Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: GodisFaithful ()
Date: November 10, 2008 11:02AM

Does anyone know any of the families that have tithed a second tithe directly to Tony C. ? I know there were at least a few.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: November 10, 2008 11:34AM

EZE3.17
Question du jour:

Can anyone verify that the following parable/prophecy is indeed circulating within the Inner Circle?

RLC is like a tree. The roots are Jesus. The Apostle is the trunk. The members are the branches.

The bad branches are leaving the church, leaving the good branches. Once all the bad branches are pruned off and all that remain are good branches, RLC is destined for a season of unprecedented fruitfulness and prosperity.

Do not be deceived. God cannot be mocked.

I too, got this same exact song and dance from Tony's mouth piece himself Joel Arpilleda. I got it on my way out. Joel was one last try at understanding what was going on and dealing with it. I got nothing but brainwashing/discipling. Everything was on his agenda. And in the end he convinced me I had demons and they needed to be cast out. I was told to let him know when I was ready and he would do it but he would only do it at the church or at his house because that was the only place he knew for sure there were no demons. No one would ever deal with the issues I had. Everyone was afraid to get into it. Fear abounded. And in the end I was led to believe it was the fault of those who left and it was my fault. I never got back to Joel on the whole demon thing. I thought afterwards and after having some long hard time with God that it was all a created hysteria that was going on in the church. I thought it wasn't real the way they were dealing with it because demons are a constant threat. I knew that they were dealing with it as a fad and when that fad was over would move on to the next Tony brainwashing tactic. Joel is a sincerely nice guy who is educated but stupidly submissive from all of my experiences with him. There is not too much that comes out of him when I knew him that didnt involve the word Tony. When I was at my wits end and trying to hang on to the church I got nothing but discipleship lessons about how messed up I was. I also knew after i stepped back a little bit that the whole demon thing was bogus and they were very inexperienced in dealing with it. I think with all of their attempt to cast them out they multiplied and took over the pastor and the building. The Buzz Oates revenge. You reap what you sow.

Posted by: TomWilson ()
Date: November 10, 2008 12:02PM

About 30 minutes ago I received call from someone I have had relationship with a RLC for a while asking me to stop posting on here. Well I explained that I cannot do that when something in particular is address that I feel I must. However since this individual did give me the name of one Pastor in the area that he knows for certain has relationship with Tony C. and speaks highly of him that I told him that I would confess for me to have said that Tony C. has alienated himself from and has no relationship with any Pastors in the City is not truth. However this person he was speaking of is the "Pastor" of the Union Gospel Mission and therefore I'm not sure he would be considered the "Pastor" of a "Church" or congregation.

Sorry for keep putting that in "church" and "Pastor", but I have a hard time even writing it, because I personally believe the the concept of church and pastor as is practiced in institutional churches is not even Biblical and is therefore irrelevant.

Nevertheless though I believe he is deceived I love him so I feel I must at least share the above. I also told him about the extreme discipleship, authority, and leadership, submission, honor, and spiritual parenting practices and he told me he is discipled by Tony C. and has never had any of that happen to him and he does not believe the stories of other.

I've got to say that this was very difficult conversation for me to have and I am still a bit torn inside. I know there are still some who love the Lord that are there and I believe that the will as long as they stay with Tony C. and the current elder's in place that those remaining are going to be even more hurt then those who have left.

If that brother who called me reads this and if he is offended I apologize, in truth I actually held back some. It is not my desire as you told me on the phone that I am just keeping the fire burning and hurting people and hurting you, because you staying at RLC however. I love you enough to say things that are true even if you take offense, because I love you and everyone at RLC.

However, I do have to also say that I believe that when I said that Dan Flory is a liar and a thief I said that out of bitterness and judgment and therefor saying that was sin. I said it, because I was angry as I have to admit that I still had hope that Dan Flory was different then Tony C. and would eventually do the right thing and if Tony C. did not repentance and like Matt Wanner, Jesse Mancias, and the other Elder leave if they it was not possible to remove Tony C. Also, because the fact that he didn't do that my pride was hurt and I felt like a fool. In truth I believe God made it clear to me that Dan is deceived and blinded by the enemy and therefore actually believes he did nothing wrong to me and that he is doing the right thing now.

I pray that Father has mercy and that if there is even the slightest possibility he will open the eyes of all of the current RLC, Leadership, staff, and members. I pray that father will cast down the Principality that has taken control of RLC and sets them all free and that the Spirit of God will truly make them radiant in Christ.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2008 12:10PM by TomWilson.

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: November 10, 2008 12:20PM

It just strikes me as underhanded for your friend to even do that. We are spoke of as bitter on here but evidently he is bitter at the comments and wants to suppress 1st amendment rights. Does your friend really believe that the only reason the fire is burning still is because of us??????? We are flaming it and we do not even go there anymore. It is burning because the church is destructive and spiritually abusive. Things are not right all the way around. People are speaking out here because they care and they care about their brothers and sisters and their fellow men and women. More power to your friend if he is not experiencing anything that is being spoken about on here. It doesnt mean it doesnt exist. It sounds almost like a desperate plea from one of the Kings men to maintain his authority and standing among the people. I think the sincer hope and prayer for awhile has been that this forum would just die but it will not because it exposes the false teachings and destruction that is so hidden and covered up at RLC. Hang in there Tom.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2008 12:22PM by whatajoke.

Date: November 10, 2008 12:54PM

EZE3.17
Question du jour:

Can anyone verify that the following parable/prophecy is indeed circulating within the Inner Circle?

RLC is like a tree. The roots are Jesus. The Apostle is the trunk. The members are the branches.

The bad branches are leaving the church, leaving the good branches. Once all the bad branches are pruned off and all that remain are good branches, RLC is destined for a season of unprecedented fruitfulness and prosperity.

To the false prophet who spoke this blasphemy regarding roots, trunk and branches among Gods lambs and to the false apostle who remains silent and fails to rebuke, hear the Truth:

From Matthew:
"You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9And do not think you can say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham as our father.' I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

From Jude:
4For certain men whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are godless men, who change the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord.

5Though you already know all this, I want to remind you that the Lord[c] delivered his people out of Egypt, but later destroyed those who did not believe. 6And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their own home—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day. 7In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

8In the very same way, these dreamers pollute their own bodies, reject authority and slander celestial beings. 9But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring a slanderous accusation against him, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!" 10Yet these men speak abusively against whatever they do not understand; and what things they do understand by instinct, like unreasoning animals—these are the very things that destroy them.

11Woe to them! They have taken the way of Cain; they have rushed for profit into Balaam's error; they have been destroyed in Korah's rebellion.

12These men are blemishes at your love feasts, eating with you without the slightest qualm—shepherds who feed only themselves. They are clouds without rain, blown along by the wind; autumn trees, without fruit and uprooted—twice dead. 13They are wild waves of the sea, foaming up their shame; wandering stars, for whom blackest darkness has been reserved forever.

14Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men: "See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones 15to judge everyone, and to convict all the ungodly of all the ungodly acts they have done in the ungodly way, and of all the harsh words ungodly sinners have spoken against him." 16These men are grumblers and faultfinders; they follow their own evil desires; they boast about themselves and flatter others for their own advantage.

And to those who remain to bring Truth to light hear these words:

17But, dear friends, remember what the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ foretold. 18They said to you, "In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow their own ungodly desires." 19These are the men who divide you, who follow mere natural instincts and do not have the Spirit.

20But you, dear friends, build yourselves up in your most holy faith and pray in the Holy Spirit. 21Keep yourselves in God's love as you wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life.

22Be merciful to those who doubt; 23snatch others from the fire and save them; to others show mercy, mixed with fear—hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh.

24To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy— 25to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2008 01:21PM by TurningPointReject.

Date: November 10, 2008 02:04PM

EZE3.17
Question du jour:

True or False? The phrase "husband of but one wife" contains a loophole (implied or express) allowing a multiplicity of "spiritual" wives.

it all depends on the definition of the word "but".

Date: November 10, 2008 02:25PM

John 15:5 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)

Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society
[NIV at IBS] [International Bible Society] [NIV at Zondervan] [Zondervan]

5"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

Notice there is no one between the branches and Jesus in this word picture. Why does a false apostle place himself between the branches and Jesus?

Posted by: EZE3.17 ()
Date: November 10, 2008 02:26PM

Question du jour:

Does Rick Ross Institute offer group rates for deprogramming services?

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: November 10, 2008 02:45PM

TurningPointReject
John 15:5 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)

Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society
[NIV at IBS] [International Bible Society] [NIV at Zondervan] [Zondervan]

5"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

Notice there is no one between the branches and Jesus in this word picture. Why does a false apostle place himself between the branches and Jesus?

TPR Great posting I agree with you and Dittos to the last thing you said.

I am the vine and you are the branches

Tony thinks he is the Trunk does that put him in the place of being like a god?

I sure don't want to be around him when the lightning strikes.

Posted by: Deja Vu ()
Date: November 10, 2008 02:49PM

ICHABOD: A word given to a man. A Hebrew word that means "Without Honor"
Also, a meaning of "where is the glory?" or.. "No glory".

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.