberandi
So heres' a little song I thought The exsiting RLC ers might want as their motto:

Hey Tony! I like the thing you do!
Hey Tony! If I could I would be you!
Your the one and only tiger,
With the one and only taste!
You know how to take a day and make it GRRRREAT!

Okay, so they may need to ask Kellogs' permission to use this song, but I don't he asked Dennis to use his daughter! So Lets continue the cycle shall we!
And before I end my long awaited blog, I'd like to take this time to out C. Pang, how did it feel to get a B.J. for a married woman, A. Richards?!?!
And to clear everyone's suspissions about are they or arn't sleeping together. I would like to offer you the following statement From V. Otts mouth "Tony doesn't always sleep with Rose (her bed's too soft) sometimes he sleeps on the floor and sometimes he sleeps with...." this conversation end as abruptly as it began.
Also, if R. Cunningham didn't feel threatend then why did she have a melt down in Montery? Crying YOU spend more time with V.(Ott) then with me? hum, locking herself in the bathroom only to have her husband walk out(with V. Ott) on her say you need Jesus!?!?! Does he mean Jesus or Himself? She later addressed this in disipleship.
Take note of this: How many miscarage came in the last decaded, maybe it was becuse G_D didn't feel it was safe for his children?
And what about the Huths? Why did S. Tharp invest $15,ooo. Into the house she currently lives at to be told if you do this you need to think of it as an investment, your not getting your money back?
Have any of you been to myspace lately? look up any of the young womens pages and browse the picture... looks like "girls gone wild"...
And I'm know experet but is the legal drinking age 21 or when you start attending Soma?
Well I have a lot more to say... but I hate long winded blogs, dont you? And I REALLY want you to like me! O wait thats what we did at RLC...my bad, bad habits are so hard to break!

So let's just say half of this is true. Then you would have the following: I don't think he asked Dennis to use his daughter, I'd like to take this time to out Caleb Pang, Tony doesn't always sleep with Rose, why did she (Rose) have a melt down in Monterey?, Why did Shelly Tharp invest $15,000 into the house she currently lives in (probably more than that) and is not getting any of it back.

Is this not enought to question the teachings and integrity of the self appointed example of Christ, that we should "imitate him as he imitates Christ"?
This is a man who will gladly lay the blame at everyone elses feet. He says (and everyone that channels him says) "everyone is an adult and has made their own choices". Yet I would say that many of you, and yes me, offered to and submitted many if not all areas of our lives to this man either directly or through his system of discipleship. That we chose to participate in "a submitted committed relationship" is one thing. The more heinous thing is that the man who teaches and claims to "live for the benefit of those under his authority" took this authority in peoples lives and in fact used it for his own benefit. Another amazing thing about this is that he took authority in areas that he has absolutely no expertise and at best cursory knowledge.

Just some more thoughts to ponder.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2008 03:04PM by Guess Who.

Date: November 11, 2008 10:58PM

Question du jour:

After the "general assembly" meeting of Sunday, November 2, there was a victory celebration at the Apostle's compound (by invitation only). This party celebrated which of the Apostle's triumphs?

a. another banner year of preaching the gospel to the masses.
b. the general assembly's warm embrace of the Apostle's vision to plant new churches in Folsom, Davis, and other unfortunate municipalities.
c. the Apostle's secret scheme to rig the elder board and to remove the two remaining bad branches was wildly successful.

Date: November 11, 2008 11:00PM

yes my parents have left. I have no details so dont ask

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.